Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:12:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling Full Member Bitcointalk Account 0.085 BTC [ROI 22 days!]  (Read 690 times)
Sumerian (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 04:59:59 AM
Last edit: January 08, 2015, 04:37:11 PM by Sumerian

400+ posts
124 activity

Not selling this "Sumerian" account (Read carefully)

Enroll it to bitmixer's campaign and earn your investment back in 22 days!

Will use escrow.

Want Free Bitcoins? Check out BitcoInvest
MadZ

Activity: 908
Merit: 657

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 05:12:47 AM

Is this the same account from this thread? I don't see the need to start a new thread.
Sumerian (OP)

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 05:17:29 AM

Is this the same account from this thread? I don't see the need to start a new thread.

I do, there's no way to "bump" the thread and it's full of spam. Please keep this thread clean.

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 2339

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 06:00:31 AM

I do, there's no way to "bump" the thread and it's full of spam. Please keep this thread clean.
There is no way to bump the thread because I keep reporting your bumps that occur every few hours. Please stop bumping more then every 24 hours. There is a reason the rule is in effect and when you bump more often it is unfair to others who are trying to utilize the digital goods section
Sumerian (OP)

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 06:09:40 AM

There is no way to bump the thread because I keep reporting your bumps that occur every few hours. Please stop bumping more then every 24 hours. There is a reason the rule is in effect and when you bump more often it is unfair to others who are trying to utilize the digital goods section

You're clearly overexaggerating. I didn't bump it every few hours. I did bump it twice in a 24 hour period yes, excuse me for that. Now quit spamming this topic.

EFS
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 2119

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 07:26:02 AM

You're clearly overexaggerating. I didn't bump it every few hours. I did bump it twice in a 24 hour period yes, excuse me for that. Now quit spamming this topic.

This is against the rules. You should be banned for that.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 2339

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 07:29:00 AM

This is against the rules. You should be banned for that.
It was actually more then that. It was closer to 3 times in ~30 hours and after they were deleted (because of my report?) he bumped again which apparently deleted again (then we have this thread which is essentially a fresh bump)

IMO a single bump in less then 24 hours is not worth a ban, however bumping this often is probably more worth it.
H1N1

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 05:55:10 AM

i'll buy it for .05btc if you want.

Sumerian (OP)

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 06:41:19 AM

i'll buy it for .05btc if you want.

No thanks, that's way too low

josef2000

Activity: 280

Bro, you need to try http://dadice.com

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2015, 05:50:15 AM

My bid 0.06 btc

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█   ⚂⚄⚀⚃⚅⚁    ██  d a d i c e  ██    Next Generation Dice Game
• Low 1% house edge. • Provably Fair.  
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Sumerian (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 04:31:18 PM

My bid 0.06 btc

0.085 and its yours.

fildza

Activity: 322

Ask me anything if you have any problem

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2015, 04:46:41 PM

Bump only allow 1 time per day not twice. That is spam if you do twice

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Sumerian (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 04:47:39 PM

Bump only allow 1 time per day not twice. That is spam if you do twice

I already got warned and banned (3 days) for this, thanks for the useless warning.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: