Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 01:49:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: My firm is looking for investors to create a "Better Bitcoin"  (Read 1331 times)
newbitcoinfirm (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 09:12:35 AM

Hello please excuse my English as it is not my native language. While Bitcoin is great and an amazing piece of technology, after 2 years of research our firm has come up with a plan for a better Bitcoin. You will be investing in a new company who's mission is to turn Bitcoin into the myspace of cryptocurrency, while controlling and profiting off our own better version. How will our firm achieve this? I will outline some of the basics below.

As you may already be aware. Bitcoin is an amazing piece of technology, but it isn't a proprietary technology, as in, Bitcoin isn't a unique piece of technology, as we have seen from the numerous alt coins, Bitcoin can be easily cloned and replicated. Since Bitcoin isn't a proprietary piece of technology it's just a faith currency and based on marketing and popularity.

1. We will hire some programmers to take a look and dissect bitcoin, we will tweak, reprogram it to make a better version with better features.

2. We will hire a professional PR/Marketing firm, they will help us create a more catchier, mainstream friendly, brand winning name for our "Better Bitcoin".

3. The very same PR/Marketing firm will be looking at our product and marketing it to the mainstream. We're talking about the same kind of people who are able to turn Coca Cola or McDonalds into huge global brands. Things like Billboards around the world, professionally made television commercials on Major networks, Magazine ads, etc etc

4. We will approach and pay Celebrities from Hollywood (actors, singers etc) to endorse our "better bitcoin" (feature in our commercials) Talk about in interviews.

5. Ontop of doing these things, we will also be looking at ways to demonize Bitcoin, both to the general public and governments.

We will do infomercials and interviews and articles about how bad and evil bitcoin is (let's look at bitcoins history, mtgox, danny brewster, silkroad) Bitcoin has a lot of bad history surrounding it, we can use this to scare the public to shy away from bitcoin and the only way they can feel safe is to use our "better bitcoin".

Also use paid trolls on all the social network platforms to really spread negative things about Bitcoin to make the mainstreamer very afraid of it.

Also be hiring lobbyist to approach governments around the world to encourage bitcoin to be illegal in all those countries and our "better bitcoin" to be the safer, legal one to use.

We have estimated that we could get started doing all this for a small sum of 10 million dollars usd.

Q. How will the investor make money?
A. If we decide to produce 1 billion of these (rough figures) "better bitcoin" tokens, the firm will prehold at least 10 million of these tokens. This means our "better bitcoin" just has to trade at 1 dollar usd each for us to make our money back, we project that we could easily see our "better bitcoin' being worth $100 each.

Lastly gentlemen. I want to leave you with this thought. There was a time when Myspace was considered the King of "Social Networking" There was a time when people really believed this to be a game changer and a lot of people invested a lot of money into it. Then came Facebook and blew that away. "Better Bitcoin" is aiming to be that Facebook and turn Bitcoin into the myspace of cryptocurrency.

Thank you for your time reading this, we will post more details soon as too how you can invest. All feedback welcomed.

"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 11:19:24 AM

This looks like a businness idea/plan that a 14 year old came up with during his lunch break.

"I will make the next facebook! I will hire the best developers, the best marketing firm and tell everyone how bad facebook is!
Now I need your money."

RoadStress
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 11:54:22 AM

Better look into Sidechains.

krunox123

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2015, 05:04:27 PM

Quote from: newbitcoinfirm
...Myspace was considered the King of "Social Networking"...
You, sir, made my day Grin

"better bitcoin" = altcoins
LOL Smiley

Life sucks.
cyberpinoy

Activity: 1008
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2015, 07:02:04 PM

Please tell me what makes your investment idea any different than all the other Altcoins out there, the hundreds of thousands of them....Are you hearing that extremely LOUD subliminal message?

dropt
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 12:16:51 AM

Someone already tried that.  His name is Homero J. Garza, and it's failing spectacularly.
CrazyGuy
Legendary

Activity: 1973
Merit: 1007

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 10:10:21 PM

If you pick up some informercial spots, make sure you get Kevin Trudeau, whenever he gets out of jail...

"For just 4 easy payments of $29.99, you can own your own "Better Bitcoin". Bitcoin is the devil, but "Better Bitcoin" is supported by Samuel L Jackson and plenty of other Hollywood celebrities. If you order within the next 15 minutes, we'll throw in a free Slap Chop!"

ASICPuppy.net ASIC Mining Hardware and Accessories - Compac F in stock!
rangedriver

Activity: 714
Merit: 504

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 11:19:12 PM

2. We will hire a professional PR/Marketing firm, they will help us create a more catchier, mainstream friendly, brand winning name for our "Better Bitcoin".

How about Pandas? There could be a niche in the market for coins fronted by Pandas.

3. The very same PR/Marketing firm will be looking at our product and marketing it to the mainstream. We're talking about the same kind of people who are able to turn Coca Cola or McDonalds into huge global brands. Things like Billboards around the world, professionally made television commercials on Major networks, Magazine ads, etc etc

I'm definitely seeing Pandas. Billboards is fine with me. We could get really big pandas involved.

4. We will approach and pay Celebrities from Hollywood (actors, singers etc) to endorse our "better bitcoin" (feature in our commercials) Talk about in interviews.

Let's get Tom Cruise involved. I'll get on this later in the week.

5. Ontop of doing these things, we will also be looking at ways to demonize Bitcoin, both to the general public and governments.

Tom Cruise was a vampire in Interview with the Vampire - that's pretty demonic. Let's discuss it with Tom and see what he says.

We will do infomercials and interviews and articles about how bad and evil bitcoin is (let's look at bitcoins history, mtgox, danny brewster, silkroad) Bitcoin has a lot of bad history surrounding it, we can use this to scare the public to shy away from bitcoin and the only way they can feel safe is to use our "better bitcoin".

Again. Let's ask tom for his extpertise.

Also use paid trolls on all the social network platforms to really spread negative things about Bitcoin to make the mainstreamer very afraid of it.

Pandas. But check with Tom first.

Also be hiring lobbyist to approach governments around the world to encourage bitcoin to be illegal in all those countries and our "better bitcoin" to be the safer, legal one to use.

Okay sounds good.

We have estimated that we could get started doing all this for a small sum of 10 million dollars usd.

Tom will like this a lot, but we may need more money for the pandas.

A. If we decide to produce 1 billion of these (rough figures) "better bitcoin" tokens, the firm will prehold at least 10 million of these tokens. This means our "better bitcoin" just has to trade at 1 dollar usd each for us to make our money back, we project that we could easily see our "better bitcoin' being worth $100 each.

Sounds reasonable.

Lastly gentlemen. I want to leave you with this thought. There was a time when Myspace was considered the King of "Social Networking" There was a time when people really believed this to be a game changer and a lot of people invested a lot of money into it. Then came Facebook and blew that away. "Better Bitcoin" is aiming to be that Facebook and turn Bitcoin into the myspace of cryptocurrency.

This is Tom typing>>> omfgh guys this is frekkaing awesome idea - i can do this lemme know when to do this

Thank you for your time reading this, we will post more details soon as too how you can invest. All feedback welcomed.

Pandas.
the joint
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1020

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 11:31:24 PM

Hello please excuse my English as it is not my native language. While Bitcoin is great and an amazing piece of technology, after 2 years of research our firm has come up with a plan for a better Bitcoin. You will be investing in a new company who's mission is to turn Bitcoin into the myspace of cryptocurrency, while controlling and profiting off our own better version. How will our firm achieve this? I will outline some of the basics below.

As you may already be aware. Bitcoin is an amazing piece of technology, but it isn't a proprietary technology, as in, Bitcoin isn't a unique piece of technology, as we have seen from the numerous alt coins, Bitcoin can be easily cloned and replicated. Since Bitcoin isn't a proprietary piece of technology it's just a faith currency and based on marketing and popularity.

1. We will hire some programmers to take a look and dissect bitcoin, we will tweak, reprogram it to make a better version with better features.

1)  You talk about your "firm."  Who is a part of your firm (first and last names, please)?  It sounds like your "firm" = you and maybe some unpaid friends of yours.

2)  Two years of research?  Can you provide specific examples of your findings and their implications?

3)  Why do you think it's a good idea to "demonize" Bitcoin when >99% of the global population completely lacks a technical understanding of how cryptocurrencies in general, let alone Bitcoin, work? 

4)  Did you make all of this up in 10 minutes?   I agree with the poster who commented that this plan has the depth one would expect an average 14 year-old to come up with during his school lunch break.
EvilDave

Activity: 854
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 11:42:07 PM

Facepalm Bunny makes his (or her, not easy to tell) first appearance of 2015:

Nulli Dei, nulli Reges, solum NXT
Love your money: www.nxt.org  www.ardorplatform.org
www.nxter.org  www.nxtfoundation.org
fenghush

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 12:16:21 AM

You guys have blown your funny fuse if you're reading this with a straight face and bothering to respond.

tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3948
Merit: 1418

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 12:16:54 AM

funny how some people take this obvious troll seriously.  

<3 OP..  keep em coming.  Cheesy

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Hollowman338
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 12:18:58 AM

It's been done.  It's called NXT.
americanpegasus

Activity: 770
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 05:30:44 AM

We already made one you pleb.  It's called Dogecoin. 

Or you can help promote americanpegasus coin, the third and final standard in crypto.

Account is back under control of the real AmericanPegasus.
iGotSpots
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2015, 09:38:31 AM

Someone already tried that.  His name is Homero J. Garza, and it's failing spectacularly.

Lol that actually made me laugh

tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3948
Merit: 1418

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 01:11:52 PM

It's been done.  It's called NXT.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
gramen

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 02:27:48 PM

One to rule dem all? Nah, we go darknets!  Grin

We need all altcoins, and we'll dump the shitcoins. I am a fan of all of the cryptosphere, and want to see integration projects like SuperNet and IoC succeed!

Scammer: "But I have a better Bitcoin..."

Gandalf: "U SHALL NOT PASS!"

☆☆☆ I ♥ all altcoins! ☆☆☆
djm34
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2015, 03:19:30 PM

here we go  Grin  

"My firm (who doesn't have a kopeck on its own) is willing to do stuff with other people money"  Grin
nope never heard that one before... sound legit...  Grin

Seriously aren't tired to bring us always the same blatant scam ? Grin

djm34 facebook page
BTC: 1NENYmxwZGHsKFmyjTc5WferTn5VTFb7Ze
Pledge for neoscrypt ccminer to that address: 16UoC4DmTz2pvhFvcfTQrzkPTrXkWijzXw
the joint
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1020

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 06:11:26 PM

funny how some people take this obvious troll seriously.  

<3 OP..  keep em coming.  Cheesy

If he's honest that English isn't his first language, then it's possible he isn't trolling.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: