Bitcoin Forum
July 07, 2024, 10:49:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New P2Pool Node/Pool  (Read 492 times)
dvds414 (OP)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 04:17:04 PM

So I decided to start up a P2Pool node as I saw there was some nice little advantages to it. I mainly wanted to start my own mining pool which is why I created this node as I just wanted a small group of people that all mined together. I was hoping maybe I could get some people to join up with me. Currently there is only a fee of 0.1% which is for maintenance and whatever I don't use for maintenance I will randomly send to one of the people mining with me as a "gift" I guess you could say. The maintenance BTC I will receive per block is only BTC0.025 which is about $5 at the moment and I will decrease the fee as needed over time as BTC price goes up.

http://24.210.194.71:9332

Here is my node which is currently at 652Gh/s.

No signup is required you just use your Bitcoin address and all payments will go straight there.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: