Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:29:42 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [NOT PAYING] btc-i24.com Invest and earn on hourly basis! + BTC gifts !  (Read 18529 times)
hoiantuan

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 04:59:01 AM

any proof ?
iqbal14st

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 05:05:20 AM

Just another obvious ponzi.
BTW, the ponzi pays you 0.07% per hour (not 0.7% as in your OP).

ref link thats why he posted. people do for a measly dollar
they (Ponzi) can pay us by 0:07%/hour.. where they can gets fund ??

[=($)=]
Aaron2dc71

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 05:21:07 AM

it will be from the last users to try out the site, so in short firsts users will earn money from the lasts users
iqbal14st

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 05:29:13 AM

it will be from the last users to try out the site, so in short firsts users will earn money from the lasts users
OOOOOOHHHHH ...
means the last person deposit will suffer huge losses ..

you know what a lot of web what is included in the category of a ponzi?
i know just one ,, that cryptodouble Grin

[=($)=]
jacqfrost (OP)

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 12:59:40 AM

Just today I received another 0.049 btc . INVEST NOW! Guaranteed payments. Invest 1mbtc to try. If your not satisfied then withdraw them with your profits. No harm done in trying Just BIG profit.

iqbal14st

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 02:38:25 AM

Just today I received another 0.049 btc . INVEST NOW! Guaranteed payments. Invest 1mbtc to try. If your not satisfied then withdraw them with your profits. No harm done in trying Just BIG profit.
if we want to get a big advantage, then we also have to deposit large quantities.

very large risk

[=($)=]
jacqfrost (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 03:06:49 AM

if we want to get a big advantage, then we also have to deposit large quantities.

very large risk

Big investment =BIG profit = HIGHER RISK.
Small investment = Smaller Profit = LOWER RISK.
 It's just upto you if you want to risk but always Risk the  money you can afford to loose.
I can't afford to loose alot of money so I tried Investing 0.001 and yet I received 0.4 btc.
 It's all upto you if you want to try I'm not forcing.

klik

Activity: 19

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 03:40:21 AM

I was very pleased to join this bitcoin,,,,, Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin
iqbal14st

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 04:53:26 AM

very large risk

Big investment =BIG profit = HIGHER RISK.
Small investment = Smaller Profit = LOWER RISK.
 It's just upto you if you want to risk but always Risk the  money you can afford to loose.
I can't afford to loose alot of money so I tried Investing 0.001 and yet I received 0.4 btc.
 It's all upto you if you want to try I'm not forcing.
If there is a very reliable investment and will not scam .. Grin

but it seems it is not possible ..

[=($)=]
jacqfrost (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 08:54:39 AM

I invested 1mbtc and I just got my 0.3 btc gift in just 4 days!
if you invest 1mbtc and get 0.3 btc in 4 days, that's not the investment, that's referral earnings.
It says here on your "website" that daily earnings for 1 mbtc (100k satoshi or 0.001) is 0.00001680
So, 0.00001680 * 4 = 0.0000672 (6720 satoshis)
If you put in 1 mbtc and got 0.3 btc in 4 days, that would be more like, ~500% (+/- 50%) investment hourly

That 0.3 btc didn't came from my refferal mainly because I didn't had any of it before I got that BTC in my amount. Clearly saying that Those BTC came from the BTC gifts that I was talking about. Believe it or not. It's your catch. I was just sharing so you could try and maybe you're one of the lucky ones' who can have upto 1btc. Thank You Smiley

fildza

Activity: 322

Ask me anything if you have any problem

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2015, 08:59:18 AM

Does mod now allow people to post reflink? I'm curious about it

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
sheila1367

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 10:26:14 AM

i know some of my downline connections posting here about btci24 its real and not a scam, and they giving benefits to their member as the reward , and note its only minimum invest of 0.001 BTC and you can get alot from that investment , its realy worth it believe it or not, call it poonzi or what ever you like , you can earn up to 1BTC in there instant , and my downline get that and some of 0.054 BTC to 0.5 BTC

its up to all of u if  you will believe it but i suggest the site to remove on badlist on badbitcoin, coz they wrong, in just 4 days i get 0.21 BTC on my account with that min 100k satoshi invest, theres nothing you gotta lost to get that reward or what ever we call gift from the site.

you can try and see what happen! i guarantee u all guys this is much more better than other sites invesment! im happy to be a member of btci24 and getting alot everyday!

heres my ref link >>>> https://www.btc-i24.com/connect-sheila1367

you can get alot from me coz i will be your UPLINE and all my members getting what i get too, even in start i dont have a connections i got BTC instant on my account.

so try it now, its nothing that you gonna lose coz its safe and legit!
fildza

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2015, 12:08:33 PM

i know some of my downline connections posting here about btci24 its real and not a scam, and they giving benefits to their member as the reward , and note its only minimum invest of 0.001 BTC and you can get alot from that investment , its realy worth it believe it or not, call it poonzi or what ever you like , you can earn up to 1BTC in there instant , and my downline get that and some of 0.054 BTC to 0.5 BTC

its up to all of u if  you will believe it but i suggest the site to remove on badlist on badbitcoin, coz they wrong, in just 4 days i get 0.21 BTC on my account with that min 100k satoshi invest, theres nothing you gotta lost to get that reward or what ever we call gift from the site.

you can try and see what happen! i guarantee u all guys this is much more better than other sites invesment! im happy to be a member of btci24 and getting alot everyday!

heres my ref link >>>> https://www.btc-i24.com/connect-sheila1367

you can get alot from me coz i will be your UPLINE and all my members getting what i get too, even in start i dont have a connections i got BTC instant on my account.

so try it now, its nothing that you gonna lose coz its safe and legit!

Good strategy to promote your site by make many new account and promote it. To get back profit from invest not  a few days like you mention before. It takes 2 months to get back and when you said you only invest 0.001 but get back 0.21 that really good mathematical calculation you have there.

You need many years to change 0.001 into 0.21. More than 5 year

→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
jacqfrost (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 12:46:42 PM

I find it actually funny seeing those comments from all of you guys not believing my uplines' post here. Not all people lives in your expectation, We do not promote something that is not paying and WE WILL NOT PROMOTE THIS SITE AND WASTE OUR REPUTATION IF THIS IS A SCAM. What we want is to share the btc we earn and if you don't want any of this then get out of this thread and stop posting nonsense about the site beacause we DO have proofs. xD

elephantas1

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 07:59:49 PM

I find it actually funny seeing those comments from all of you guys not believing my uplines' post here. Not all people lives in your expectation, We do not promote something that is not paying and WE WILL NOT PROMOTE THIS SITE AND WASTE OUR REPUTATION IF THIS IS A SCAM. What we want is to share the btc we earn and if you don't want any of this then get out of this thread and stop posting nonsense about the site beacause we DO have proofs. xD
Wuut? reputation? you are newbie because of that youll not be successful as most ponzi scammers are newbies
james.lent

Activity: 602
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 01:15:58 AM

what reputation ?

jacqfrost

Huh Huh Huh
jacqfrost (OP)

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 01:50:27 AM

Wuut? reputation? you are newbie because of that youll not be successful as most ponzi scammers are newbies

Just because my profile says that I'm a newbie it doesn't change the fact that I've been in this forum since NOVEMBER. It's just that I don't post oftenly ao my activity is low. So give me a proof that what you're saying that "I'm a scammer" is true? I don't care what you think, if you don't want to join then don't. Does that makes sense to you?

james.lent

Activity: 602
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 01:52:33 AM

Just because my profile says that I'm a newbie it doesn't change the fact that I've been in this forum since NOVEMBER. It's just that I don't post oftenly ao my activity is low. So give me a proof that what you're saying that "I'm a scammer" is true? I don't care what you think, if you don't want to join then don't. Does that makes sense to you?

scammers always get pissed when they are called forward.   Grin
fildza

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2015, 09:37:39 AM

Waste newbie reputation with 20 activity? Why you need to worry? You have many more alt account there. Just logout and login new account right?

→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
jacqfrost (OP)

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 09:45:35 AM

UP. Invest your bitcoins in a long running investment not in PONZIs . I've lost alot of btc with them. Trying to grow my bitcoins here now.. Invest minimum of 100k or 1mbtc. Sue me if your investment got lost but I'm sure this one is safe.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: