Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:14:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [NOT PAYING] btc-i24.com Invest and earn on hourly basis! + BTC gifts !  (Read 18529 times)
Rude Boy

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 02, 2015, 12:58:01 PM

Today down again   Sad Sad Shocked Shocked
Down now
Yup!  Embarrassed Embarrassed
Boxyapple

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2015, 04:07:06 PM

.... Do you guys think btci24 was actually a scam this whole time? Or its actually trying its best to go back online? I personally don't think its a scam. They do reply to support messages (sometimes) and yesterday they were offline too. But they actually took the effort to bring it back online and give everyone their missing hourly fund. Would a scam do that? Right now, I'm getting really nervous on why its back down again. Any idea when it's going back up?
coyne1981

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 02, 2015, 04:10:03 PM
Last edit: April 02, 2015, 04:37:16 PM by coyne1981

.... Do you guys think btci24 was actually a scam this whole time? Or its actually trying its best to go back online? I personally don't think its a scam. They do reply to support messages (sometimes) and yesterday they were offline too. But they actually took the effort to bring it back online and give everyone their missing hourly fund. Would a scam do that? Right now, I'm getting really nervous on why its back down again. Any idea when it's going back up?

Were you around for Mt. Gox?

Boxyapple

View Profile
April 02, 2015, 04:15:08 PM

We're you around for Mt. Gox?

..... No... but I get your point...
Goodluck85

Activity: 16

View Profile
April 02, 2015, 04:27:27 PM

I agree with Boxyapple, it's seems to be a good site. Maybe are the new servers to have some problems.
I hope so, I have invested quite a lot...  Sad
Rude Boy

View Profile
April 02, 2015, 05:03:43 PM

yeah! hope it'll back again.
Yesterday it was attacked by someone ( i think DDoSed) today may be they're trying to change there server for better performance.
Once again.. Hope it'll back again soon.
Boxyapple

View Profile
April 02, 2015, 05:12:56 PM

Yesterday it was attacked by someone ( i think DDoSed) today may be they're trying to change there server for better performance.

Geez, I'm sorry for being negative/pessimistic but... if someone fails to DDoSed it yesterday, then wouldn't they try to do it again? But do it again in a better way?  Embarrassed There was a lot of rumors saying that they're changing layout or improve security, but this is a first rumor that I heard it got DDoSed.
Rude Boy

View Profile
April 02, 2015, 05:22:47 PM

Geez, I'm sorry for being negative/pessimistic but... if someone fails to DDoSed it yesterday, then wouldn't they try to do it again? But do it again in a better way?  Embarrassed There was a lot of rumors saying that they're changing layout or improve security, but this is a first rumor that I heard it got DDoSed.
See! i'm not sure whether it was DDoSed or not. But what i was mentioned is (below quoted)
Boxyapple

View Profile
April 02, 2015, 06:00:00 PM

I think we got scammed........
acec

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 02, 2015, 06:30:50 PM

I think we got scammed........
... again

Sorry. It was me. I am a jinxed. It's the second time I invest (... bet) in a site like this. Last time the admin ran with the money just 1 hour after my signup. This time it was 3 days. I lost my 15 mBTC! What am I going to do now!?  Shocked

FairCoin Faucet @ https://faircoin.xyz/
john blue

Activity: 18

View Profile
April 02, 2015, 07:25:49 PM

oh gezz,you all peoples are scaring me.stop telling all these rumers i just want that site back
Boxyapple

View Profile
April 02, 2015, 09:09:24 PM

RIP btci24
coyne1981

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 02, 2015, 10:08:16 PM

I made -0.1% after I withdrew. Shrugs.

Boxyapple

View Profile
April 02, 2015, 10:29:45 PM

Guys I just got an email saying it was a Ddos attack. They are doing all they can to bring it back! I guess it wasn't a scam after all. Yaaaaaaay
Racey
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

Soon, I have to go away.

View Profile
April 02, 2015, 10:36:26 PM

Guys I just got an email saying it was a Ddos attack. They are doing all they can to bring it back! I guess it wasn't a scam after all. Yaaaaaaay

Why did they not get cloudflare?  its free https://www.cloudflare.com/plans

And its gone.
highlandknight

Activity: 150

View Profile
April 02, 2015, 11:46:31 PM

If you're the owner of this website:

Contact your hosting provider letting them know your web server is not completing requests. An Error 522 means that the request was able to connect to your web server, but that the request didn't finish. The most likely cause is that something on your server is hogging resources
POM

Activity: 547
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 02, 2015, 11:51:35 PM

Thank god i released my principal just before this lol
fajar

Activity: 21

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2015, 12:52:10 AM

Huh are you scam ??