Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 10:33:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: For the guy who sold his house and kid who withdrew his college fund  (Read 2008 times)
serpicodk (OP)

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2015, 01:57:38 PM

How are you guys doing? Huh  Grin

rebuilder
Legendary

Activity: 1615
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 02:13:02 PM

Is there a technical indicator based on the amount of assholes popping up? If there is, it must be reaching new highs.

Selling out to advertisers shows you respect neither yourself nor the rest of us.
---------------------------------------------------------------
Too many low-quality posts? Mods not keeping things clean enough? Self-moderated threads let you keep signature spammers and trolls out!
innocent93
Legendary

Activity: 896

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 02:13:39 PM

Never invest what you can't afford to lose.

And,guys,hold on,we are heading to a new low.
bigtimespaghetti
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

bigtimespaghetti.com

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2015, 02:14:31 PM

Tell me about it. Sick of these inane threads. I really think a posting cap or limitation should be setup for newbies in the spec sub forum.

▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
       ▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
    ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
   ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
     █▓▒░     ░▒▓█
   █▓▒░     ░▒▓█

▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
  ▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
    ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
   ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
    █▓░   ░░▒▓█
  █▓▒░     ░░▒▓█
     █▓▒░     ░▒▓█
   █▓▒░     ░▒▓█
Physical Coin Making Guide Book and eBook- Make your own physical crypto coins and wallets!
  ▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
   ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
    ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
     ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
  █▓░     ░░▒▓█
█▓▒░     ░░▒▓█
  █▓▒░     ░▒▓█

▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
     ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
   ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
        ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
     █▓░     ░░▒▓█
  █▓▒░     ░░▒▓█
rebuilder
Legendary

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 02:18:21 PM

Tell me about it. Sick of these inane threads. I really think a posting cap or limitation should be setup for newbies in the spec sub forum.

Won't help much, we've got a pretty entrenched population of drama parasites already. Ostensibly on both sides of the bull/bear divide, although really the ones I mean don't care which way the price goes - they're just here for the sick pleasure of poking holes in each other and seeing who cries first. Hell, a good few, like the OP here, admit it.

Selling out to advertisers shows you respect neither yourself nor the rest of us.
Too many low-quality posts? Mods not keeping things clean enough? Self-moderated threads let you keep signature spammers and trolls out!
piramida
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1010

Borsche

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 02:26:32 PM

they're just here for the sick pleasure of poking holes in each other and seeing who cries first

Isn't that the sole purpose of internet forums? Smiley Since being a total asshole in the real world can lead to undesired consequences, inner assholes are usually released online...

i am satoshi
rebuilder
Legendary

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 02:34:55 PM

they're just here for the sick pleasure of poking holes in each other and seeing who cries first

Isn't that the sole purpose of internet forums? Smiley Since being a total asshole in the real world can lead to undesired consequences, inner assholes are usually released online...

I'm not saying it's uncommon. I'm saying it wasn't that way until, well, about the time the SA goons latched on.  These people just perplex me. Probably they got their jollies pulling wings off flies as kids - I can't see how a healthy person could enjoy being so antagonistic.

NotLambchop

Activity: 378
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 02:47:45 PM

These people just perplex me. Probably they got their jollies pulling wings off flies as kids - I can't see how a healthy person could enjoy being so antagonistic.

There are many things you don't understand.  That's why you flushed your money down the toilet invested in BTCeanie BTCabies  Magic BTCBeans  BTCitcoin.
Foxpup
Legendary

Activity: 4368
Merit: 3045

Vile Vixen and Miss Bitcointalk 2021-2023

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 02:50:52 PM

Is there a technical indicator based on the amount of assholes popping up? If there is, it must be reaching new highs.
While the Generalised Asshole Proportionality Exponent has historically been inversely correlated with price, most experienced traders have found that assholes follow price rather than vice versa, so it is not a very useful indicator. Smiley

Will pretend to do unspeakable things (while actually eating a taco) for bitcoins: 1K6d1EviQKX3SVKjPYmJGyWBb1avbmCFM4
I am not on the scammers' paradise known as Telegram! Do not believe anyone claiming to be me off-forum without a signed message from the above address! Accept no excuses and make no exceptions!
Elwar
Legendary

Activity: 3598
Merit: 2386

Viva Ut Vivas

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2015, 02:51:03 PM

These people just perplex me. Probably they got their jollies pulling wings off flies as kids - I can't see how a healthy person could enjoy being so antagonistic.

There are many things you don't understand.  That's why you flushed your money down the toilet invested in BTCeanie BTCabies  Magic BTCBeans  BTCitcoin.

In other words, there are bigger forces at work here. Some big industries do not want to lose to the better technology of Bitcoin and are willing to pay trolls to save their soon to be extinct technology.

The first copy machines were destroyed in the middle of the night by professional scribes. It happens with every technological advance.

First seastead company actually selling sea homes: Ocean Builders https://ocean.builders  Of course we accept bitcoin.
rebuilder
Legendary

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 02:58:25 PM

Elwar: That's just paranoid. There's a variation on Hanlon's razor that's at play here: Never attribute to rational behaviour that which can be explained by malice.

Folks like the king of ignores up there have no grand agenda. They just enjoy pissing in other peoples' cereal.

Elwar
Legendary

Viva Ut Vivas

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2015, 03:12:45 PM

Folks like the king of ignores up there have no grand agenda. They just enjoy pissing in other peoples' cereal.

It would take either a considerably obsessive personality on the verge of insanity to spend so many hours of every day on a website that supports something you do not like.

I give him the benefit of the doubt to say that he is being paid for it. That, at least, would make a modicum of sense.

First seastead company actually selling sea homes: Ocean Builders https://ocean.builders  Of course we accept bitcoin.
NotLambchop

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 03:23:53 PM

...That, at least, would make a modicum of sense.

You seem to be missing the point again.  You're a Bitcoiner precisely because things that are clear to every four-year-old puzzle and confuse you.
Elwar
Legendary

Viva Ut Vivas

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2015, 03:32:44 PM

You're a Bitcoiner precisely because things that are clear to every four-year-old puzzle and confuse you.

And you are here to save us all with your 4 year old knowledge?

No need to answer, you will come up with whatever excuse as to why you are on a website for Bitcoin trying to do whatever it is you think you are trying to do. I am glad that the free market is alive and well when it comes to whatever industry is funding whatever it is you do in the posts I fly past.

If Bitcoin were ever under attack by fiat and banking to the point where rich bitcoiners were willing to pay me to troll whatever the fuck sites that fiat users collaborate on, I too would be more than willing to take such payment if they paid well enough. I would not, however, be willing to waste my life doing so for free. That would be pure insanity of which I would immediately seek professional help upon such a realization.

If you are not being paid, I apologize for belittling your condition.

NotLambchop

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 03:38:53 PM

You're a Bitcoiner precisely because things that are clear to every four-year-old puzzle and confuse you.

No need to answer, you will come up with whatever excuse as to ...

See?  Typical Bitcoiner:  Asks question, doesn't want answer, thinks he got it all figured out, continues to lose money due to stubbornness & ignorance (which many Bitcoiners take as a point of pride).

Never change Smiley
serpicodk (OP)

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2015, 03:40:07 PM

No need to answer, you will come up with whatever excuse as to ...

See?  Typical Bitcoiner:  Asks question, doesn't want answer, thinks he got it all figured out, continues to lose money due to stubbornness & ignorance (which many Bitcoiners take as a point of pride).

Never change Smiley
+1

rebuilder
Legendary

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 03:43:08 PM

I don't know what the guy's saying, but I'm sure it's just flowing with the milk of human kindness pointless and self-aggrandizing, either directly or through belittling others.

Rawted

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 03:44:35 PM

How are you guys doing? Huh  Grin
Any person that revels in someone else's misfortune is a piece of shit. I hope you enjoy your red, scumbag.
NotLambchop

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 03:47:53 PM

I don't know what the guy's saying, but I'm sure it's just flowing with the milk of human kindness pointless and self-aggrandizing, either directly or through belittling others.

Usually have mixed feelings about laughing at the [albeit well-deserved and potentially edifying] suffering of others, but you make things easy Smiley

neurotypical

Activity: 672
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 05:17:25 PM

How are you guys doing? Huh  Grin
Are you talking about that guy on reddit? I think it was a troll post of some sort. I dont think he was dumb enough to literally go all in.
He can still win in the long term but he'll not have the balls to hold for a decade.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: