Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:59:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Coin Analytics - The right platform to make the right decision for all your inve  (Read 1995 times)
Coin-Analytics (OP)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2015, 06:36:59 PM
Last edit: February 04, 2015, 04:58:35 PM by Coin-Analytics

COIN Anaλytics
The right platform to make the right decision for all your investment needs
http://www.coin-analytics.com/

Smart
Sophisticated algorithms to track down investment opportunities can provide to you cutting-edge insight into the cryptocurrency market.
Real Time
Our servers constantly watch the major global exchanges for investment opportunities so you can be constantly informed about the raise of new occasion of investment.
Actionable Insights
With all the data you will get from us you can benefit from early market-moving information and make the right decisions.

MAKE THE RIGHT DECISION
When it comes to money you want the most reliable sources before making your decision. We give you a real time platform that gather informations from all the major exchanges and cross-reference the informations gathered to give you the most reliable opportunities in the cryptocurrency market.

PROS
30+ Exchanges
All major exchanges supported.
9+ currency pairs
BTC -> FIAT (Ex: BTC/USD), FIAT -> FIAT (ex: USD/EUR) and BTC -> Altcoins (Ex: BTC/LTC).
Up To Date Infos
Up to date infos about the market investment opportunities (Arbitrage, Trust Funds, Loans, Margin Trading, Mining Funds and more...).

www.coin-analytics.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Possum577

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

Loose lips sink sigs!

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2015, 09:33:27 PM

This is interesting. I see that I can subscribe for your newsletter but I think you should give us a bit more information. What kind of insights are you providing? Is it merely price direction or other analytical insight? Can you share one version of your newsletter on the forum as a teaser for us?

Thanks.

Coin-Analytics (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2015, 10:02:40 PM

The platform at the beginning focus on Arbitrage.

It has a section where you can see clearly all the arbitrage opportunities in the market on 9+ different currency pairs: BTC -> FIAT (Ex: BTC/USD), FIAT -> FIAT (ex: USD/EUR) and BTC -> Altcoins (Ex: BTC/LTC).

Once the engine to find those arbitrage opportunities and the UI of the application is ready to go live we will focus on showing more actionable insights in the cryptocurrency market.

The idea is to have a section to show the most lucrative investment opportunities: show the best loans opportunities, show best mining companies and show other possible lucrative opportunities in the cryptocurrency market.

As per "lucrative opportunities" I mean funds offered by platform like: Bitfinex, BTC.SX, BitMEX, Bitcoin Investment Trust and more...

Actionable insights are given with the application engine which looks constantly the market for investment opportunities and shows in the application UI in a clear and understandable way.

Possum577 asked: Can you share one version of your newsletter on the forum as a teaser for us?
Unlucky the newsletter is not ready yet but it will be in the next month. I'm a developer not a marketing guy and I'm developing the application by myself so I need to focus on the application itself than to the marketing aspect of it. I'm doing my best in here.

Join our newsletter and get notified when the platform goes live!

www.coin-analytics.com
Arv1e

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 01:16:38 PM

The platform at the beginning focus on Arbitrage.

It has a section where you can see clearly all the arbitrage opportunities in the market on 9+ different currency pairs: BTC -> FIAT (Ex: BTC/USD), FIAT -> FIAT (ex: USD/EUR) and BTC -> Altcoins (Ex: BTC/LTC).

Once the engine to find those arbitrage opportunities and the UI of the application is ready to go live we will focus on showing more actionable insights in the cryptocurrency market.

The idea is to have a section to show the most lucrative investment opportunities: show the best loans opportunities, show best mining companies and show other possible lucrative opportunities in the cryptocurrency market.

As per "lucrative opportunities" I mean funds offered by platform like: Bitfinex, BTC.SX, BitMEX, Bitcoin Investment Trust and more...

Actionable insights are given with the application engine which looks constantly the market for investment opportunities and shows in the application UI in a clear and understandable way.

Possum577 asked: Can you share one version of your newsletter on the forum as a teaser for us?
Unlucky the newsletter is not ready yet but it will be in the next month. I'm a developer not a marketing guy and I'm developing the application by myself so I need to focus on the application itself than to the marketing aspect of it. I'm doing my best in here.

Re: Arbritage.. Great concept but unless you have a way to transfer funds immediately on and off exchanges then hard to achieve. I dont suppose your app you are developing will do this?

My current exchange uses cold storage nd actions transfers 3 times a day so unless i hold a shed load of FIAT/BTC on each exchange then arbritage remains a nice concept only.

Join our newsletter and get notified when the platform goes live!

www.coin-analytics.com
Possum577

Loose lips sink sigs!

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2015, 07:03:56 AM

I look forward to next month's issue!

Coin-Analytics (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2015, 09:35:20 PM

New Dashboard, Arbitrage and Exchange pages screenshots added!

Follow us on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/CoinAnalytics
Follow us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/CoinAnalytics

Application is scheduled to go live by the 1st of April.

Possum577

Loose lips sink sigs!

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2015, 11:48:55 PM

Not giving you my email address until you share a newsletter with us!

What reason do we have to believe in your content if you're not willing to share it with us?

What information do you have that allows you to identify arbitrage opportunities - don't divulge your secrets of course, but give us a  general example.

Coin-Analytics (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2015, 04:53:23 AM

You can see screenshots of the application in our Twitter account and in our Facebook account.

I can't tell you the algorithm behind the application as this is a secret but I can tell you that we have 2 threads constantly looking on all major Bitcoin exchanges (more than 30 at the moment supported) and I can give you some screenshots on how is the development process at the moment.

Please follow us on Twitter and/or Facebook to get the latest screenshot about the development of the application.

Link to Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/CoinAnalytics
Link to Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/CoinAnalytics

Have a nice week at work.
countryfree
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1047

Your country may be your worst enemy

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 11:48:35 AM

Just one question to make things clear: this new website is not an exchange, right? This is only a website to find information about cryptocurrencies?

I used to be a citizen and a taxpayer. Those days are long gone.
Coin-Analytics (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2015, 02:36:06 PM

Just one question to make things clear: this new website is not an exchange, right? This is only a website to find information about cryptocurrencies?

This new website is the right platform for all your investment needs.
countryfree
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1047

Your country may be your worst enemy

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 12:40:28 AM

You haven't answered the question.

Is this a website which gives information about where to invest, before users go to an exchange, or this is a new exchange platform?

I used to be a citizen and a taxpayer. Those days are long gone.
Coin-Analytics (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2015, 05:01:25 PM

You haven't answered the question.

Is this a website which gives information about where to invest, before users go to an exchange, or this is a new exchange platform?

This new website is:

COIN Anaλytics
The right platform for all your investment needs
http://www.coin-analytics.com/

Smart
Sophisticated algorithms to track down investment opportunities can provide to you cutting-edge insight into the cryptocurrency market.
Real Time
Our servers constantly watch the major global exchanges for investment opportunities so you can be constantly informed about the raise of new occasion of investment.
Actionable Insights
With all the data you will get from us you can benefit from early market-moving information and make the right decisions.

MAKE THE RIGHT DECISION
When it comes to money you want the most reliable sources before making your decision. We give you a real time platform that gather informations from all the major exchanges and cross-reference the informations gathered to give you the most reliable opportunities in the cryptocurrency market.

PROS
30+ Exchanges
All major exchanges supported.
9+ currency pairs
BTC -> FIAT (Ex: BTC/USD), FIAT -> FIAT (ex: USD/EUR) and BTC -> Altcoins (Ex: BTC/LTC).
Up To Date Infos
Up to date infos about the market investment opportunities (Arbitrage, Trust Funds, Loans, Margin Trading, Mining Funds and more...).

www.coin-analytics.com
The right platform for all your investment needs

This new website is not an exchange
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: