Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:52:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: LTC Needs to be replaced (Someone please develop *KILLER* coin for Scrypt ASICS)  (Read 2576 times)
RD965

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 06:11:52 AM

YOU Bagholders of LTC!! You are the cancer and discrace of cryptocoin community supporting TRASH LIKE LTC.

Prepare to loose EVERY LITTLE VALUE YOU HAVE LEFT IN YOUR HOLDING  Grin

YOU ARE FKN RETARDED KID

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
WilderX (OP)

Activity: 597
Merit: 504

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 06:42:56 AM

Down 10% in a day. I ain't even started yet.

WilderX (OP)

Activity: 597
Merit: 504

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 06:46:17 AM

YOU Bagholders of LTC!! You are the cancer and discrace of cryptocoin community supporting TRASH LIKE LTC.

Prepare to loose EVERY LITTLE VALUE YOU HAVE LEFT IN YOUR HOLDING  Grin

YOU ARE FKN RETARDED KID

No need to be agry just let go of the bag it's killing you man.. pulling you to the bottom.. Learn to let go.

RD965

Activity: 532

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 07:39:18 AM

You are the one that is getting angry with LTC  Grin

Its the 3rd of January you retardeddd, BTC is going down still, and as you know Litecoin is tied to BTC price normally, nothing weird on that 10%

You evidently never used Litecoin or support any shitcoin
Alaric Saltzman

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 08:03:48 AM

^^^

Yurizhai is Bitshares shill - pretty annoying person ...

Coinhoarder is another famous Bitshares shill that starst LTC must die threads.  Maybe the same person?
needFREElunch

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Hi

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 08:57:24 AM

Down 10% in a day. I ain't even started yet.

LTC has been dying for a while now. It's only potential value was in the added potential decentralization by the fact that you could not mine with ASICs, however that is no longer the case

Yurizhai

Activity: 764

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 09:28:59 AM

^^^

Yurizhai is Bitshares shill - pretty annoying person ...

Coinhoarder is another famous Bitshares shill that starst LTC must die threads.  Maybe the same person?

I didn't start this thread, and I don't care about BitShares.. lol.
spartak_t
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2015, 09:33:49 AM

You guys are missing some major facts:
1. The price of LTC is declining mostly because of the ASICs. People are not holding, but they forget something - diff. is rising. A year ago I was able to mine about 1LTC/day with about 3MH. Now I am able to mine less than 8LTC/day with 420 MH.
2. In 2015 there will be a lot more ASICs available. They will be a lot more powerful too. Do you guys think that people will mine KillerCoin with them? Guess what will happen with LTC diff.?
3. Other major fact is that LTC will halve that year. Do you actually think that people will sell it @ current price? Maybe it will not be $40-45 again, but surely will not be $2.40.

For 1 year we have thousands of coins launched (most of them are dead) and 1/3 market cap. Many people sold their miners and they are no longer involved in cryptos. That happened not only because of the many scams, but also because people are sheeps in general. They see another X2944/anonymous coin with some "features" launched and think that they will get rich in 1 week. With those actions they impair not only LTC, but a lot of other good coins. Imho GPUs/CPUs will lose the war against ASICs, but only long term investors will make real profits.

Bizmark13

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

WikiScams.org - Information about Bitcoin Scams

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 09:44:55 AM

You guys are missing some major facts:
1. The price of LTC is declining mostly because of the ASICs. People are not holding, but they forget something - diff. is rising. A year ago I was able to mine about 1LTC/day with about 3MH. Now I am able to mine less than 8LTC/day with 420 MH.
2. In 2015 there will be a lot more ASICs available. They will be a lot more powerful too. Do you guys think that people will mine KillerCoin with them? Guess what will happen with LTC diff.?
3. Other major fact is that LTC will halve that year. Do you actually think that people will sell it @ current price? Maybe it will not be $40-45 again, but surely will not be $2.40.

For 1 year we have thousands of coins launched (most of them are dead) and 1/3 market cap. Many people sold their miners and they are no longer involved in cryptos. That happened not only because of the many scams, but also because people are sheeps in general. They see another X2944/anonymous coin with some "features" launched and think that they will get rich in 1 week. With those actions they impair not only LTC, but a lot of other good coins. Imho GPUs/CPUs will lose the war against ASICs, but only long term investors will make real profits.

2014 and perhaps 2015 could be a rehash of what happened to Bitcoin in 2012. Bitcoin became mainstream in mid-2011. Once the bubble burst and the market dipped, people left in the following weeks and months. Those who stayed around throughout 2012 were able to reap the rewards of their patience in the following year - in 2013, when the prices truly exploded.
Agestorzrxx

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 10:02:05 AM

WE ARE ON TWITTER RALLY TO ME AND LET'S GET IT OVER WITH !!! RALLY TO ME !!!

https://twitter.com/KILLLITECOIN

LTC = LITECOIN (NOTHING BUT A CLONE OF BITCOIN, NO DEVELOPMENT WHAT SO EVER, NO INNOVATIONS)
WASTE OF ELECTRICITY AND POLLUTING OUR PLANET
RALLY TO ME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HERE'S WHAT YOU CAN DO:
1. IF YOU ARE A MINER -> STOP MINING LTC AND DEDICATE YOUR HASHRATE TO WHATEVER PROJECT THAT HAS ACTUAL DEVELOPMENT AND PROMISE
2. IF YOU ARE INVESTOR DROP YOUR BAG AT ONCE AND INVEST IN PROJECTS THAT AIM TO IMRPVE THE CRYPTOCOIN TECHNOLOGY
3. SPREAD THE WORD !!!!! THANK YOU Smiley

WTF is this shitcoin still doing at top of market cap!!! Bitcoin is what it is, BUT LTC is just a copy shitcoin and poor one at that these days.

The only reason LTC "litecoin" is still in top 4 in market cap is because there's about 1680GH/s thrown at it by SCRYPT ASICS and they have no promising new coin really to throw all that hashpower... So here we are stuck with LTC.

1. This coin does not have development (never really had)
2. There's A TON of coins with far better features than this old shit, but they are not mineable for SCRYPT ASICS

NOW I MUST CHALLENGE SOMEONE WITH SKILLS TO DEVELOP THEIR NEW PROMISING COIN in SCRYPT ALGO and KILL LTC once and for ALL.  Grin

I have perfect name and strategy in mind for this agenda and ready to invest in the project! WHO IS WITH ME?  Grin

I am totally agree with you. Litecoin should be replaced.
Vaxa

Activity: 129
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 11:02:31 AM

Viacoin is good replacement for LTC.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=699278

noelmal

Activity: 265

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 11:11:59 AM

I ain't even started yet.

What puberty? Yes judging by your posts thats a given

(lol the tools invested in spreadcoin like wtf  Roll Eyes )

iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2015, 11:40:14 AM
Last edit: January 03, 2015, 01:09:18 PM by iCEBREAKER

Viacoin is good replacement for LTC.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=699278

VIA is now merge mined with LTC (and DOGE, etc).

This gives its "2.0" Clearinghouse application layer the high security needed to compete with Counterparty.

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
███████████████████████████
█████
███████████████████████████
██████