Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:27:19 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Linden dollars will sell for btc or xpy  (Read 535 times)
coinmaster222 (OP)

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 03:42:37 PM

have 13,260 linden dollars for sale will take btc or xpy

OutSL

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 05:18:37 PM
Last edit: January 05, 2015, 04:29:20 PM by OutSL

i have +15k to exchange in prepaid lands for BTCs if interested Smiley
@+
josef2000

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

Bro, you need to try http://dadice.com

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2015, 07:24:24 PM

Just sell it on virwox.com?

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█   ⚂⚄⚀⚃⚅⚁    ██  d a d i c e  ██    Next Generation Dice Game
• Low 1% house edge. • Provably Fair.  
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
OutSL

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 09:59:52 PM
Last edit: January 05, 2015, 04:50:13 PM by OutSL

Just sell it on virwox.com?
you can't deposit lindens in the virwox ATMs, the lindens delivery is from avatar to avatar into the virtual world (inWorld)! and as gift or local transactions L$ <> item/land.

the exchanges with L$ <> FIAT or other VC / CC is prohibited by the Linden Lab terms of service (Second Life owner) and can only be done in the official exchanger LindenX and  you must be authorized to do... the normal users (avatars) are not!

for this reason i offer prepaid lands in the region or area that you want for BTCs at 250L$/$ a best rate then all now. but i dont give any L$ for BTC or others...
PM me for more infos,
Thanks.
(4 years V partner Wink)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: