Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 02:50:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BitPalEx - UK Based Exchange - Accepting Paypal, Credit and Debit Cards.  (Read 1051 times)
BitPalEx (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 12:57:04 PM

Hi Everyone,

I would like to introduce BitPalEx. https://www.bitpalex.com/

BitPalEx is a Bitcoin/Fiat Exchange, We allow you to buy Bitcoin with Debit Card, Credit Card, Direct Debit and PayPal, We also allow you to sell Bitcoin for Fiat and have this directly credited to your Bank, Building Society or PayPal Account. BitPalEx will offer extremely fast service and Credits will be made in a matter of minutes. We are the first exchange to offer such a wide variety of payment methods and such a high quality of Customer Service.

At first we will be Bitcoin only, This is our main implementation. We will however look to introduce some of the most valued AltCoins.

We should be open for business in the next couple of weeks.

Thank you for taking the time to read.

David Harris | david.harris@bitpalex.com | Marketing Manager
thompete

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 04:46:02 PM

Hi Everyone,

BitPalEx is a Bitcoin/Fiat Exchange, We allow you to buy Bitcoin with Debit Card, Credit Card, Direct Debit and PayPal, We also allow you to sell Bitcoin for Fiat and have this directly credited to your Bank, Building Society or PayPal Account. BitPalEx will offer extremely fast service and Credits will be made in a matter of minutes. We are the first exchange to offer such a wide variety of payment methods and such a high quality of Customer Service.

At first we will be Bitcoin only, This is our main implementation. We will however look to introduce some of the most valued AltCoins.

I have a few questions regarding this.
How much is the fees for using paypal to buy bitcoins on the site?
If I am based in the US, would I still be able to use paypal or my credit card to buy bitcoins on the site?

ktvichan

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 11:18:44 AM

Good to see exchange support paypal , just want to know if any deposit and withdraw limit if i use paypal
BitPalEx (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 12:34:36 PM

Hi Everyone,

I have a few questions regarding this.
How much is the fees for using paypal to buy bitcoins on the site?
If I am based in the US, would I still be able to use paypal or my credit card to buy bitcoins on the site?

1) PayPal fee's will be 0.8% the same as other fee's on our website.

2) We will be accepted internationally. The only rule that PayPal seem to want to enforce is that the site will allow payment from Verified users only, We will have to see their response to our latest communication though.

Good to see exchange support paypal , just want to know if any deposit and withdraw limit if i use paypal

Unfortunately there will be, We are unsure as to what this limit currently is and we are trying to make a high limit. so over £1000/1500$. Once again this will depend on our communication that we have send to PayPal and how well it will be received.

Everyone,

Please feel free to scrutinize and dig into the company, We want to be as transparent as possible. We are still undergoing company registration and this should be completed sometime this month (January 2015).

Also, Please feel free to contact me regarding any issues you may have.

Legal: legal@bitpalex.com
Customer Relations: customerelations@bitpalex.com
Press/Media: press@bitpalex.com

Also Please feel free to contact our Chief Technologist Gavin Wood (gavin.wood@bitpalex.com) if you have any Technical, IT and Programming related questions.
thompete

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 05:45:28 PM

2) We will be accepted internationally. The only rule that PayPal seem to want to enforce is that the site will allow payment from Verified users only, We will have to see their response to our latest communication though.

Unfortunately there will be, We are unsure as to what this limit currently is and we are trying to make a high limit. so over £1000/1500$. Once again this will depend on our communication that we have send to PayPal and how well it will be received.

Thats good to know.  I see a lot of exchanges and people trading with Paypal enforcing around a 100$ limit, and you do mention communication with them.
Is tht why you guys are able to offer a limit of 1000/1500$? Otherwise, I see a lot of people scamming by doing reversals on transactions .  How are you guys addressing that?

IamAGentleman

Activity: 134

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 06:36:46 PM

Are you a registered company? http://companycheck.co.uk/search/results?SearchCompaniesForm%5Bname%5D=BitPalEx+&yt0.x=37&yt0.y=18&yt0=submit
DiamondCardz
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1112

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2015, 06:38:28 PM

Please feel free to scrutinize and dig into the company, We want to be as transparent as possible. We are still undergoing company registration and this should be completed sometime this month (January 2015).

According to that, they're working on it. I'll watch this thread. Curious to see if it's a serious exchange, or an attempt at making a quick buck.

BA Computer Science, University of Oxford
Dissertation was about threat modelling on distributed ledgers.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: