Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 02:01:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Good time to buy?  (Read 9026 times)
Bernard Lerring

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 01:37:01 AM

I don't get the hate for NXT. I've just started using it the past week or two and it's impressive. Sure the prices are low enough as to be meaningless but there are a lot of good things there: speed and stability of price being the main ones.

It's proof of stake compared to Bitcoin's proof of work, so apples and oranges really, but NXT seems a great system.
Morecoin Freeman

Activity: 854
Merit: 503

Legendary trader

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 02:00:48 AM

Fuck NXT whatever that's supposed to mean. Speculation of alternate cryptocurrency belongs in Alternate cryptocurrencies.

Ask the stranger he knows who you really are.
spazzdla
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 05:36:58 PM

$70 go in HARD, have money saved for $70.  Like it or hate it, have $ saved for $70
bitcoin_bagholder

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 05:44:55 PM

I don't get the hate for NXT. I've just started using it the past week or two and it's impressive. Sure the prices are low enough as to be meaningless but there are a lot of good things there: speed and stability of price being the main ones.

It's proof of stake compared to Bitcoin's proof of work, so apples and oranges really, but NXT seems a great system.

NXT is the red-headed stepchild in this crypto space. Learn the history and you'll come to understand why this is so.

Bitmixer sucks

Bit-X sucks
cbeast
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1006

Let's talk governance, lipstick, and pigs.

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 05:48:02 PM

$70 go in HARD, have money saved for $70.  Like it or hate it, have $ saved for $70
Post of the day.

Any significantly advanced cryptocurrency is indistinguishable from Ponzi Tulips.
Sakarias-Corporation

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

Call me Alice. just Alice.

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2015, 06:00:48 PM

now is a very good time to buy.

kutaka

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 06:13:43 PM

I have some money saved for 240$, 160$ and 80$, so yeah, I follow your advice. And no, these amounts won't be market-shaking.
Dilla

Activity: 588

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 06:23:12 PM

It's going to keep dropping to $70ish
CCInvestor

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 08:27:30 PM

NXT is the red-headed stepchild in this crypto space. Learn the history and you'll come to understand why this is so.

The children mocked on the playground are often those that make it later in life, while those that bullied, neglected and laughed, fall to the wayside.

I note that NXT is gaining traction, for example, it's the first time I see people discuss it in the speculation forum. And not just one, several people immediately talk positive about it. 
kutaka

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 11:39:23 PM

The children mocked on the playground are often those that make it later in life, while those that bullied, neglected and laughed, fall to the wayside.

I note that NXT is gaining traction, for example, it's the first time I see people discuss it in the speculation forum. And not just one, several people immediately talk positive about it. 
Wasn't that a scamcoin last time I checked?
illyiller

Activity: 697
Merit: 520

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 11:47:32 PM

Either we form a new uptrend on the daily (maybe 10/21 ema cross, maybe other considerations).... or I wait to see how it bounces off 200 zone or 130 zone. It's a bear market, no reason to jump in blindly.
Blazin604

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 11:59:57 PM

Wasn't that a scamcoin last time I checked?

Let's be REALISTIC. NXT sounds horrible. Bitcoin sounds good. There is another great coin up and coming called Digibyte that will be the day to day currency that can be realistically used. BITCOIN will still be there as gold is to dollars. Anyways check out Digibyte

Watch "DigiByte @ CryptoCurrency Convention NYC 4/9/14 -…" on YouTube - DigiByte @ CryptoCurrency Convention NYC 4/9/14 -…: http://youtu.be/JkWVD8MJlS0

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=408268.0

Eamorr

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 12:04:30 AM

Either we form a new uptrend on the daily (maybe 10/21 ema cross, maybe other considerations).... or I wait to see how it bounces off 200 zone or 130 zone. It's a bear market, no reason to jump in blindly.

There's something happening at the moment. A lot of uncertainty. I've been watching closely for the last day. No action yet.
panju1
Legendary

Activity: 1246

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 04:54:16 PM

Any time is a good time to buy, as long as you are prepared to hold long term.  Smiley
bigtimespaghetti
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

bigtimespaghetti.com

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2015, 09:27:35 PM

Any time is a good time to buy, as long as you are prepared to hold long term.  Smiley

I think I'll stick to calculated risk/reward. Let's me sleep easier.

▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
       ▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
    ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
   ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
     █▓▒░     ░▒▓█
   █▓▒░     ░▒▓█

▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
  ▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
    ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
   ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
    █▓░   ░░▒▓█
  █▓▒░     ░░▒▓█
     █▓▒░     ░▒▓█
   █▓▒░     ░▒▓█
Physical Coin Making Guide Book and eBook- Make your own physical crypto coins and wallets!
  ▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
   ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
    ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
     ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
  █▓░     ░░▒▓█
█▓▒░     ░░▒▓█
  █▓▒░     ░▒▓█

▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
     ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
   ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
        ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
     █▓░     ░░▒▓█
  █▓▒░     ░░▒▓█
picolo

Activity: 1022

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 10:31:49 PM

Is it a good time to buy now?

Or would it be better to wait until it goes under $300?

Will it go under $300?  Huh

I would advise you to buy now and keep buying if it goes up or down, saving a portion of your revenue in bitcoins. If you have some capital already saved, you could use 1 to 5% of it to buy some bitcoins
mlferro

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 10:48:18 PM

Is it a good time to buy now?

Or would it be better to wait until it goes under $300?

Will it go under $300?  Huh

I would advise you to buy now and keep buying if it goes up or down, saving a portion of your revenue in bitcoins. If you have some capital already saved, you could use 1 to 5% of it to buy some bitcoins
I also think this. Only say that if you are afraid, use only 1%.

Stargazer

Activity: 641
Merit: 253

▰▰▰ Global Cryptocurrency Paymen

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 10:52:02 PM

How long is "long term". 6 months? A year? 2 years? ATM it looks like not many people are interested in buying.
People were telling others to buy last year and the price has been falling ever since.

bassclef

Activity: 924

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 12:35:59 AM

How long is "long term". 6 months? A year? 2 years? ATM it looks like not many people are interested in buying.
People were telling others to buy last year and the price has been falling ever since.

No one can predict the future. Buy at your own risk. Don't listen to others. Do your own research.
zeroday
Donator

Activity: 784

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 03:18:15 AM

$250 good time to buy Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: