Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:11:42 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Good Investments  (Read 2365 times)
malphite

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 07:47:20 PM

I would suggest get into day trading or just seek for secure stocks.
malzahar

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 05:28:07 PM

I would suggest get into day trading or just seek for secure stocks.

Daytrading is a bit of a gamble if you dont know enough about it. I would rather just stick to what I know best.
MasterYii

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 08:10:14 PM

Paycoin, without a doubt!  Cheesy

Seriously though, addressing the commerce use of Bitcoin versus speculators holdng it, I am unsure what the overall effect will be on the market. At a surface level it might seem that it will drive the price down because as payment reaches the retailers they will immediately dump back into the market but it might work differently than that because if millions of people start using Bitcoin for various things (like buying sundries) this means that each one of them will have at least a small balance at any given time. This cumulative effect of many small holdings could very well be the stabilty anchor that Bitcoin needs.

As has already been mentioned, things like real estate and especially rental property is the best investment. And I would add that the three things to remember about investing is diversify, diversify, and above all diversify. So rentals & real estate, some Gold&Silver (physical, not paper promises), Stock, Bonds, and a little Bitcoin makes for a pretty good mix. If any one of those takes a big hit one of the others is likely to be on the rise.

If you are saying invest in a ALT coin, then damn I dont know what to say.

A huge statement alone can be said what doge coin has turned out. It went in value from the start, now its utter crap. History speaks for itself.
Miss Fortune

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 10:13:59 PM

There is never a good investment, only better risk odds type.

Each has its own merits, for example gold: you can invest in it, but what if the price of the value drops - eg: stocks in gold? physical gold?

All these are same investment, but will have different outcome on selling it back.
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 03:26:16 AM

Paycoin, without a doubt!  Cheesy

Seriously though, addressing the commerce use of Bitcoin versus speculators holdng it, I am unsure what the overall effect will be on the market. At a surface level it might seem that it will drive the price down because as payment reaches the retailers they will immediately dump back into the market but it might work differently than that because if millions of people start using Bitcoin for various things (like buying sundries) this means that each one of them will have at least a small balance at any given time. This cumulative effect of many small holdings could very well be the stabilty anchor that Bitcoin needs.

As has already been mentioned, things like real estate and especially rental property is the best investment. And I would add that the three things to remember about investing is diversify, diversify, and above all diversify. So rentals & real estate, some Gold&Silver (physical, not paper promises), Stock, Bonds, and a little Bitcoin makes for a pretty good mix. If any one of those takes a big hit one of the others is likely to be on the rise.

If you are saying invest in a ALT coin, then damn I dont know what to say.

A huge statement alone can be said what doge coin has turned out. It went in value from the start, now its utter crap. History speaks for itself.

I thought the laughing emoticon followed directly by "Seriously though" would make it perfectly clear that I was joking, but it appears that my confidence in human perception was unfounded.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
mordekaiser

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 04:25:01 PM

I good investment without thinking too much, is buying bitcoin when its dirt cheap.

Then the hardest part is to hold, and forget about it. lol. (but dont really forget about it)
thompete

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 06:08:08 PM

I good investment without thinking too much, is buying bitcoin when its dirt cheap.

Then the hardest part is to hold, and forget about it. lol. (but dont really forget about it)

Its hard to know when bitcoin is available for dirt cheap. The price has been dropping in the recent weeks, and after every drop the new price has been called bottom and dirt cheap coins.

toddtervy

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2015, 06:11:15 PM

List your good investments below Cheesy
House, cryptocoin.  One of these is sure to take off right?

Get off my c@ck !
mlferro

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 03:28:25 AM

Invest in knowledge and make money with the knowledge...everything else is gambling.
That's right!
you're right. I particularly have been doing the same

Nami

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 06:31:07 PM

If you ever have a chance on buying a house for cash of cost in half, do it.

Most people dont even think about that, then go buy expensive cars..
mirjangka

Activity: 154

Invest & Earn: https://cloudthink.io

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2015, 07:11:51 PM

cryptodouble

best investment in 2015 Cheesy

Nasus

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 07:57:57 PM

Never gamble, just buy stuff what you know only. Dont take other peoples advice, unless you know more then them etc.

Take gold for example. I can say yeah go buy it, but why? ask yourself on finding the supported information to follow other peoples advice.
Nautiluss

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 09:01:38 PM

cryptodouble

umm.. if crytptodouble is a alt coin, then what makes your supportive advice if bitcoin is rarely know as is to most people..
Nidaleee

Activity: 167

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 10:43:04 PM

My preper hashnest
İts best cloud mining system Smiley

hashnest is probably one of the few who are legit, only because they the owners of antminer/bitmain.

An actual asic company that can produce the demand if need be.

Outside from cloud mining though, I believe buying bitcoin is just as good. And looking into other areas like fiat investments.
hennessyhemp

Activity: 511
Merit: 500

Hempire Loading...

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2015, 12:26:47 AM

While not every physical bitcoin is a wise investment, my Casascius coins have been very good to me, and lately people have been selling them cheap on the forums!   Grin

Please add more BTC here (my son will apprecciate it when he's older): 14WsxbeRcgsSYZyNSRJqEAmB1MKAzHhsCT
jokerboy

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 12:27:48 AM

BTC might be a good investment.
fearlesscat10

Activity: 686

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 08:08:08 AM

cryptodouble

This guy had an interesting take on it.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=916592.0

Dilemma

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 08:11:36 AM

if u have got time it can be
buy some btc, forget it and wait a few years

fearlesscat10

Activity: 686

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 10:48:08 AM

The "forget it" can be the hardest part. It's easy to fall into bitcoin gambling sites and lose a lot. Sad

akustik

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 10:51:55 AM

The "forget it" can be the hardest part. It's easy to fall into bitcoin gambling sites and lose a lot. Sad

You are right
people like money
money call people
sometimes you cant stop yourself for earning money
so you play gambling for it Smiley
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: