Bitcoin Forum
June 06, 2024, 01:53:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Chinese Exchange Markets Welcome !  (Read 784 times)
xboxsold (OP)

Activity: 177
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 03:46:27 PM

Im thinking if we welcome more Chinese markets - Post - It would be better to get the opinion from those that are supporting and making a real difference in the Price and Volatility and help us all

jertsy

Activity: 341
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 07:17:51 PM

Where did you get that data from?
ivyleague1985

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 06:40:49 AM

Don't you know that Chinese exchanges use bots to fake the volume and manipulate the spread?
screwUdriver

Activity: 346
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 07:54:15 AM

I would not personally trust the chinese markets. They operate in a very sketchy fashion, give their customers to keep their money there long term and are rumored to be operating on less then 100% reserves.
resya

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 08:56:30 AM

I'ts no doubt that chinese exchanges are the market leader, are they gonna pump BTC up again? or we gonna see sub300 this time around ?

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█   ⚂⚄⚀⚃⚅⚁    ██  d a d i c e  ██    Next Generation Dice Game
• Low 1% house edge. • Provably Fair.  
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
xboxsold (OP)

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 05:53:13 PM

With the comments and attitude going this direction so far I can see we are never going to get anywhere welcoming the Chinese markets.. We could learn so much from them but instead we drive them away from any meaningful conversation. Just think if we had a thread dedicated to conversation and input - When the markets close here they open in china. That FRIEND would be a amazing source of DATA from the inside..
ensurance982

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

Trust me!

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 05:56:36 PM

I really don't know what to make of the Chinese markets and exchanges these days. A year ago they supposedly received ban-notices weekly and the second bubble of 2013 got popped forcefully multiple times. Crazy times. What happens there seems to be some kind of high-frequency trading, but I really don't see them leading the price these days. The real buying/selling seems to happen on Stamp, margin trading and speculation on Finex.

We Support Currencies: BTC, LTC, USD, EUR, GBP
xboxsold (OP)

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 06:22:06 PM

Well according to the trading figures the VOLUME of trading is what make the markets move and if you look at the volume in china that is real and without them we would all be sitting on 100.00 or less BTC right now or lower.. The US and Euro markets according to the data is not large enough to make a difference.
galbros
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 02:52:37 PM

I don't think bitcoin goes up until the Chinese markets start to operate in a more open and fair manner. 

While they were never confirmed there were reports of Chinese exchanges trading for their own account with bitcoins they did not have.  This move down fits that hypothesis as Chinese New Year is coming up, good time to have some RMB.

So just like any other country, ethical markets welcome, scammers stay out.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: