Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:40:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm searching for partners for coinstart.io!  (Read 643 times)
desertfox470 (OP)

Activity: 542
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 06:27:05 PM

Someone told me this would be the right place to put this. If it is not please let me know and I will try to move it.

Hey everyone,
I am looking to start up my alt coin creation website. I bought this domain a while ago and have since been inspired to make it become an actual site. The domain is coinstart.io. I know that there there have been some coin creation sites in the past, but they were thought of as being to overpriced and not enough help by the website. So I am here to make a new and improved version of all of those websites. I will be recruiting these types of people.
-Web Developer
-Coin Creator/ Alt Coin Programmer
-Marketer(s)
I may end up neededing more or less people depending on how it goes. Also please apply only if you know what you are doing. The last thing the website would need is for something to not work properly. Thanks
Please PM me or post below if you are interested.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cyberpinoy

Activity: 1008
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2015, 06:47:09 PM

So you are starting a website where people can go and create thier own coins using the tools and services on your site? AM I understanding that correctly?

AwesomeTRADER

Activity: 238
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 02:00:53 PM

What type of web developing you need? Can you be more specific. Also, in marketing what would you need us to do?

LOBSTER

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 02:29:27 PM

Which requirements do I need as marketer?
Enzyme

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 02:51:46 PM
Last edit: January 05, 2015, 03:24:14 AM by Enzyme

Hi,

Thanks for posting this!
I believe I'd be the perfect marketer for your startup.

Here's why:
  • My English spelling & grammar skills are among the best you can find on Bitcointalk.
  • I have many contacts in the editing industry, perfect for banners and advertisements.
  • My marketing material is professional.
  • I strive to gain the absolute maximum exposure that your service deserves, on forums and BTC news websites.

Please, take your time to decide. If you decide that I am indeed the right person for your campaign, by all means, PM me.

Thanks,
Enzyme
desertfox470 (OP)

Activity: 542
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 03:39:41 PM

So you are starting a website where people can go and create thier own coins using the tools and services on your site? AM I understanding that correctly?
Yes,  you would submit an order and when the order is submitted it is passed on to one of the coin developers she's they make the coin to the buyers specifications.

What type of web developing you need? Can you be more specific. Also, in marketing what would you need us to do?
I would beed someone who knows php. Also it helps if you know Java Script. It would be the website that people go to to purchase the coin creation.

Really there aren't any requirments. I want someone that is hard working, friendly, and knows what he or she is doing.
AwesomeTRADER

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 03:53:49 PM

Yes,  you would submit an order and when the order is submitted it is passed on to one of the coin developers she's they make the coin to the buyers specifications.

I would beed someone who knows php. Also it helps if you know Java Script. It would be the website that people go to to purchase the coin creation.

Really there aren't any requirments. I want someone that is hard working, friendly, and knows what he or she is doing.
I do know php, will you pay upfront? Or will you give a share of profits?

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: