Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 07:29:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Tourney is coming!  (Read 349 times)
geforcelover (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 05:55:03 AM

and the tourney of Icc world cup coming !!

what are ur predictions which team will !!

mine : AUS
Slark
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 06:23:58 AM

It would be better if you elaborate more. I am not familiar with ICC or anything like that. Of course I can google it - like always. But it would be nice if you write something more about it for people not familiar with it.
b!z
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 06:33:22 AM

It would be better if you elaborate more. I am not familiar with ICC or anything like that. Of course I can google it - like always. But it would be nice if you write something more about it for people not familiar with it.

ICC refers to the ICC Cricket World Cup, one of the most viewed cricket events, and also one of the most viewed sporting events in the whole world. It is held once every four years.

It is organized by the International Cricket Council (ICC), which is the governing body for the sport internationally. It is like the cricket equivalent of FIFA (which governs over soccer).

You can find more information on the cricket world cup here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cricket_World_Cup
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: