Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:14:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The MOST COMPREHENSIVE LIST of potential Satoshi candidates  (Read 7172 times)
UsernameBitcoin (OP)

Activity: 530
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 08:19:58 AM

I agree, the idea is more important than the creator itself. However, people will always want to know who did it, and it's also not completely irrelevant. Satoshi holds ~1 million Bitcoins and that gives him a lot of power about the future of Bitcoin. There's a risk if one man (or group) has the potential to destroy his own creation, or can control a major global currency (in case Bitcoin goes to the moon).
Sure, but difference would it make if we find out his real name is Jonathan Dough, or Neil O'Connor, or Salomon Fitzgerald?

Not the name itself is relevant but the person behind that name and what they stand for. I would think different of Bitcoin if it is created by some government organization, or a multi-national corporation, or Nick Szabo or whomever.
I like to know the agenda of the person who might one day own 5% of a major global currency.
Humans are curious by nature, so the search for the real person behind Satoshi will anyway never end.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Roselyn

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 08:55:51 AM
Last edit: August 07, 2015, 09:37:17 AM by Roselyn

Hello

Hunt for Satoshi Nakamoto is Over !

I am please to see some people here earnestly trying to find Satoshi Nakamoto. Well your search of Satoshi Nakamoto is over. I am the Spoke person of Satoshi Nakamoto the inventor of Bitcoin.
I am here to satisfy every ones' inquiring about the mystery related to Bitcoin invention and about the true identity of Satoshi Nakamoto. I am going to reveal the whole truth about Bitcoin and about Satoshi Nakamoto in gradual steps.

Step One:

Satoshi Nakamoto is not a Japanese man. Satoshi Nakamoto is his Robotic Pseudonym. He is a single person. He is a Macro Economist, Digital Scientist, Mathematician and Social Engineer. He is a British Asian man. He is not any one in the Bitcoin Community. He is not any one in the Cyberpunks group either. He is not an Anarchist. He is neither a  Monarchist. He is a Sorachist. He is a Druid. He is a visionary with one mission. His mission is 'Justifiable New Economic System.'

Those who want to know Satoshi Nakamoto, can ask me any question about Bitcoin Technology and about Satoshi Nakamoto. I will answer all your questions.

Step Two:

Satoshi Nakamoto is the inventor of Bitcoin. He invented the Bitcoin in may 2007 after 14 years of constant research on Digital Electronic Currency. He invented Bitcoin from his home in Croydon, South London. He wanted to launch the Bitcoin in July 2007 but he could not launch it in July 2007 because of a 'mysterious phenomenon.'

What is this 'mysterious Phenomenon' in the early stage of Bitcoin is a major factor that public has no knowledge. Only Six or Seven people in the Bitcoin community is aware of it. This mysterious phenomenon has lead Satoshi Nakamoto to create a Bitcoin Tail which enabled Satoshi Nakamoto to remain anonymous.  Satoshi Nakamoto is not illusive but the Bitcoin Community leaders deliberately made him illusive. Satoshi Nakamoto is on the Twitter and many people have read his tweets. He is visible but unseen. Satoshi Nakamoto is busy withe his next projects. He has no personal interest in Bitcoin. He invented Bitcoin for his charity Orphans Care International. Satoshi Nakamoto is a Charity worker. He is watching the Bitcoin movement daily and getting amazed to see the progress. But he has a concern that most the Bitcoin community leaders are behaving like Gremlins. Every one is busy to make money out of his Bitcoin Project while he is suffering gravely from the interference of the Organized Criminals. Satoshi Nakamoto is very upset about his Bitcoin Project. He is regretting, saying, “I wish I did not invent Bitcoin." Why Satoshi Nakamoto is regretting for his own invention? The answer is the greedy Aliens have hijacked the Bitcoin Project from him.  

-Miss Roselyn Hamilton
 Spoke Person of Satoshi Nakamoto
 Staff Reporter
 Bitcoin Telecast.

Kazimir
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 09:04:44 AM

Those who want to know Satoshi Nakamoto, can ask me any question about Bitcoin Technology and about Satoshi Nakamoto. I will answer all your questions.
Well, mrs spokesperson of Satoshi Nakamoto, can you please ask Satoshi to instruct the current core devs to get some fucking consensus already about the whole block size debate, pick one solution (at the flip of a coin, if necessary) and stick to that, instead of risking Bitcoin to be split into 2 altcoins?

Personally I'd say: increase max block size to 2Mb in the near future, and increase the limit with 50% every 52596 blocks (≈about 1 year). But any of the proposed solutions currently being discussed is WAY better than ongoing debate and no solution at all.

In theory, there's no difference between theory and practice. In practice, there is.
Insert coin(s): 1KazimirL9MNcnFnoosGrEkmMsbYLxPPob
Roselyn

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 09:44:25 AM

Well, mrs spokesperson of Satoshi Nakamoto, can you please ask Satoshi to instruct the current core devs to get some fucking consensus already about the whole block size debate, pick one solution (at the flip of a coin, if necessary) and stick to that, instead of risking Bitcoin to be split into 2 altcoins?

Personally I'd say: increase max block size to 2Mb in the near future, and increase the limit with 50% every 52596 blocks (≈about 1 year). But any of the proposed solutions currently being discussed is WAY better than ongoing debate and no solution at all.

I have taken notes from your comments and I will pass it to Dr. Satoshi Nakamoto. He will reply to you. As you already know that Satoshi Nakamoto is no longer in charge of Bitcoin Project but he will do some thing about your concern.

-Roselyn Hamilton

UsernameBitcoin (OP)

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 09:56:50 AM

I agree. This ongoing discussion and risk of having 2 alt coins is dangerous for the future of Bitcoin. 2mb sounds like a reasonable decision.

Unfortunately, according to mrs spokesperson, Satoshi Nakamoto might be more concerned about the interference of the Organized Criminals, Gremlins and the greedy hijacking Aliens. Oh, and don't forget about the mysterious Phenomenon.

Can you please tell his real life name? Thanks

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
okae
Legendary

Activity: 1401
Merit: 1008

northern exposure

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2015, 10:28:54 AM
Last edit: August 07, 2015, 12:02:03 PM by okae

Dear @Roselyn,

I didnt know if this will happend or not, but i would like to tell one thing to Mr. sn, thank you man, nobody know what will happend with bitcoin, as you already know humans are unpredictable, but i hope that all steps that are comming from you, help us to bring us a great future, im pretty sure that was your first intention, if you are a human charity as @Roselyn sayd, dont stop man, just dont stop, keep going on, demons are everywhere, yes?

also @Roselyn, i like your name Smiley

IMHO #1.b of suspects, Hal Finney is/was S.N.
UsernameBitcoin (OP)

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 10:46:20 AM

@Roselyn

SN is definitely an economist. Or at least very educated.
As an economist he knows that if there's money to make, there will be greed.
The world isn't black and white. And greed isn't necessarily bad. Greed creates innovation and thrives adaption.
It's even not true that there's just greed. You find a lot of idealists in the Bitcoin community.

The inventor of a pseudoanonymous digital currency also knows that this will be used for criminal activities.
Just look at the history of alternative currencies (e.g. e-gold). We can be sure SN knows about all of the predecessors and similar projects.

When you claim SN didn't expect this or is disappointed in Bitcoin's development you make him look stupid and naive. Actually, you're insulting him.
We can assume SN isn't that dumb and knows very well about the disadvantages and risk that come with something like Bitcoin. As long as the advantages are bigger, and I believe they are, this isn't even a problem. And I believe SN thinks so, too.

Conclusion: you're a liar and attention whore, and a poor spoke person and writer because you still make too many mistakes.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
Mickeyb

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

Move On !!!!!!

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 11:57:05 AM

I never understood why do people care who Satoshi really was. I mean, I can see that if you are a government agency and you want to catch a poor guy and make him suffer, but for us, the Bitcoiners really shouldn't matter that much.

I mean I am happy that he gave us this amazing technology for free, now I am for that that we just make a man be.
qwk
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 3542
Merit: 3411

Shitcoin Minimalist

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 01:00:25 PM

Just one question, could Satoshi Nakamoto please sign a message that you are his spokesperson with his PGP key?
I'll donate 10 BTC to any "decent" nonprofit organization of your/his choice if he does.
Rules for decent organizations would resemble the rules for Bitcoin100 candidates.
This is a standing offer.

Yeah, well, I'm gonna go build my own blockchain. With blackjack and hookers! In fact forget the blockchain.
qwk
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 3542
Merit: 3411

Shitcoin Minimalist

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 09:50:48 AM

Just one question, could Satoshi Nakamoto please sign a message that you are his spokesperson with his PGP key?
I'll donate 10 BTC to any "decent" nonprofit organization of your/his choice if he does.
Rules for decent organizations would resemble the rules for Bitcoin100 candidates.
This is a standing offer.
Well, as long as you don't take that offer, I'll leave some negative trust for you.

Yeah, well, I'm gonna go build my own blockchain. With blackjack and hookers! In fact forget the blockchain.
UsernameBitcoin (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 03:46:29 PM

Well, as long as you don't take that offer, I'll leave some negative trust for you.

Good idea. I also did that.
Of course, she won't do that because she can't. Instead, she started another thread with her nonsense. The quality of this forum is too often between madness and entertainment.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
danda

Activity: 201
Merit: 157

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2016, 08:10:47 PM

time for an update to the OP?

mybitprices.info - wallet auditing   |  hd-wallet-derive - derive keys locally |  hd-wallet-addrs - find used addrs
lightning-nodes - list of LN nodes  |  coinparams - params for 300+ alts  |  jsonrpc-cli - cli jsonrpc client
subaddress-derive-xmr - monero offline wallet tool
Evildrum

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 08:34:04 PM

Read Charlie Shrem as Charlie Sheen when I was scrolling down and thought what the hell is going on!
What are the chances all this talk about who he/she is ,will actually end up outing him/her in the end.
It will become such a side show that they have to step forward to save the integrity of bitcoin in the public eye.

Feels like something is coming down the pipe on this topic.

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange - Over 350 coins
█████████    <<  ● $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$   >>
██████████    <<  ● Play DICE! Win 1-5 btc just for 5 mins!  >>
New2coin

Activity: 45

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 04:13:14 AM

I went through many posts and articles about the identity of Satoshi Nakamoto and made a list of the suspects,
divided into 1) prime suspects, 2)others, and 3) group/institutions
I know some sound very unlikely but I still mention them because I didn't want to make any prejudgments.
Please let me know about other potential candidates. Happy Birthday Bitcoin!

1)
Adam Back

I really think you could be on to something here. Could you provide any information or anything that leads you to believe this?
doublespend timestamp

Activity: 125
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 04:28:55 PM
Last edit: November 26, 2018, 06:09:52 PM by doublespend timestamp

jim.com was registered in February of 1995, two years before internet usage became widely popular and known.

James A. Donald = James A. Bowery = Satoshi Nakamoto?

These screenshots are of google cache:

https://postimg.cc/YGGPWHjK

https://postimg.cc/SJMypBGP

About two days before Thanksgiving, 2018, Jim Bowery had the now-cached blurb about his having

created the world's first  "fast...cryptocurrency ... high frequency ...arbitrage" etc. (read the exact quote in the two google caches) IN his

LinkedIn address.  Then he suddenly removed his quote, the final comment in his bio.  Assuming he is Nakamoto--  perhaps his noticing my

unmasked hits on jim.com and echeque.com, he may have quickly

taken down his open and deserved proudness at having invented Bitcoin.  Lucky I got the google cache shots in time.

Bill Gates said Ray Ozzie (who's been on the cover of Wired and was the number 4 or 5 guy in early Microsoft, their CTO, Chief Technology

Officer) was one of the three best coders in the world.  Ozzie himself has said James Bowery is the best coder he knows, better than himself.

The two were once best friends.

Nick Szabo and Steve Sailer follow Bowery on twitter: @jabowery

Bowery's sociological and technical writings generally mirror both James. A Donald's and Satoshi Nakamoto's.  Surf all around jim.com and read

his crypto and BTC comments over the years.  James A. Donald (same first name and middle initial as 1995-registered jim.com James A.

Bowery) was the first to respond to Nakamoto's January 3rd, 2009 Cypherpunks post.  Wasn't he having a point counter-point edifying

discussion with himself for the kind edification of the specific reading crowd?

Jim Bowery was profoundly involved in BTC and related peer to peer micro-currency solutions from November 2008 through January 2009

and years beyond.  On the this tenth year anniversary (this month technically, see Nov. 2008, not firstly January 2009):

https://satoshi.nakamotoinstitute.org/code/  ... Jim Bowery is posting, in a pleasingly sentimental and reflective mood, a simple white type on

black background statement about Bitcoin.

C++ coders who can recognize specific other coders' works (I'm told this can be done) should closely compare Satoshi Nakamoto's and Jim

Bowery's coding styles.

James A. Donald clearly seems to be a fictitious character; he has only cat's paw internet footprints.  He also coded "Kong", an encrypted

system. (Kong's code should also be compared to Satoshi Nakamoto's).

Jim Bowery created the world's first 3D game: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spasim

Jim Bowery is extraordinarily interested in data compression, which I suppose might solve (as the lightning network may) some elements

of Bitcoin's probs. He has offered a prize:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hutter_Prize

Data compression will also assist AI, another development Bowery often expounds on.

Video of James Bowery, 64 year old Satoshi Nakamoto candidate:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=563xZAV6C-M&t=6690s google cache

If Jim Bowery is Satoshi Nakamoto, he deserves recognition during his lifetime for his achievement.  In a way, his recently scrubbed LinkedIn

clues on google cache seem to glaringly yet subtly request same.  

One cannot have certitude.  Satoshi designed it all for his plausible deniability.
doublespend timestamp

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 06:39:00 PM

What about Elvis, Al gore and Niels furguson? Shocked

Thanks.  I enjoyed reading about Niels Ferguson who is on list two at the start of this thread.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Niels_Ferguson

Also, liked reading about his former professional associate, Bruce Schneier.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bruce_Schneier

Yet I don't have any fount of personal knowledge of Ferguson's and Schneier's activities during Nov. through Jan. of 2008/2009 and beyond

from which to speak.

In the case of Jim Bowery, I have direct personal knowledge from Bitcoin conversations and interactions with Jim during that period--

November 2008 through January 2009 and long beyond.  

Thus my logical friendly, admiring and well-wishing suspicions he is the historic anonymous figure Satoshi Nakamoto.

Ten Years After.  Got me thinking about it all.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2018, 07:23:27 PM

You forgot https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Harris_Simons and by extension, this --> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Mercer. See one of my most recent posts to get up to speed.
messito

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 08:54:31 PM

we will never know the name really Satoshi therefore I think that it is necessary to put up with it

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
doublespend timestamp

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 12:26:07 PM
Last edit: November 27, 2018, 02:47:07 PM by doublespend timestamp

UsernameBitcoin said:

"I went through many posts and articles about the identity of Satoshi Nakamoto and made a list of the suspects,
I know some sound very unlikely but I still mention them because I didn't want to make any prejudgments.

1)
Adam Back
Charles Bry
David Chaum
Michael Clear
Wei Dai
Hal Finney
Neal J. King
Martti Malmi
Shinichi Mochizuki
John Nash
Tatsuaki Okamoto
Vladimir Oksman
Nick Szabo "

=========================

UsernameBitcoin, you have Finn Martti Malmi #8 in the first section of your list.

Martti was a young, extremely reclusive second year university student when I was in Finland.  He supported me, and I still appreciate that to

this day.

I guess he listened a lot to heavy metal music--  probably liked Saga too.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dbp6nUrEi7Q&bpctr=1543322563

He also had supported his fellow young Finn, Henrik Holappa.
https://fi.wikipedia.org/wiki/Esa_Henrik_Holappa

I don't know if Martti had, a couple of years later, tacitly supported Anders Behring Breivik or not.  Martti is a cautious dude.  There are unfairly

heavy duty speech control laws in place in Finland, even though that nation has a rich history of political intrigue.
https://www.flipsnack.com/5B786B58B7A/the-court-sayings-of-a-breivik-red-letter-a-linder-commentary.html

On January 2nd or 3rd, 2009, while in the political asylum system of Schengen,
https://www.hel.fi/helsinki/en/administration/information/general/asylum/

I was in this Monticello-reminiscent central Helsinki public library--

Kallio, sitting in the mezzanine having a typed conversation with Martti about the ATF having raided Tom Metzger's home on June 2nd, 2009.  

Martti expressed great concern.  Tom just left, instructing them to "lock the house up and put the key under the doormat when you

leave", I believe it was, lulz.

http://www.helmet.fi/en-US/Libraries_and_services/Kallio_Library
http://www.helmet.fi/en-US/Libraries_and_services/Kallio_Library
http://www.helmet.fi/en-US/Libraries_and_services/Kallio_Library/Whats_going_on/Book_an_exhibition_space_for_your_art_at(163773)

It was the second time in Finland I'd talked with Martti on Skype from within Finland, the first being at another library near a barracks-like

high-rise near the industrial section adjacent to a freeway where we had resided before being transferred to a semi-luxury hotel in Finland. My

roommate there was from Africa.  This refers back to Kallio library, which was nearby that hotel.

I've only recently-- within the past week-- discovered Martti's https://twitter.com/marttimalmi

relationship with Satoshi (I had forgotten Martti Malmi...didn't even know he has long been a public figure!), and then it all clicked.

I do wonder if Satoshi was really writing Martti in the emails Martti has laid in in the upper left of his twitter.  Martti says something like

"Satoshi has changed his writing style?".  Does this mean MM thinks Satoshi is hectoring him or calling in old favors when Satoshi says he

gave Martti a chance to be a part of history so early on?  I don't know.  Martti Malmi must be a very wealthy young man now-- like Satoshi,

though Satoshi is iconoclastic enough to perhaps not even have his private keys now to 63% or so of his 900,000 or 1,000,000 Bitcoins.  So

Satoshi alleges in one of the emails Martti has up.  The private key is gone.  (It'd make BTC even more valuable)

Does he enjoy the anonymity and power of mystery so much?  Is it safer from Deep State?  One would

reasonably conclude NSA would long have known-- does in fact know-- who he is too.  Admiral Poindexter was on the case then, right?  After

all, it's not as if he is on borrowed time or  anything.  Though the harsh

glare of publicity is a great shock, I personally know.  Fame without wealth is particularly difficult.

So I never met Martti face to face.  He was a reclusive, political young man.  It was all I could do to get his real name out of him, so I knew he

wasn't a  Finnish "hate speech" cop.  Finland hosted Lenin around the time of the Finnish Civil War, and in graditude, Lenin eventually gave the

nation their  freedom, even after the "Whites" (vs. the "Reds") won that civil war.  So the nation has always straddled the West and Russia.  

Political intrigue is there.  They are highly-educated.  Satoshi would like that.  Did. Does.

Martti offered me money, saying he had a little bit, but I avered I was quite

comfortable and well provided for in the political asylum system, though I later faced trial before 3 judges, two males and a female after a

long-haired surfer-looking  cop, his female partner and a male driver cop picked me up after knocking on my room door at the asylum hotel.  

At least the commanding officer running the Helsinki jail smiled, offered his hand, and asked me if I knew why I was there.  "The internet?" I

knowingly guessed, to which he immediately replied in the affirmative.  

It's amusingly funny to me very few people will believe this account.  You know, I do wonder if Martti Malmi knows who Satoshi Nakamoto is.  

As bright and good as MM is, and considering who else he was then in contact with, I'd be floored if he hasn't figured it out.

By the way, in reading through all James A. Donald's crypto posts on http://jim.com, I see in 2013 he essentially tacitly recommended Monero

as a unit which might rival or surpass Bitcoin.  Monero is just above $53.42 now.  Maybe MIT's open source PIVX at $.638?

I'll put my Bitcoin Ledger address in this post later.
==============================

EDIT:  Satoshi Nakamoto quotation from his email to Wei Dai of January 10, 2009 in which Satoshi formally refers to Adam Back and Hal Finney by their first and last names, but to "James" Donald --ever-present pot-stirrer/devil's advocate himself?-- merely as the familiar, chummy (who isn't naturally chummy and on a conversational basis with his own being?) and friendly "James".  The scaling probs were on Jame's/Satoshi's mind.

" ... ideas: a way of solving the kinds of problems James lists here, of  creating a globally consistent but decentralized database; and then using
| it for a system similar to Wei Dai’s b-money (which is referenced in the
| paper) but transaction/coin based rather than account based. Solving the
| global, massively decentralized database problem is arguably the harder
| part, as James emphasizes. The use of proof-of-work as a tool for this
| purpose is a novel idea well worth further review IMO.

Satoshi ..."
https://nakamotostudies.org/emails/satoshi-and-wei-dai-correspondence/

Asian_Dynasty

Activity: 186
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2018, 04:04:13 PM

I went through many posts and articles about the identity of Satoshi Nakamoto and made a list of the suspects,

1)
Adam Back
Charles Bry
David Chaum
Michael Clear
Wei Dai
Hal Finney
Neal J. King
Martti Malmi
Shinichi Mochizuki
John Nash
Tatsuaki Okamoto
Vladimir Oksman
Nick Szabo

2)
Gavin Andresen
Andreas Antonopoulos
Peter Bachman
John Perry Barlow
Doug Barnes
Michel Bauwens
BCNext
Tim Berners-Lee
Jim Bell
Kay Bell
Tamas Blummer
Nicholas Bohm
S. Boxx
Stefan Brands
Eli Brandt
Greg Broiles
Patrick Byrne
Jan Camenisch
Arthur Chandler
Jim Choate
Igor Chudov
Bram Cohen
Nick Collision
Matt Corallo
Geoff Dale
Luke Dashjr
L.Detweiler
Whitfield Diffie
Ray Dillinger
Jamie Dinkelacker
James A. Donald
Dooglus
Barry Downey
Evan Duffield
Vincent Durham
Tony Eng
Dan Fabulich
Niels Ferguson
Paul Ferguson
Amos Fiat
Art Forz
Matthew Franklin
Patri Friedman
Curtis D. Frye
Tony Gallippi
Jeff Garzik
Matthew Gaylor
John Gilmore
David Gordon
James Orlin Grabbe
Ron Gross
Ashish Gulhati
Laszlo Hanyecz
Mike Hearn
Martin Hellman
Michael Hendrix
Eyal Hertzog
Robert A. Hettinga
Eric Hughes
Mike Ingle
David Irvine
Douglas Jackson
Victor K.
Jeff Kane
Mark Karpeles
Sunny King
Steve Klingsporn
Con Kolivas
Dave Krieger
Nick Lambert
Matthew B. Landry
Laurie Law
Charles/Charlie Lee
Vili Lehdonvirta
Hendrik Lenstra
Romana Machado
Michael Marquardt
Yossi Matias
Gregory/Greg Maxwell
Timothy C. May
Jed McCaleb
Stanton McCandlish
James McCarthy
Jim McCoy
Alfred J. Menezes
Perry E. Metzger
Jude Milhon
Max More
David Naccache
Daniel A. Nagy
Dorian Prentice Satoshi Nakamoto
Moni Naor
Satoshi Obana
Kazuo Ohta
Donald O'Mahony
Jackson Palmer
Torben Pedersen
Michael Peirce
Jean-Marc Piveteau
Naval Ravikant
Ben Reeves
Ron Rivest
Meni Rosenfeld
Nikolay Rozhok
Gary Rowe
Susan Sabett
Mayank Sahu
Steve Schear
Andreas Schildbach
Nils Schneider
Berry Schoenmakers
Adi Shamir
Carol Shaw
Charlie Shrem
Barry Silbert
Jerry Solinas
Markus Stadler
Bill Stewart
Patrick Strateman
Aaron Swartz
Amir Taaki
Yael Tauman
Hitesh Tewari
Will Thomas
Peter Todd
Zhou Tong
Dustin D. Trammell
Patrick P. Tsang
Ross William Ulbricht
Wladimir J. van der Laan
Thomas Vartanian
Roger Ver
Paul Vernon
Sebastiaan von Solms
Erik Voorhees
Michael Weber
Russell E. Whitaker
Zooko Wilcox-O’Hearn
Peter Wuille
Moti Yung
Phil Zimmerman
Haibin Zhang

3)
Group of above mention persons and/or others
NSA
Samsung/Toshiba/Nakamichi/Motorola

Wow. You made a huge work. There are so many people and 90% of them I dont know. Who is Satoshi Nakamoto in your opinion?

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: