Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:02:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need Urgent PSN $75 Credit For 5 MSDN invites  (Read 672 times)
MelissaJ (OP)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 01:54:27 PM

I need 75 bucks. Urgent.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ajw7989
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 03:47:03 PM

Make sure you either use escrow or let him go first. He told me I had to deal with his "partner" and made me go first for 50% of transaction. Wound up scamming me and never giving me my admin account and then revoked the one invite he did give me. I tried then to deal with him directly and he wanted 30% upfront  Roll Eyes
MelissaJ (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 05:54:48 PM

Make sure you either use escrow or let him go first. He told me I had to deal with his "partner" and made me go first for 50% of transaction. Wound up scamming me and never giving me my admin account and then revoked the one invite he did give me. I tried then to deal with him directly and he wanted 30% upfront  Roll Eyes
I never traded with you. How come you are blaming that on me? I sold my invites to a guy and it's not my mistake that he supposedly "scammed" you.
ajw7989
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 06:00:47 PM

I never traded with you. How come you are blaming that on me? I sold my invites to a guy and it's not my mistake that he supposedly "scammed" you.

When you tell me to go to your partner and he requires an upfront payment then scams me. Then I ask to buy from you directly you tell me you require 30% upfront it comes up as very suspicious on top of both of you wanting psn credit from me. In your other threads you say you accept escrow but  wont do it when I asked. I never said you scammed me directly since I have no proof of that but warned people to use escrow since I got scammed by someone you vouch for.
MelissaJ (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 06:11:52 PM

When you tell me to go to your partner and he requires an upfront payment then scams me. Then I ask to buy from you directly you tell me you require 30% upfront it comes up as very suspicious on top of both of you wanting psn credit from me. In your other threads you say you accept escrow but  wont do it when I asked. I never said you scammed me directly since I have no proof of that but warned people to use escrow since I got scammed by someone you vouch for.

Until you resolve the issue with him, I can't trade with you either using escrow or any other way. For what I know you are a scammer. Trying to emotionally blackmail me.
And rest assured, anyone can use escrow with me. I'm open for it.
ozdesi

Activity: 191
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 02:25:42 PM

Don't give this fool a single penny forget $75 scambag
shoopwooper

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 03:19:21 PM

Until you resolve the issue with him, I can't trade with you either using escrow or any other way. For what I know you are a scammer. Trying to emotionally blackmail me.
And rest assured, anyone can use escrow with me. I'm open for it.
"Emotional blackmail"

Sounds fucky.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: