Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:00:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to make a profit selling BTC?  (Read 4107 times)
adidas

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

Americans do it better

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 03:53:56 AM

Best way to easy earn is arbitrage.

The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 06:13:25 AM

mmh no, i don't think so, arbitrage gains are meaningless, unless you move something like 1k btc or more, but this is too risky for a newbie
Dotakels

Activity: 490
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 12:00:53 PM

mmh no, i don't think so, arbitrage gains are meaningless, unless you move something like 1k btc or more, but this is too risky for a newbie
I think arbitrage is so hard for newbie, they dont know how to do it. I think faucet is the best way for newbie but the greatest way to earn is to join signature campaign.
CrackedLogic
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 05:33:40 PM

I think arbitrage is so hard for newbie, they dont know how to do it. I think faucet is the best way for newbie but the greatest way to earn is to join signature campaign.

I disagree, it is such a simple concept; buy on low exchanges, sell on high exchanges. The only thing that you may encounter problems with are the fees.
Faucets are not used to earn money, faucets are supposed to allow you to get a grip with bitcoin, to allow you to learn how to use it. The only people making
money from faucets are it's operators.

Shocked BUY GAMESWITHBTCITCOINFORDISCOUNTEDPRICES Shocked
Dotakels

Activity: 490
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 05:14:43 AM

I disagree, it is such a simple concept; buy on low exchanges, sell on high exchanges. The only thing that you may encounter problems with are the fees.
Faucets are not used to earn money, faucets are supposed to allow you to get a grip with bitcoin, to allow you to learn how to use it. The only people making
money from faucets are it's operators.
I know that its a simple concept but we are talking about newbies. They are beginner they dont have any idea what will they going to do.
Cinnob0n

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

-Credits (CRE) Miner/Enthusiast

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 02:29:28 AM

I'm able to buy btc for bitstamp minus 2 percent locally in Toronto. How can I make a decent income by selling btc?

Sell it Bitstamp +5% at Localbitcoins using non-reversible payment methods (western union, moneygram, cash deposits in your bank, etc...)

This, except sell for bitstamp +20%, you make a lot more money that way.

Don't undercut the competition too hard, it hurts everyone.

You will have to learn everything else on your own but this is the way to do it.

Agreed. Localbitcoins is the way to go. Best payment method to accept would probably be a bank transfer. No chargeback and funds appear fast.

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼  No.1 Bitcoin Binary Options and Double Dice  ▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼
████████████████████████████████  sec◔nds trade  ████████████████████████████████
↑↓ Instant Bets ↑↓ Flexible 1~720 minutes Expiry time ↑↓ Highest Reward 190% ↑↓ 16 Assets [btc, forex, gold, 1% edge double dice] ↑↓
jayce
Legendary

Activity: 2954
Merit: 1501

Pie Baking Contest: https://tinyurl.com/2s3z6dee

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2015, 02:35:52 AM

I'm able to buy btc for bitstamp minus 2 percent locally in Toronto. How can I make a decent income by selling btc?

Sell it Bitstamp +5% at Localbitcoins using non-reversible payment methods (western union, moneygram, cash deposits in your bank, etc...)

This, except sell for bitstamp +20%, you make a lot more money that way.

Don't undercut the competition too hard, it hurts everyone.

You will have to learn everything else on your own but this is the way to do it.

Agreed. Localbitcoins is the way to go. Best payment method to accept would probably be a bank transfer. No chargeback and funds appear fast.

You will find it difficult because you likely don't have a good enough rep to sell at the higher rate on local bitcoin, also I have seen the OP is probably not old enough to have a bank account to trade. 15 year old scammer so I hear from a good source. Using just bank accounts now is dangerous unless you want to be questioned what the money is for/from that regularly goes in your account. I sell in cash in person and you get more out of the trade just not as many willing to buy in my local area yet.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
btcsnatcher

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 11:55:58 AM

You can make a profit selling BTC simply by cross checking BTC prices that different exchanges and customers are ready to pay... and then you can just go with one you find the most profitable...
You can also wait when the value of BTC exceeds the cost of your investment and then just go for it...
selling at +20% might also be a good way.

╲╲ ╲╲ COINOMAT.COM  ▬▬▬ WITHDRAW YOUR CRYPTO TO ANY BANK CARD ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
╱╱ ╱╱                                    INSTANT CRYPTOCURRENCY & FIAT EXCHANGE ✔       |  Vote For New Coins  |  Visit our Twitter |
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
luthermarcus

Activity: 213
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 08:33:33 AM

it's getting harder and harder to switch between exchanges you need a quick method. All the exchanges i used are synchronizing because more and more people do this.

Donate Bitcoin
1Mz7ZHxPhoH1ZK2yQvo62NdHvvsS2quhzc
Donate TRX
TB3WiLEj6iuSBU5tGUKyZkjB4vqrBDvoYM
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: