Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:48:52 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The 24 hour road to $200 and below.  (Read 446 times)
kwukduck (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1937
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 02:41:39 PM

Once again, my predictions were correct.
We have about 24 hours before we see $170.
Probably have some bouncing back and forth there, but it will stay under $200, never to be seen again.
Then we will see a 1-3 week gradual decline towards the double digits and we expect a big (~70%) crash again after we reach the $80-$100 range.

Orderbooks make me cry, only roughly 30k btc to be dumped before we reach $0.
The teams that are manipulating the price have A LOT more to play with.

Bitcoin could theoretically recover, but only after it has been completely floored to have no value and when the dev team starts to work on making bitcoin competitive, fast, safe and secure again.

14b8PdeWLqK3yi3PrNHMmCvSmvDEKEBh3E
Mellnik

Activity: 242
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 02:45:34 PM

Probably have some bouncing back and forth there, but it will stay under $200, never to be seen again.
Then we will see a 1-3 week gradual decline towards the double digits and we expect a big (~70%) crash again after we reach the $80-$100 range.

Bitcoin could theoretically recover, but only after it has been completely floored to have no value and when the dev team starts to work on making bitcoin competitive, fast, safe and secure again.

k.
camelson
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 02:48:40 PM

I think you dont have right. After dump to 200$ Btc will go to the moon again Smiley This is what i think.
And 30k btc is nothing Wink
Mellnik

Activity: 242
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 02:50:51 PM

I think you dont have right. After dump to 200$ Btc will go to the moon again Smiley This is what i think.
And 30k btc is nothing Wink

Partly correct, it's impossible to reach $0 since everyone would buy in at some time no matter if Bitcoin is dead.
LOBSTER

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 02:51:17 PM

Two digits would be SICK! Really SICK! But I don't think so. Somebody is dumping a huge amount of coins, that's clear.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: