Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:56:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Have] PayPal [Want] Bitcoin or WebMoney  (Read 2319 times)
Oxin (OP)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2012, 06:53:50 AM
Last edit: July 24, 2012, 04:38:56 PM by Oxin

Hello guys, i have PayPal. And i want change it to Bitcoin or WebMoney.
Have now: ~1000$

Bitcoin price: 8.4$
(Update everyday | All trades for real money)
I pay PayPal fees.

Warranties:
1) PayPal verified
2) I long time trade game items for real money. I have more reputation on Rus and Eng forums. Link in private if need.
3) If you want we can use middleman, but i need check he reputation.

I suggest this middlemans, if you dont trust me: http://steamrep.com/list/M | http://steamrep.com/list/TS

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin Oz

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

Wat

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2012, 07:00:45 AM

Paypal verified doesnt mean squat. You might have better luck on bitcoin-otc

J.Socal

Activity: 495

View Profile
July 03, 2012, 07:27:15 AM

HMU if you need coin..I only deal in cash..Moneygram or Mail me it.US only
Littleshop
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2012, 02:55:03 PM

Hello guys, i have ~440$ PayPal. And i want change it to Bitcoin.
Bitcoin price: http://www.preev.com/

I pay PayPal fees.

Warranties:
1) PayPal verified
2) I long time trade game items for real money. I have more reputation on Rus and Eng forums. Link in private if need.

I suggest this middlemans, if you dont trust me: http://steamrep.com/list/M | http://steamrep.com/list/TS

As I have found out, even with people with more rep then you, this can only end in pain for the seller of BTC. 

The only rule I have found that (so far) holds...  Only do paypal to BTC with people you have PHYSICALLY MET IN PERSON. 

John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1225

Away on an extended break

View Profile
July 04, 2012, 02:58:26 PM

Hello guys, i have ~440$ PayPal. And i want change it to Bitcoin.
Bitcoin price: http://www.preev.com/

I pay PayPal fees.

Warranties:
1) PayPal verified

As I have found out, even with people with more rep then you, this can only end in pain for the seller of BTC. 

The only rule I have found that (so far) holds...  Only do paypal to BTC with people you have PHYSICALLY MET IN PERSON. 
I'm too bored to even refute OP. Who deals in PayPal->BTC without a clear reputation and somewhere to go to on the event of SHTF should be rightfully scammed of their money.
Oxin (OP)

View Profile
July 04, 2012, 04:49:34 PM

So, i have very old reputation. I have friends - trusted sellers who can Vouch for me. And i can give more info about me.
This no problem. If anyone interested please contact us in private and does not write spam and flood.
danieldaniel

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 04, 2012, 04:53:19 PM

So, i have very old reputation. I have friends - trusted sellers who can Vouch for me. And i can give more info about me.
This no problem. If anyone interested please contact us in private and does not write spam and flood.
Why don't you put it here?  In public?

Oxin (OP)

View Profile
July 04, 2012, 05:39:15 PM

This problem? Just dont want.
Write me, i give you links, check it and write in thread, this bad rep or good.
BCB
CTG
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1002

BCJ

View Profile
July 04, 2012, 05:54:03 PM

Current PPUSD BTC price  6.90.  Let me know if you are interested.
chungenhung
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1005

View Profile
July 05, 2012, 07:11:39 PM

This problem? Just dont want.
Write me, i give you links, check it and write in thread, this bad rep or good.
the bigger problem would be paypal freezing both accounts just cause they can.
It doesn't matter if you can be trusted or not, it is paypal that can't be trusted when dealing with bitcoins.
Oxin (OP)

View Profile
July 06, 2012, 05:56:32 AM

It doesn't matter if you can be trusted or not, it is paypal that can't be trusted when dealing with bitcoins.
I use PayPal 1 year or more and i not have problem with freezing accounts. I'm change PP for another payments system also, just dont need say PP "change it for bitcoin" (or another payment system) PayPal dont like it.

My friend have problem with freezing, but just need week and problem resolved. In the end, as I understand PayPal does not like to transfer large sums between accounts with a small payment history, as well as if this account created not long time.
Tittiez

Activity: 686

View Profile
July 07, 2012, 03:40:15 PM

My friend have problem with freezing, but just need week and problem resolved. In the end, as I understand PayPal does not like to transfer large sums between accounts with a small payment history, as well as if this account created not long time.

Its not just that, if Paypal decides to research your transactions and finds that your dealing with bitcoins then you are fucked.
LoupGaroux

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 07, 2012, 03:54:56 PM

I use PayPal 1 year or more and i not have problem with freezing accounts. I'm change PP for another payments system also, just dont need say PP "change it for bitcoin" (or another payment system) PayPal dont like it.

Oh look! Here's an idea that the last 356 jokers who want to scam bitcoins for reversible PayPal didn't think of... expecting you to LIE about the transaction so you give up any opportunity to challenge the transaction once this Russian junior gangster reverses the PayPal transaction and steals your bitcoins.

Don't do this. It's a 100% guaranteed scam and you will lose your funds. Research the forum for a while before you even think that this next liar in line is going to be the honest one- there aren't any. Bitcoin + PayPal equals loss for the poor bastard who is second in the transaction. Always.
Fiyasko
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001

Okey Dokey Lokey

View Profile
July 07, 2012, 04:31:09 PM

Oh look! Here's an idea that the last 356 jokers who want to scam bitcoins for reversible PayPal didn't think of... expecting you to LIE about the transaction so you give up any opportunity to challenge the transaction once this Russian junior gangster reverses the PayPal transaction and steals your bitcoins.

Don't do this. It's a 100% guaranteed scam and you will lose your funds. Research the forum for a while before you even think that this next liar in line is going to be the honest one- there aren't any. Bitcoin + PayPal equals loss for the poor bastard who is second in the transaction. Always.
Yup.
Compleatly a scam, Even if this guy was in the OTC i would not trust him unless he had high rep.
Paypal usually reverses the transaction and sides with the guy who started the report, since they have "proof" of payment and your "proof" of sent bitcoins means (to paypal) "fuck bitcoins, Freeze that account, were not dealing with this stuff" because they dont want to go through all the troubles of figuring out was is and isnt real proof, And wtF a bitcoin is.

http://bitcoin-otc.com/viewratingdetail.php?nick=DingoRabiit&sign=ANY&type=RECV <-My Ratings
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=857670.0 GAWminers and associated things are not to be trusted, Especially the "mineral" exchange
epiks

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 08, 2012, 07:02:08 AM

Just the fact that you admit to having multiple paypal accounts for different transactions is kind of sketch..
diego1000

Activity: 581

View Profile
July 15, 2012, 12:28:39 PM

I sold to oxin many WMR for Paypal. he is legit.

sto per lanciare i lovecoin impossibili da comprare con i soldi e da minare con la corrente.
BCB
CTG
VIP
Legendary

BCJ

View Profile
July 15, 2012, 02:24:51 PM

Current rate 1 BTC = 7.88 PPUSD
BCB
CTG
VIP
Legendary

BCJ

View Profile
July 24, 2012, 04:41:04 PM

Current rate $9.19.
Oxin (OP)

View Profile
July 24, 2012, 04:48:28 PM

I think 8.7 http://www.preev.com/
And everyday changes 7.8 - 9
BCB
CTG
VIP
Legendary

BCJ

View Profile
July 24, 2012, 05:04:36 PM

That's a great price if you can get that for reversible paypal with out any reputation.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: