Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 02:16:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Pre-ANN] The Americanpegasus coin. Prepare for the greatest moment of your life  (Read 6413 times)
americanpegasus (OP)

Activity: 770
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 05:28:04 PM

Let me explain something.   Sometimes people want to give.   Like how I'm going to give your ungrateful ass the greatest Cryptocurrency the universe has ever seen.   

New features?   Kidding me?   We are doing a fair,  zero premine distribution that has never been done and truly is Bitcoin 2.0. 

I don't need to get 'rich'  from my coin because that's not what my coin is about.  It's about freedom,  justice,  truth,  beauty,  and power.   

GALACTIC POWER.  

If I get rich from American Pegasuses it won't be because of any scam.   It will be because we have REDEFINED MONEY.  I extended you a heartfelt invitation to REDEFINE MONEY with me and you bring some weak sauce bullshit to my house.   Heeeeeeellll naw.   

If you don't get it,  or don't believe me,  I don't have time to explain it to your Vernon Dursley ass.   This is the final alt coin.   This is the realization of Satoshi dream.  This is the ultimate and final form of crypto.   

I'm not going to try to explain algebra to my cat,  and I'm not about to waste any more time convincing you of how the universe is about to tremble at the release of this coin.   

This is going to be the most epic currency that has ever circumcised the fabric of reality.   

And I'm going to give it away. 

Because that's what I'm about bub.   I'm a champion.   I know what I am.  And I know what American Pegasus coin is.   

Maybe in your mind you'd use your own name to hype some premine scam bullshit,  but not me.   I'm American fucking Pegasus.   I'm a solid diamond asteroid on a Collison course with the sun.   I'm the sequel to half life 3.  I'm the love child of Benjamin Franklin and King Leonidas.   

And I sure as HELL won't be lectured about the value of my own name.   

American Pegasus coin isn't just some alt coin.   

It's the final fucking alt coin.   

It's a cocaine supernova of Angel feathers exploding from the bosom of the Goddess of Money her fucking self.   

American Pegasus coin bitch.   Better get ready.  We're gonna change the world.

Account is back under control of the real AmericanPegasus.
tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 05:36:48 PM

well fuck as long as its toasted. i like toasted.
americanpegasus (OP)

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 05:59:50 PM
Last edit: October 26, 2015, 02:51:41 AM by americanpegasus

In case you're wondering the last two days have been wild.  

We have a developer now, an assistant producer, two amazingly talented graphic artists,  and a whole shit load of people I would have loved to hire but just don't have room for.  

We are going to have 1.618 million total coins distributed in a new way that has never been tried before.   It's literally revolutionary.  

We will be SHA256 QUANTUM Pegahashing and likely a mixture of PoS and PoW and PoA (proof of awesome).   I will literally program this coin to crash if you aren't awesome enough to be mining it.  

And all the bitches,  witches,  doubters,  Haters,  and Zerg are about to get taught a lesson.   Because this coin is going to be very real.  

It's hyper coin 9000.  It's a galaxy made entirely of tits.   We took Cryptonote and made it into a Cryptobook.  It's a blockchain so strong you could tether a god damn battle cruiser to a dock with it.  

It's americanpegasus coin.  You better get ready.   This moment will only happen once in the entire history of this universe.

cryptogator

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 04:35:29 PM

lol. I can't even get past the name. Can't even say it without laughing. "How many americanpegasus coins does that cost?" LMFAO! WHATEVER!!

This crap is total scam!
Biomech
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 05:57:18 PM

lol. I can't even get past the name. Can't even say it without laughing. "How many americanpegasus coins does that cost?" LMFAO! WHATEVER!!

This crap is total scam!

Probably.

But the OP is very amusing Cheesy
deine mudder

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 06:03:50 PM

lol. This coin is 'toasted'. Nice  Grin
americanpegasus (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 09:39:41 AM
Last edit: October 26, 2015, 02:52:44 AM by americanpegasus

This crap is total scam!

Take two steps back and LITEARLLY FUCK YOURSELF.  If you don't get it, or don't believe me, I don't have time to convince you.  

Pegasus Coin will be ABSOLUTELY fair, and there will be scamming or scams or any of that shit.  No premine.  No IPOs.  No bullshit.  

Just straight the fuck up numbers.  We will have so many numbers.  Like, numbers and hashes and all kinds of awesome ass shit.  Megahases, gigahashes, negahashes, quantum hashes, and X51222 riemann hypothesis gravity wells.  

We are finalizing the art assets and the specs are finalize as well.  

1.618 million coins.  
97 second block time (golden number x one minute)
PoW + PoS 
Cryptonote2 (special Cryptobook proprietary implementation)
Distribution is handled via a unique and never before tried method where you DON'T have to be at the genesis block, meaning that people can still get in on the coin even after release for maximum rewards.

BOTTOM LINE: AMERICANPEGASUS COIN WILL BE THE ULTIMATE ALT COIN, AND VIOLENTLY PENETRATE THE TOP 10 COINS BY MARKETCAP.

redhawk979

Activity: 271
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 01:37:23 AM

5 weeks ago you couldn't shut up about how BTC was the best thing on the planet.
americanpegasus (OP)

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 05:26:35 AM
Last edit: October 26, 2015, 02:53:05 AM by americanpegasus

5 weeks ago you couldn't shut up about how BTC was the best thing on the planet.

And at that point it was,  because American Pegasus coin didn't exist yet.  

Did Sir Isaac Newton look at algebra and say 'wow this algebra shit sure is fucking tight.   I guess there's nothing else left to do,  better go drink a forty and get knee deep in some French chicks'.  

NO.  

That dude took one look at algebra and said 'nigga please.   That ain't bad,  but watch this.   BAM.  

Calculus and shit.  

That's what I'm talking about.   American Pegasus coin is the Calculus to bitcoin!  

We have improved and perfected satoshi nakamoto original design using ancient mathemagical arts and Chemical X!  What if Dodge had looked at the Model T and said,  fuck it they've cornered the market.   NO,  they invented the God damn DOGE CHALLENGER.  

DON'T YOU SEE WHAT I'M TRYING TONTELL YOU?   FREEDOM,  NUMBERS,  MATH,  FLYING HORSES,  BOTTLES,  BITCHES,  BACON,  GUNS,  CATS.  

THUS IS THE FINAL ALT COIN.   THIS IS THE REALIZATOON OF SATSHIS DREAM.  

THIS.   IS.   AMERICAN PEGASUS COIN

americanpegasus (OP)

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 05:03:39 AM
Last edit: October 26, 2015, 02:53:46 AM by americanpegasus

Check out the rough draft logo.  

Strap your boots up bitches, my shit is the shit.  Get ready for the coin event of the millennium.  

Jeb Bush will literally cup his hand over his mouth and say 'dayum! whhaaaaat???'

americanpegasus (OP)

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 07:07:16 AM

The alt coin space, fuck it - THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE, will never be the same.    Shocked

A cryptocurrency that represents a new company, that also represents an individual person... and it's zero premine?  How will that even work? 

Well, they said I was crazy when I rode the only known unicorn directly into the sun, waving the American flag.  They said not to do it, it was our only unicorn, that the surface is over 5,000 kelvin, but fuck them.  As I fired my Smith & Wesson into the air repeatedly, hoisting the flag above my head, me and that unicorn hit the surface of the first star at over 88% of the speed of light. 

Nuclear photons seared into our DNA and qDNA (quantum DNA) and fused the trinity of objects into a singular element with an atomic weight of 9015. 

That object was and forever will be  The American Pegasus... 

The Pegasus Coin... 

The Perfect Mathematical Object... 

Get.  The. Fuck.  EXCITED. 

Shocked Coming soon...  Shocked

bytezero

Activity: 414

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 09:58:44 AM

the Dev , is very confident Shocked  Grin
emmnazady

Activity: 284

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2015, 10:46:45 AM

will wait...pegasus to the SUN  Huh
burn already...but good luck dev.

Next-Gen of
Algo Stablecoins

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
TheStandard█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
  Join Private Sale of $TST
  No KYC     Fair Launch Auction

CopperLaunch.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████

████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████   ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄   ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌                ▐█████
███████▄   ▀████▀   ▄███████
americanpegasus (OP)

View Profile
February 10, 2015, 09:41:06 AM
Last edit: August 09, 2015, 02:27:53 AM by americanpegasus

BREAKING REVERSE TIME NEWS:  

PEGASUS COIN NOW INCLUDES NEW TECHNOLOGY AND FEATURES PRIOR TO REALEASE

• CRYPTOGRAPHIC SPHERE SIGNATURES.  OTHER ANONYMOUS COINS USE CRYPTOGRAPHIC RINGS; WE USE FULL SPHERES FOR MAXIMUM PROTECTION
  • ANTI-ALIASED EMISSION CURVES SO THAT THE EMISSION DECREASES WITHOUT ANY SPECIFIC EMISSION AT A GIVEN TIME
  • WE'RE HIRING RONDA ROUSY AND HILLARY DUFF TO LAUNCH A SERIES OF ATMS.  DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO GET AHOLD OF RONDY ROUSY OR HILLARY DUFF?

[/size] 

WE HAVE THE BEST CODING ON THE PLANET!

americanpegasus (OP)

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 02:22:05 AM

SOUND THE ALARM. 

YOU'RE GONNA BE 

UNCOMFORTABLY WEALTHY

SubversiveTech

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 07:58:45 AM

http://a2.mzstatic.com/us/r30/Purple/v4/69/07/f1/6907f199-8d8a-2059-f572-34ce9e52e5c3/screen568x568.jpeg

type of vibe
SubversiveTech

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 03:01:04 AM

Where the fuck is the wallet? I want to mine this on the S-Curve. Everybody likes curves.
codypanama

Activity: 49

View Profile
October 25, 2015, 05:58:04 PM

Where the fuck is the wallet? I want to mine this on the S-Curve. Everybody likes curves.

cookoo cookoo hehe

I'll be watching this launch closely......NOT
americanpegasus (OP)

View Profile
October 25, 2015, 06:37:37 PM

cookoo cookoo hehe

I'll be watching this launch closely......NOT

Your loss you pudgy bitch. 

We already have over 7000 angel investors, from Gabriel to Azriel to Abaddon. 

americanpegasus (OP)

View Profile
October 25, 2015, 06:41:15 PM

Check this out fam. 

http://youtu.be/7uG9PGqaWeo

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: