Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:41:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTB] 0.10-0.20 BTC - Can buy whatever you want online or wherever  (Read 637 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
KingOfSports (OP)

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

Acc bought - used solely for signature testing

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 04:52:04 AM
Last edit: January 05, 2015, 05:45:13 AM by KingOfSports

Need 0.10-0.20 BTC. I'll buy whatever you like on wherever or a gift card or something. Let me know.

People who know me know I'm not going to cause any trouble over 0.10, my name and info are already out there on the web.

Let me know if you can help. Thank you. I will go first for anyone with decent reputation otherwise we use escrow.

PLEASE NOTE: This thread is self-moderated to enforce the rule that Vod cannot post in my threads.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
koshgel
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 08:11:23 PM

Need 0.10 BTC. I'll buy whatever you like on wherever or a gift card or something. Let me know. I'll pay $30 for the 0.10.

People who know me know I'm not going to cause any trouble over 0.10, my name and info are already out there on the web.

Let me know if you can help. Thank you. I will go first for anyone with decent reputation otherwise we use escrow.

PLEASE NOTE: This thread is self-moderated to enforce the rule that Vod cannot post in my threads.

Do you accept escrow?

He says very clearly he does. Don't spam do you escrow to raise your post count.
KingOfSports (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 08:12:30 PM

Need 0.10 BTC. I'll buy whatever you like on wherever or a gift card or something. Let me know. I'll pay $30 for the 0.10.

Do you accept escrow?

He says very clearly he does. Don't spam do you escrow to raise your post count.
Thanks, deleted post since he obv is trying to get paid for that post. Yes I accept escrow.

KingOfSports (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 05:10:27 AM

Bump. Multiple methods, escrow accepted.

takagari
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 05:41:20 AM

Purely because I hate that dipshit Vod and his higher than though high horse, shit head of an attitude, I'll do the sale.
I'm Canadian. I'm unsure what I could really do to get cash from you. but pm me your thoughts.
KingOfSports (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 05:44:29 AM

Purely because I hate that dipshit Vod and his higher than though high horse, shit head of an attitude, I'll do the sale.
I'm Canadian. I'm unsure what I could really do to get cash from you. but pm me your thoughts.
Only ways since your Canadian that I can think of would be unwanted methods such as PayPal, Google Wallet, or Venmo.

takagari
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 05:55:33 AM

Man you gift me $30 USD on paypal, in the note put your wallet. and I'll send you .10 bitcoin at the current rate that's more than fair.

VOD single handily dropped me to a -2 rating (somehow) over nothing. and it really pisses me off.

My paypal is online@takagari.com
KingOfSports (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 06:03:41 AM

Man you gift me $30 USD on paypal, in the note put your wallet. and I'll send you .10 bitcoin at the current rate that's more than fair.

VOD single handily dropped me to a -2 rating (somehow) over nothing. and it really pisses me off.

My paypal is online@takagari.com

You're trust is 0: -1/+2, to me it doesn't say -2 trade with caution but maybe thats because I have Vod negative trusted or something, I don't know, your account looks fine to me. Its like what mine was a month or two ago before Vod added his comment.

And yeah I know, there have been many accusations against Vod, hes arrogant, quick to leave negative and doesn't respect the idea of proving someone untrustworthy before ruining their reputation so fast.

I am a fan of Tomatocage and his judgements, he left me a judgement and I understand it and have spoken to him about it, the person with the claim against me I have tried settling with many times the disagreement but to no end. Meanwhile Vod doesn't listen and funny, for a guy who left me such damaging rep he immediately blocked me and my PMs. I tried sending one to discuss his negative rep for something that happened a year before and he had already blocked my PMs. Yeah I made threats to him AFTER but even before, he wouldn't let me talk to him, and honestly he's an internet bully.

I have Vod's info if you would like it just PM me. I PMed you also to get the PayPal deal done hopefully.

KingOfSports (OP)

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 10:19:55 PM

Did a deal the other night with the above user, all went well, I sent first.

Now looking for some more, 0.50 BTC this time.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: