Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:08:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I Am Getting Out of Bitcoin  (Read 2699 times)
K210

Activity: 1568
Merit: 507

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 03:50:52 AM

i would take a look at peercoin, its going to hit some major milestones in 2015 (cold minting,elimination of checkpoints, major marketing push etc. ). Perhaps a upcoming price spike?
altcoin hitler

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 04:14:18 AM

i would take a look at peercoin, its going to hit some major milestones in 2015 (cold minting,elimination of checkpoints, major marketing push etc. ). Perhaps a upcoming price spike?

maybe it then stops stalling out and creating problems. As it is right now it's BS - and since they weren't able for years now to even get it properly running i wouldn't buy ppc.

King of the real Bitcoin Foundation https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=934517.0
dregos

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 07:02:00 AM

I don't get your optimism. BTC is on a downroad almost TWO YEARS! Only day trading is profitable, if you know how to do it of course
freedomno1
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090

Learning the troll avoidance button :)

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 08:02:15 AM

I feel Bitcoin is taking a big hit and people are getting bored with it. Mining is not profitable what so ever, people keep selling out, it seems the Rise and Rise of Bitcoin is turning into the Fall and Fall of Bitcoin. I am getting completely out of Bitcoin and transitioning to something more promising for the future. Some alternatives that have caught my attention are: Ripple & Stellar.

Whats your guys opinion about Bitcoin? Are you guys getting out and transitioning also? What other currencies are you looking into?

Well it's your call at this point hard to say if we are nearing the bottom but given the drop in 2014
Guess it can move either way but heck no to ripple lol.

Believing in Bitcoins and it's ability to change the world
Agestorzrxx

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 09:33:19 AM

I feel Bitcoin is taking a big hit and people are getting bored with it. Mining is not profitable what so ever, people keep selling out, it seems the Rise and Rise of Bitcoin is turning into the Fall and Fall of Bitcoin. I am getting completely out of Bitcoin and transitioning to something more promising for the future. Some alternatives that have caught my attention are: Ripple & Stellar.

Whats your guys opinion about Bitcoin? Are you guys getting out and transitioning also? What other currencies are you looking into?
Bitcoin will rise back.
And most of Ripple & Stellar are holed by the creator, it will collapse at any time.
Bitcoin can't be killed.
And Ripple & Stellar can be killed.
waaat?

Activity: 574
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 10:00:34 AM

Bitcoin can't be killed.

bitcoin can be killed easily by someone with enough hash. 10% to 15% of network hash could be enough for it. Each time the hashrate drops (which could be any second right now) there's an opportunity to screw it up and make it stuck at high difficulty. It's not as safe as you think.
cbeast
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1006

Let's talk governance, lipstick, and pigs.

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 10:01:59 AM

Bitcoin can't be killed.

bitcoin can be killed easily by someone with enough hash. 10% to 15% of network hash could be enough for it. Each time the hashrate drops (which could be any second right now) there's an opportunity to screw it up and make it stuck at high difficulty. It's not as safe as you think.
More likely aliens.

Any significantly advanced cryptocurrency is indistinguishable from Ponzi Tulips.
Zer0Sum
Legendary

Activity: 1588
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 01:30:58 PM

You might also want to look at SJCX (http://storj.io/) which will allow you to buy/sell disk extra disk space in the future.

The world is flooded with excess, free storage...
So people are going to "pay" $1,00 for your shitty, crap, hellhole bandwidth... when any data center can deliver same for $0.05?

If "airj" was selling the air in your bathroon, you would be pumping the price on Polo...
Thet's the problem with crypto now... everything is a scam so it's boring unless you are a scammer.
Sumerian

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 01:34:31 PM

Ripple? Are you kidding me? If I'd quit With bitcoin I wouldn't set my hopes on Ripple. Ripple is a scamcoin, but good luck

Want Free Bitcoins? Check out BitcoInvest
Abel82

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 02:03:43 PM

Don't go out of bitcoin and co!!
At least stay on bitcointalk and when you are getting more interested in btc and alts again, come back and be active again.
Most time I spend on bitcointalk is just for reading to stay up-to-date.
So do it like me if you dont want to miss something.

Have you already tried to quit bitcoin and co for a longer time? I tried it- but I was thinking about it all the time or I was looking after coinmarketcap almost every day. So to speak Bitcoin and Co became a lovely addiction to me.

I guess you'll miss a thing when you are getting out  Wink

coolbeans94

Activity: 613
Merit: 500

Mintcoin: Get some

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 02:06:25 AM

Mintcoin

(1.) Moral happiness depends upon moral order.
(2.) Moral order depends upon the harmonious action of all our powers, as
individuals and as members of society.
muhrohmat

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 02:33:48 PM

well if this graph its from past year now it dropped to 180 dollars a coin and its rising angain on february to 300 dollars i never quit but its me you guys need to know your money and currencies

Ingramtg
Legendary

Activity: 861
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 02:50:50 PM

so you wanna give up bitcoin and hold on altcoin

do not be silly guy . all the altcoin with the same aim.

for bitcoin
microbial

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 03:02:33 PM

when i read title i think 'how you get inside bitcoin?'  Grin

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: