Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 01:24:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE] AllStars | Decentralised | FAIR | No pools | 0.5Th mining limit | SHA256  (Read 8570 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Biomech
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 12:24:22 AM

Besides, I do not think the OP can cap users at 500GH/s.

I am curious to the detail on this as well.  What stops a person from running multiple wallets that each have a separate asic pointed to them? Someone would do that and use the backup pool feature to send the excess over 500GH to their backup pool for each device. You might be able to run multiple wallets on same machine and just modify the rpcport for the asic to connect on.

Edit: so if someone made a quick program to act as an "AllStars Mining Proxy" that was able to have all asics point to it and it can redistribute the hash to several wallets it would be ideal.  The program could also contain its own temporary wallets and handle the transfers to a master wallet.

All miners must sign their blocks. All miners must "register" their public key before they are permitted to mine with that key. Blocks signed by the same public key are invalid if they are too close together by some rule

Without revealing to much details yet, each user will have to sign their blocks. All miners must register their public key before they are permitted to mine with that key.
Every miner will be assinged an 'api key', wich allows up to XXX hashrate to be submitted. Every hash above it will be transfered to the backup pool.

Forget everything in excistence up to date.
Your miner username wil become a key that will be provided by an automated system preventing the same user to retrieve hundreds of keys.

Like said before, this will not be your average QT wallet. The wallet will be in sync with the main server, who grants miners rights on hashrate.
You can compare it to the principle of Authy, you get a registered key every X amount of time who validates your access to finding blocks.

But rest assured, it will be extremely hard (if not impossible) to bypass the hashrate limit.
Once our source goes public, many new coins will implent this method as well imao.

Quick update; After being sick all day, i will assure the website and IPO goes live in a couple of hours  Wink

You just got more respect from me for admitting to arrogant opinions. I thought I was the only one who posted that way Cheesy One should never express a humble opinion.

I'm quite curious how you intend to achieve this, watching closely. Best of luck, and with .5 TH max, if you can actually pull that off, I'll definitely be mining come the proper time.
Allstars (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 01:47:54 AM

Due to having the flue, launch is delayed a few hours.

Official countdown clock: http://itsalmo.st/#allstarswebsite&ipolaunch_7fx6m

Cobra

Activity: 289
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 05:01:46 AM

Besides, I do not think the OP can cap users at 500GH/s.

I am curious to the detail on this as well.  What stops a person from running multiple wallets that each have a separate asic pointed to them? Someone would do that and use the backup pool feature to send the excess over 500GH to their backup pool for each device. You might be able to run multiple wallets on same machine and just modify the rpcport for the asic to connect on.

Edit: so if someone made a quick program to act as an "AllStars Mining Proxy" that was able to have all asics point to it and it can redistribute the hash to several wallets it would be ideal.  The program could also contain its own temporary wallets and handle the transfers to a master wallet.

All miners must sign their blocks. All miners must "register" their public key before they are permitted to mine with that key. Blocks signed by the same public key are invalid if they are too close together by some rule

Without revealing to much details yet, each user will have to sign their blocks. All miners must register their public key before they are permitted to mine with that key.
Every miner will be assinged an 'api key', wich allows up to XXX hashrate to be submitted. Every hash above it will be transfered to the backup pool.

Forget everything in excistence up to date.
Your miner username wil become a key that will be provided by an automated system preventing the same user to retrieve hundreds of keys.

Like said before, this will not be your average QT wallet. The wallet will be in sync with the main server, who grants miners rights on hashrate.
You can compare it to the principle of Authy, you get a registered key every X amount of time who validates your access to finding blocks.

But rest assured, it will be extremely hard (if not impossible) to bypass the hashrate limit.
Once our source goes public, many new coins will implent this method as well imao.

Quick update; After being sick all day, i will assure the website and IPO goes live in a couple of hours  Wink

Thank you for the detailed response. Glad to see you guys have thought of all of these things to keep it as fair as possible.
Looking forward to the launch.
newcripto

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 09:01:02 AM

Due to having the flue, launch is delayed a few hours.

Official countdown clock: http://itsalmo.st/#allstarswebsite&ipolaunch_7fx6m

Thanks for updates ! Best of luck and all the best. We can wait these  little bit problems come and go. Take your time and come with full and stable launch.
fullhouse

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 09:10:42 AM

what's the purpose make this coin, is that for NBA allstar?

that will be interesting Grin

unusualfacts30

Activity: 1540

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 09:29:49 AM

I think this might be something legit. Scammers don't delay their IPO.

Lets see

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Allstars (OP)

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 03:49:11 PM

Thank you all for the positive and constructive feedback ;-)
Allstars (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 05:56:20 AM
Last edit: January 08, 2015, 06:06:21 AM by Allstars

Website frontend and IPO are open!

IPO Details:

http://allstarscoin.com/templates/metronic/assets/frontend/onepage/img/pricing.png

IPO specs

The payments are processes by Litebit.eu. All our personal information is confirmed, including bank accounts, address and ID.
You can checkout using BTC, LTC, XPY, DOGE, FTC and DRK.

LIMITED supply A live ticker will be implented to show the current status. IPO will be limited around 12BTC and only 8 'Whale' investements max.

Timeline

The timeline will be adjusted later on shifting 2 days.

BuyBack during POW

15BTC will be available during the PoW to exchange your shares for BTC, ensuring a 100% guaranteed buyback.

Website frontend

The website will be tweaked and adjusted on regular base. Please visit the website on a regular base to ensure the latest update.

WWW.ALLSTARSCOIN.COM

Gotta run to work now, see you all later on today  Grin

unusualfacts30

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 06:15:23 AM

Website frontend and IPO are open!

IPO Details:

IPO specs

The payments are processes by Litebit.eu. All our personal information is confirmed, including bank accounts, address and ID.
You can checkout using BTC, LTC, XPY, DOGE, FTC and DRK.

LIMITED supply A live ticker will be implented to show the current status. IPO will be limited around 12BTC and only 8 'Whale' investements max.

Timeline

The timeline will be adjusted later on shifting 2 days.

BuyBack during POW

15BTC will be available during the PoW to exchange your shares for BTC, ensuring a 100% guaranteed buyback.

Website frontend

The website will be tweaked and adjusted on regular base. Please visit the website on a regular base to ensure the latest update.

WWW.ALLSTARSCOIN.COM

Gotta run to work now, see you all later on today  Grin

How many total coins are available?

Price looks bit expensive. lol

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Allstars (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 06:26:57 AM

About 122k PoW coins
unusualfacts30

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 08:09:50 AM

Can you add more details about ICO?

When does it expire?

What happens to leftovers?

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Allstars (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 07:43:11 PM

Can you add more details about ICO?

When does it expire?

What happens to leftovers?

This is not an ICO. Since this is an IPO, there are no leftovers. That would be quite impossible for IPO.
PoW starts 19th January. IPO will close a few days before.

But read my next post  Wink
Allstars (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 07:57:10 PM

UPDATE

1: Initial Public Offering round:

IPO is going way faster than planned. We are running close to 8BTC AllStars sold in shares.

For those who invested already, you should receive an email with further info the following hours.

We might have to close down the IPO in a short amount of time since we want the IPO to be limited.

'Whale' package will be removed from the purchase options after 2 more purchases.

2: Hashrate limit:

We will need some trusted members to perform attacks & tests on our hashrate limit system before PoW starts.
The lead developing company assured me their initial test performed 100% perfect without any issues.

Some print screens or maybe even a short video demonstrating the Proof of Concept will be listed the following days.

Whoever is trusted and feels like stretching and testing the limitation, send me a PM please.

NOTE: Until PoW is over, the source remains CLOSED SOURCE.

We will however need 1 member to verify this source (and keep it secret!) and vouch for it once the wallets get out.

3: Translations:

Like you all noticed, i'm not native English. I'm looking for somebody to polish up the posts and website.
If you can translate french, dutch or german to English, send me a PM and we'll debate about a fair price.

Dont take this as a simple translation service, the request is that you keep yourself engaged all the time!

That's it folks. Thank you for believing and supporting the idea behind this coin.
I really hope we can set new standards in the crypto world. More fairness. More equality.

It's a shame nobody ever tought of improving the current standards.
But then again, every single coin is a clone from the original '2010' bitcoin QT wallet.

Most coins are made for quick profits, why would they even bother trying to change the standards  Cheesy

Peace, your AllStars frontman  Wink

Allstars (OP)

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 08:28:50 AM

Wake up community!  Grin
newstb

Activity: 180
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 10:25:20 AM

Join #allstars #freenode irc Wink

Let's wake this community now  Wink
pNell

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 01:10:06 PM

i went to the Allstarscoin website. Signed up for the 0.2BTC (1 investment) investment option. Said i would receive an e-mail once my invoice has been generated by the payment provider. Can you verify that you've received the bitcoin and things are being processed. I've sent a PM with my details. Has anyone else received that email? thanks
SockPuppetAccount

Activity: 882

MiG Messenger - earn while chatting

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2015, 01:44:28 PM

I received that email and then one a couple hours after it saying

We want to thank you for your intrest in AllStars.

We are however overwhelmed by the IPO, slowing things a bit down.

Your (official) confirmation should arrive in the next few hours ;-)

Thank you!

Nothing after that.  A bit of transparency on how much BTC has been collected here and where it is going would be nice.  The ANN states the ICO is supposed to be small and limited to arrive 12 BTC total, but then when I start tracking coins through the blockchain starting with the address I was given, I start bumping into addresses that have or had far more than that in it.

The coins move out of the address I was given and go here
https://blockchain.info/address/14Pi9yLFX1Jmtc8YGyRPtHAz4jXPUNpkHG and here https://blockchain.info/address/1517SA19EkokPkvGx5PRtviDBJBZSBe5ex

Just in case anyone is good at blockchain analysis and is suspicious enough to investigate.
Allstars (OP)

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 02:00:21 PM

I'm at work right now, I'll look into the details in a couple of hours.

Emails should have been send out by now...

Regarding the address, those belong to the payment provider Litepaid.eu, not to me.

I have no idea how they manage the payments internally, but I suppose it's the same as for example bittrex.com.

The addresses you see in the blockchain.info belong to them, and most likely will contain lots of transactions?

Live ticker with IPO stats should get online soon.
SockPuppetAccount

Activity: 882

MiG Messenger - earn while chatting

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2015, 02:53:50 PM

Not accusing anyone of any wrong doing.  Just letting people know what I do so they have as much info as possible when deciding whether to invest or not.

But like I said, the last email I got was the one that said

"We want to thank you for your intrest in AllStars.

We are however overwhelmed by the IPO, slowing things a bit down.

Your (official) confirmation should arrive in the next few hours ;-)

Thank you!"

Nothing since.
Allstars (OP)

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 03:35:40 PM
Last edit: January 09, 2015, 06:40:46 PM by Allstars

Said i would receive an e-mail once my invoice has been generated by the payment provider. Can you verify that you've received the bitcoin and things are being processed.

pNell is 100% right. I can see his transaction as being Payed-Confirmed on my payment dashboard, but i never received the notification of invoice for his transaction.

Like said before, we (really) got overwhelmed and i did not pay (enough) attention to see that i had 1 transaction more on my dashboard than received invoices.
I'm working on it as we speak  Cheesy First i need to check why my payment provider did not send me a notification/invoice for this specific user  Embarrassed

Schedule for the next few hours:

- IPO status ticker Not possible, see post below.
- make some double-trippel checks on payments Done @ 17:55 CET.
- ensure the emails are getting trough like it's supposed to Done @ 19:16 CET

Thank you for calling this issue in pNell.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: