Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 10:58:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Good time to buy?  (Read 9028 times)
ssmc2
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1040

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 04:02:11 PM

Buy some. I believe they'll touch around 500$ this year summer.

FTFY  Wink
tyrexs

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 07:38:13 PM

Buy some. I believe they'll touch around 500$ this year.

what your reason and make you confidence price will up to $500 this year, i dont see it will happen in this year maybe need wait to 2 year  Grin

Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 08:25:28 AM

For the price to go up, we need people to buy. So yes, now is the time to buy Smiley

it is always a good time to buy, and never to sell(unless you like shorting all the time), this isn't the price target of bitcoin, if someone think that it is better for him to forget about bitcoin and return with its toilet paper...ops i mean fiat
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 10:46:12 AM

For the price to go up, we need people to buy. So yes, now is the time to buy Smiley

it is always a good time to buy, and never to sell(unless you like shorting all the time), this isn't the price target of bitcoin, if someone think that it is better for him to forget about bitcoin and return with its toilet paper...ops i mean fiat
now the previous weeks are definitely a good time to buy bitcoin because of the low price but this situation is not going to last forever. and it is definitely not "always" a good time to buy bitcoin. for example after the rally that it reached $1200 it was not a good idea to buy bitcoin. but nobody knows at the time.!

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 12:10:37 PM

now the previous weeks are definitely a good time to buy bitcoin because of the low price but this situation is not going to last forever. and it is definitely not "always" a good time to buy bitcoin. for example after the rally that it reached $1200 it was not a good idea to buy bitcoin. but nobody knows at the time.!

if you think that the price will rise to 10k, 1200 is nothing in comparison and it will anyway be a good time to buy the same can be said about 10k and so on(it is evident that the more we move up, the more difficult will be for bitcoin to rise).. price is relative, it's the potential behind it that matter
extrabyte
Legendary

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 01:26:43 AM

I wake up every day hoping to buy more BTC regardless of the price. I just want more Bitcoins Cheesy
randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 02:19:43 AM

the big rally in 2013 was intense. people were trying to chase quick profits as the price was only going up. till the bubble bursted and people were forced to sell with a heavy loss to prevent even bigger losses. this year so far is a great year to buy bitcoin.
panju1
Legendary

Activity: 1246

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 07:14:46 AM

I wake up every day hoping to buy more BTC regardless of the price. I just want more Bitcoins Cheesy

As long as you buy in little amounts over a period of time, you should be okay.
Dollar cost averaging is a good strategy.
saturn643

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 06, 2015, 09:34:07 PM

"Bull" and "bear" markets last a long time and have major corrections along the way.  It all depends whether you think there is a future here in BTC.  Yes, now is a BETTER time to buy
NorrisK
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007

View Profile
July 06, 2015, 09:41:23 PM

if you think that the price will rise to 10k, 1200 is nothing in comparison and it will anyway be a good time to buy the same can be said about 10k and so on(it is evident that the more we move up, the more difficult will be for bitcoin to rise).. price is relative, it's the potential behind it that matter

I cannot even begin to think about the kind of jumps in price that would be made when bitcoin goes towards 10k.. It would not be dollar cents, it would be dollars at a time :O
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 12:56:58 PM

I cannot even begin to think about the kind of jumps in price that would be made when bitcoin goes towards 10k.. It would not be dollar cents, it would be dollars at a time :O

Currently whales and early adopters can easily dump the price down with -10%, that would mean in todays price that Bitcoin would lose around $27 considering Bitcoin's current price is $270.

If Bitcoin indeed once manages to be at $10K, it will be devastating once whales decide to dump it down to $9K within a minute.
kaykawa

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 02:45:08 PM

This is a good time to buy, $255 - $260 range,
We will be back to $270 this week

fearlesscat10 (OP)

Activity: 686

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 03:06:39 PM

There is no better time to buy than now, There is no better time to sell than tomorrow.

I really like that quote, thank you. Smiley Just an update to everyone (I'm OP), I've bought some and have decided to buy once every month. I'd advise everyone else to do the same.

But then again, you could also sell your coins so that I can get more coins for cheap. Cheesy

foxbitcoin

Activity: 593

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 12:10:03 AM

I look any number below $300 underpriced and would buy coins if have spare funds.
jeffthebaker
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1034

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 01:12:07 AM

It's always a time to buy. As long as Bitcoin isn't outlawed within your place of residence, continue to buy Smiley
Brewins
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 01:19:09 AM

Buy in the next dip, now that everyone know that sub 200 won't stay, so it is not hard to set a buy target
tyrexs

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 03:28:58 AM

Buy in the next dip, now that everyone know that sub 200 won't stay, so it is not hard to set a buy target
i think not sub 200 is still possible in this year when that happen, maybe you cant say anything. all people say its good time to buy without anything they do

bornil267645

Activity: 406

AltoCenter.com

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2015, 08:03:01 AM

People gotta get over the possibility that BTC is just a trading tool and start accepting it as a Tech rather than currency. That would bring a lot more positive results among the community.

jason miner

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 02:50:01 PM

If you are bullish on them long term you try to buy on the dips.
lorylore
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 06:00:56 PM

I think good time to buy was before 2-3 days but and now isn't bad. The price will reach 300$ at the end of the month Tongue
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: