Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:50:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: LTC Needs to be replaced (Someone please develop *KILLER* coin for Scrypt ASICS)  (Read 2576 times)
WilderX (OP)

Activity: 597
Merit: 504

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 03:56:16 AM
Last edit: January 03, 2015, 08:21:47 AM by WilderX

WE ARE ON TWITTER RALLY TO ME AND LET'S GET IT OVER WITH !!! RALLY TO ME !!!

https://twitter.com/KILLLITECOIN

LTC = LITECOIN (NOTHING BUT A CLONE OF BITCOIN, NO DEVELOPMENT WHAT SO EVER, NO INNOVATIONS)
WASTE OF ELECTRICITY AND POLLUTING OUR PLANET
RALLY TO ME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HERE'S WHAT YOU CAN DO:
1. IF YOU ARE A MINER -> STOP MINING LTC AND DEDICATE YOUR HASHRATE TO WHATEVER PROJECT THAT HAS ACTUAL DEVELOPMENT AND PROMISE
2. IF YOU ARE INVESTOR DROP YOUR BAG AT ONCE AND INVEST IN PROJECTS THAT AIM TO IMRPVE THE CRYPTOCOIN TECHNOLOGY
3. SPREAD THE WORD !!!!! THANK YOU Smiley

WTF is this shitcoin still doing at top of market cap!!! Bitcoin is what it is, BUT LTC is just a copy shitcoin and poor one at that these days.

The only reason LTC "litecoin" is still in top 4 in market cap is because there's about 1680GH/s thrown at it by SCRYPT ASICS and they have no promising new coin really to throw all that hashpower... So here we are stuck with LTC.

1. This coin does not have development (never really had)
2. There's A TON of coins with far better features than this old shit, but they are not mineable for SCRYPT ASICS

NOW I MUST CHALLENGE SOMEONE WITH SKILLS TO DEVELOP THEIR NEW PROMISING COIN in SCRYPT ALGO and KILL LTC once and for ALL.  Grin

I have perfect name and strategy in mind for this agenda and ready to invest in the project! WHO IS WITH ME?  Grin

If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
El Dude

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 04:15:11 AM

This folks is when you buy.When retards like this keep saying litecoin is dead.

Bitcoin and Litecoin hodler
WilderX (OP)

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 04:19:43 AM

Yes you please BUY LTC! PUMP all your BTC into that crap waste of hashpower that is SOON WORTHLESS.

deine mudder

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 04:20:15 AM

oh, just fuck off. Buy some ripple or paycoin and shut up  Kiss

Litecoin is fair coin not a scamcoin. That alone makes it better than 99% of the coins.

We are down to the point where i have no idea where to put my money because only shitcoins and scamcoins. Litecoin is one of 3 or 4 alts where you can put money. Everywhere else you get scammed or abandoned and delisted. So what's the problem with litecoin? I back litecoin with my money because it's a fair coin - it can be massadopted - a thing 99% of the greedy scams can not be.

You show top 20 screenshot. These are all shitcoins that will be gone soon. Litecoin and Bitcoin is the  only coins on the list that are reliable and half way fair - everything else on that list has some sort of serious issue.
El Dude

Activity: 770

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 04:33:09 AM

Yes you please BUY LTC! PUMP all your BTC into that crap waste of hashpower that is SOON WORTHLESS.

A coin with a block halving in 2015 and a coin with huge amounts of hashing power is going to become  worthless. Roll Eyes

Bitcoin and Litecoin hodler
WilderX (OP)

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 04:33:26 AM

oh, just fuck off. Buy some ripple or paycoin and shut up  Kiss

Litecoin is fair coin not a scamcoin. That alone makes it better than 99% of the coins.

We are down to the point where i have no idea where to put my money because only shitcoins and scamcoins. Litecoin is one of 3 or 4 alts where you can put money. Everywhere else you get scammed or abandoned and delisted. So what's the problem with litecoin? I back litecoin with my money because it's a fair coin - it can be massadopted - a thing 99% of the greedy scams can not be.

You show top 20 screenshot. These are all shitcoins that will be gone soon. Litecoin and Bitcoin is the  only coins on the list that are reliable and half way fair - everything else on that list has some sort of serious issue.

So OMG you saying you have invested in THIS? Owwww... I am so sorry mate I feel for your loss.

I see nothing but butthurt investors here no real arguments. It's OK we understand you like to defend your investment... but a small word of advice. SELL SELL SELL Grin

deine mudder

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 04:39:18 AM

all of crypto looks like shit - bitcoin lies in the dirt too. So what do you expect?

Again: i refuse to invest in scams or unfair coins - so i'm stuck with litecoin more or less.

I think right now are good prices to stock up. It is accepted by merchants and plays an important role in the ecosystem. I don't see it die. In fact it will rise again. I don't doubt that. Once it rises it'll rise fast.

You'll be the sad cunt raging when it hits 10$ again  Cool

I can hear your raging already.

look at this green dildo from china:

http://img.alibaba.com/img/pb/265/758/294/294758265_638.jpg

and it even glows in the dark  Grin
WilderX (OP)

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 04:43:30 AM

all of crypto looks like shit - bitcoin lies in the dirt too. So what do you expect?

Again: i refuse to invest in scams or unfair coins - so i'm stuck with litecoin more or less.

I think right now are good prices to stock up. It is accepted by merchants and plays an important role in the ecosystem. I don't see it die. In fact it will rise again. I don't doubt that. Once it rises it'll rise fast.

You'll be the sad cunt raging when it hits 10$ again

I sold ALL my LTC a year back when it was 40$. I assure you I am no sad cunt  Grin I make money. I very happy!  Grin

deine mudder

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 04:47:17 AM

I sold ALL my LTC a year back when it was 40$. I assure you I am no sad cunt  Grin I make money. I very happy!  Grin

i sold mine for 45$ and rebought twice as many. So shut up cunt and move along...

litecoin has solid community backing. Less than 20 coins do have that.
jabo38
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

mining is so 2012-2013

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2015, 04:52:25 AM

All PoW except Bitcoin is doomed to die.

Why?

We only need one PoW, the rest are redundant and are just extra waste.

Yurizhai

Activity: 764

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 04:53:09 AM

I sold ALL my LTC a year back when it was 40$. I assure you I am no sad cunt  Grin I make money. I very happy!  Grin

i sold mine for 45$ and rebought twice as many. So shut up cunt and move along...

litecoin has solid community backing. Less than 20 coins do have that.

Solid community backing but absolutely no development. It's over.
Muuurrrrica!

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 04:55:41 AM

^^^

Yurizhai is Bitshares shill - pretty annoying person ...
tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3948
Merit: 1418

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 04:59:07 AM

OP, what are you angry for?  did you lose money holding (and hoping) LTC?

if you don't like it, then just ignore it. simple.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
balu2

Activity: 742

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 04:59:17 AM

'someone develop killercoin'

haha

forget it. There's nothing to develop - fair launch is fair launch.

Features are overrated. It's about network hasrate and fairness. Litecoin has both and is therefor good to be money. Other coins are just flash in the pan especially the ones deriving their value from being so very innovative because if they derive value from innovation they drop to zero once another more innovative coin comes along.

Only mad people jump on every hypetrain. Litecoin will rise again.

OP, what are you angry for?  did you lose money holding (and hoping) LTC?

he's probably ripple-shill or bitshares-shill
Muuurrrrica!

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 05:03:07 AM

litecoin is open source same as bitcoin. Everyone can develop it.
There is no reason to complain about lack of developement.

On the other hand there is reason to complain about shitcoins that dump to nothing in a few days but are sold as the most innovative thing in the world - that's a problem.
At least LTC doesn't try to be something it is not like all those other pigs with lipstick on.

trollthread is useless, really.
WilderX (OP)

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 05:05:54 AM

OP, what are you angry for?  did you lose money holding (and hoping) LTC?

I have made one of my largest profits ever from LTC a year ago when it was high and altcoins were still few.

BUT I simply cannot accept this outdated shit is up there anymore where it doesn't belong can't stand the sight of it and there is no development on it thats my main problem with it really.

Muuurrrrica!

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 05:07:01 AM

OP, what are you angry for?  did you lose money holding (and hoping) LTC?

I have made one of my largest profits ever from LTC a year ago when it was high and altcoins were still few.

BUT I simply cannot accept this outdated shit is up there anymore where it doesn't belong can't stand the sight of it.

The only thing outdated is your point of view
Yurizhai

Activity: 764

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 05:09:57 AM

^^^

Yurizhai is Bitshares shill - pretty annoying person ...

I don't care about Bitshares at all. Find one post I've ever made shilling Bitshares.
balu2

Activity: 742

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 05:10:50 AM

your super innovative coins are all just pump and dump and will vanish and be replaced over the course of 6 to 12 months. Litecoin will still be there because it doesn't rely on innovation only.
I hope you understand that.

money is not an app
sdmathis

Activity: 546

AKA The Rubber Monkey

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 05:12:24 AM

WTF is this shitcoin still doing at top of market cap!!! Bitcoin is what it is, BUT LTC is just a copy shitcoin and poor one at that these days.

The only reason LTC "litecoin" is still in top 4 in market cap is because there's about 1680GH/s thrown at it by SCRYPT ASICS and they have no promising new coin really to throw all that hashpower... So here we are stuck with LTC.

1. This coin does not have development (never really had)
2. There's A TON of coins with far better features than this old shit, but they are not mineable for SCRYPT ASICS

NOW I MUST CHALLENGE SOMEONE WITH SKILLS TO DEVELOP THEIR NEW PROMISING COIN in SCRYPT ALGO and KILL LTC once and for ALL.  Grin

I have perfect name and strategy in mind for this agenda and ready to invest in the project! WHO IS WITH ME?  Grin

The same question can be asked about bitcoin. People mine it, buy it, and/or use it because the like it.

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: