Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 04:07:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Good Investments  (Read 2365 times)
Enzyme (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 01:46:25 PM

List your good investments below Cheesy
Josef27

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 01:58:33 PM
Last edit: January 02, 2015, 02:48:58 PM by Josef27

• Myself
  • I only trust myself

Seriously..
Dilemma

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 02:17:09 PM

My preper hashnest
İts best cloud mining system Smiley

Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 02:37:53 PM

What do you think the price of bitcoins will be in the future?

If lower than today, do you want to invest to get back more less valuable bitcoins?

If higher than today, how can someone running a legitimate investment pay you back more bitcoins than you gave them and why would you trust them to do that?
michaeladair

Activity: 448

I'm a Web Developer: HTML, CSS, PHP, JS.

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 02:45:35 PM

https://www.bitcoin-stocks.com
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=906261

It's a high yield investment program, it's been working pretty well so far... if you invest in the 390% daily payout you can get your initial back within about 15 days. After that you reinvest that then get your initial back in 7.5 days, and keep doing that. Cool shit.

Bananana

Activity: 481

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2015, 02:46:30 PM

List your good investments below Cheesy

Buy property and collect rent every month, buy stock and collect dividend every month, sorry but its way better then buying BTC and getting nothing (well assuming there is no rally in 2015 also) Smiley

cloverme
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1057

SpacePirate.io

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2015, 02:47:59 PM

What do you think the price of bitcoins will be in the future?

If lower than today, do you want to invest to get back more less valuable bitcoins?

If higher than today, how can someone running a legitimate investment pay you back more bitcoins than you gave them and why would you trust them to do that?

I think we're in for another bitcoin price correction soon, I think we're looking at a $200 floor at some point. The bitcoin bowl didn't really get the big media attention again... People say the volatility of bitcoin is what keeps people from using it and thus gaining more value. I think the more that bitcoin is used as a currency and less of a commodity, the lower the price will go. The market is holding up the $319 price right now, people are holding, but if something doesn't happen shortly, I think we'll have another sell off.  If bitcoin isn't rare and easy to obtain, the marketplace will correct with supply and demand. I think people should hold bitcoin and stop using it to buy sundries and the like.  Just my opinion though...
kennenman

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

Blockpoker Team | Kenneth | Designer

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2015, 10:09:44 PM

The only investment that seems reliable would be on just-dice new alt coin CLAM and invest or play on there.
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 10:23:34 PM

Paycoin, without a doubt!  Cheesy

Seriously though, addressing the commerce use of Bitcoin versus speculators holdng it, I am unsure what the overall effect will be on the market. At a surface level it might seem that it will drive the price down because as payment reaches the retailers they will immediately dump back into the market but it might work differently than that because if millions of people start using Bitcoin for various things (like buying sundries) this means that each one of them will have at least a small balance at any given time. This cumulative effect of many small holdings could very well be the stabilty anchor that Bitcoin needs.

As has already been mentioned, things like real estate and especially rental property is the best investment. And I would add that the three things to remember about investing is diversify, diversify, and above all diversify. So rentals & real estate, some Gold&Silver (physical, not paper promises), Stock, Bonds, and a little Bitcoin makes for a pretty good mix. If any one of those takes a big hit one of the others is likely to be on the rise.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
leblanc

Activity: 92

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 10:50:58 PM

If you ever get a chance not spending it, just holding bitcoin alone is an investment.

Most people just dont get it.
LOBSTER

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 11:36:08 PM

Invest in knowledge and make money with the knowledge...everything else is gambling.
leesin

Activity: 93

#feelthebern

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 11:55:11 PM

Invest in knowledge and make money with the knowledge...everything else is gambling.

Unfortunately, theres a lot of people would like the short cut of things. Very few people will go out of their way to find something else besides quick profit.

But some people would debate the knowledge part, if they relate that school and college.
leonaa

Activity: 82

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 12:47:46 AM

Buy gold and bitcoin when its cheap.
fearlesscat10

Activity: 686

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 06:11:15 AM

My preper hashnest
İts best cloud mining system Smiley

Hashnest has been alright for me too. I invested a small amount of bitcoins just to test the waters on Dec. 18. Now I'm at 11% ROI.

But I'm getting tired of the cloudmining game, especially with all the scams popping up, so I might sell back my GHS soon.

adamskona

Activity: 128

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 05:16:52 PM

Investments don't come better than this: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=906734.0  Grin
lissandra

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 05:24:24 PM

Investments don't come better than this: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=906734.0  Grin

No, no one wants to invest in a damn ponzi dude.. its more likely lose money if anything else.

luciann

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 06:47:27 PM

At this point, the community has been recovering numerous loss or stolen bitcoin like Mt.Gox incidents or other similar type of stuff.

Its just best to invest in actual dollars like keeping cash, and buying bonds or something.

Sinecoin

Activity: 742

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 07:21:36 PM

its too early to invest in bitcoin companies, many of them turn out to be scams and are not well run.

center]
         ▄▄▄█████████████████
    ▄▄████████████████████████     
 ▄█████████▀▀▀            ████▌     ███▄
▐█████▀▀                  ▐███▌     ████
▐████                     ▐████     ████
▐████       ▄▄█████████████████      ▀▀█
▐████     ▐███████████████████▌
 ████▌     ███████▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄▄▄
 ▐████      █████       ██████████████▌
  █████     ▀█████     █████▌  ▀▀█████
   █████     ▀█████   █████▀     █████
    █████     ▀█████▄█████▀     █████
     █████     ▀█████████▀     █████
      █████      ▀█████▀      █████
       █████▄      ▀▀▀      ▄█████
        ▀█████▄           ▄█████▀
          ▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
            ▀█████▄▄ ▄▄█████▀
              ▀███████████▀
                 ▀▀███▀▀
BookiePro▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   BookiePro.fun   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████ █ █
  The World's Betting Exchange 
         ▄▄███▄███▄
        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ██▀ ▀█████████████
   ▄██ ███▄██████████████
  ████ ██████████████████
   ███ ███████        ███ █▄
▄█▄ ██ ███████   ████████ ▀▀█▄
▀██▄ ████         █████ ▀██▄
  ▀█▄▄ ████▀▀▀   ▀▀▀█████ ██ ▀█▀
    ▀█ ████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄█████ ███
       ███████   ████████ ████
       ██████████████▀███ ██▀
       █████████████▄ ▄██
        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ 
             ▀███▀████▀▀
   Bet with  ▆▆▆▆▆
▆▆▆▆▆ Play Money

Win Real Bitcoin 
|   5 BTC ▆▆▆▆▆
▆▆▆▆▆ Prize Pool

World Cup 2018 
  Download 
Now
[/center]
adamskona

Activity: 128

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 07:29:44 PM

No, no one wants to invest in a damn ponzi dude.. its more likely lose money if anything else.

Sarcasm, this is lissandra.
lissandra here is sarcasm.

Grin
hasiramasenju
Legendary

Activity: 980

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 07:35:01 PM

for a future investment i like a gold and property not bitcoin because BTC now is very hard  up to $1000 again
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: