Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 07:18:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Request: mobile cellphone tracking service  (Read 2027 times)
BadAss.Sx (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002

Bulletproof VPS/VPN/Email @ BadAss.Sx

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2015, 02:53:39 PM

Nope, we were not doomed. A colleague of mine in the same sector had access to someone who could track her eventually. We had to cover all corners of the street to find her and eventually the police helped us after we indicated that we knew where she was.

She is out of the hands of the loverboy now and safe home. He is arrested. Of course we couldn't tell how we knew it, but they were very impressed of our work Smiley
sifter

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

CoinBooster Rep

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 03:39:48 PM

Nope, we were not doomed. A colleague of mine in the same sector had access to someone who could track her eventually. We had to cover all corners of the street to find her and eventually the police helped us after we indicated that we knew where she was.

She is out of the hands of the loverboy now and safe home. He is arrested. Of course we couldn't tell how we knew it, but they were very impressed of our work Smiley

Great news, well done.

However I don't think there was a way to track it without a tracker installed since the parents did not know of the credentials.

Some networks offer last position stats of the number's whereabouts.

CoinBooster.io - Earn up to 67mil satoshi per day. Claim every 5 minutes. NO POP UPS! HIGH ROI
Bitcointalk Official Thread
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 03:41:14 PM

Very great news and also very great work ! Well done BadAss.Sx  .
sionsandman

Activity: 520

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 05:25:06 PM

sorry to break the bad news but u r doomed in this case. Every "service" of that kind in europe requieres and "sms text message" approval. That means in order to track the phone (has to have gps) , to send the text and then the other person has to confirm that she wants to be tracked , very poplular service in my country to track your kids (in this case you program it yourself)

Where can I find this service?

After the sms approves the tracking does it show that the phone is being tracked?

Does it work with the phone off (as long as it has battery of course)?
sudexx

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 01:55:51 AM

sorry to break the bad news but u r doomed in this case. Every "service" of that kind in europe requieres and "sms text message" approval. That means in order to track the phone (has to have gps) , to send the text and then the other person has to confirm that she wants to be tracked , very poplular service in my country to track your kids (in this case you program it yourself)

Where can I find this service?

After the sms approves the tracking does it show that the phone is being tracked?

Does it work with the phone off (as long as it has battery of course)?

I'm interested in this too.
sionsandman

Activity: 520

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 07:03:39 PM

Anyone?
tylerdur2

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2015, 03:21:08 AM

Where can I find this?

I really need it. Cool
b!z
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010

View Profile
January 31, 2015, 05:40:02 AM

Glad to hear everything turned out well.
bitspill
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1015

View Profile
January 31, 2015, 10:54:21 AM

Where can I find this?

I really need it. Cool

Not quite the way he described it but a good app to track family on smartphones is Life360 (https://www.life360.com/)

{ BitSpill }
sanos51ck

Activity: 137
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 18, 2015, 01:37:48 AM

Where can I find this?

I really need it. Cool

Not quite the way he described it but a good app to track family on smartphones is Life360 (https://www.life360.com/)

No one knows what service is he talking about?

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: