Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 08:49:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Multiminer help  (Read 739 times)
BigTiger (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2015, 04:04:33 PM

Hello!

I downloaded and configured the Multiminer Client for Windows but i cant get the program to start, the "Start Button" is grey.
Has anyone an idea what i did wrong  Huh

greetings,

BigTiger
nwoolls

Activity: 840
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2015, 07:05:34 AM

Hello!

I downloaded and configured the Multiminer Client for Windows but i cant get the program to start, the "Start Button" is grey.
Has anyone an idea what i did wrong  Huh

greetings,

BigTiger

Hi there. Check the Getting Started guide:

https://github.com/nwoolls/MultiMiner/wiki/Getting-Started

Specifically it sounds like you either have no Local Devices listed or the devices you do have do not have a pool / coin selected.

If you continue to have trouble please try the official thread:

http://thread.multiminerapp.com

MultiMiner: Any Miner, Any Where, on Any Device |  Xgminer: Mine with popular miners on Mac OS X
btc: 1BmXY4ZZQh1iHSVre658gM1gPAEtDnq8rv  |  ltc: LP1SsHZTDexndkvRKsqAkXNsienPHwaMb5  |  hardware: nwoolls at gmail dot com
BigTiger (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2015, 11:55:32 AM

Hello nwoolls!

Thank u for ur answer. I scanned my hardware again for detecting devices (for mining), there comes a window where it says "scanning for devices"
or something like this but then nothing. I do not know if there had been something found or not  Huh

I also have selected a pool the "ants pool", so that can´t be the problem i think...

Do i have to install some special drivers to get it to run?

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: