Print  
Author Topic: ..  (Read 4629 times)
chesthing
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 03:36:14 PM

No it hasn't. CHOW CHOW I want my money!

He didn't accept your terms, you can't just decide on the terms unilaterally and then expect to be paid. By the way the price did go over $300 shortly depending on which exchange or which average you look at.

Shut up fool, it was clearly stated that the price is the price on coinmarketcap. And the $300 wasn't reached on coinmarketcap.
He stated that the price will be and STAY at $300 by friday.

And I can decide what I want and I want my money - CHOW CHOW!

Stop being such a retard. Show me where in this thread Chow Chow agreed to your terms and confirmed the bet with you? He also clearly stated that the price would go over $300 before Friday, that doesn't mean the price had to still be over 300 on Friday. You can decide what you want but not what you deserve, and you deserve nothing.

This clown is sockpuppet account of CHOW CHOW. CHOW CHOW the biatch owes me 1 BTC and I want it now! He agreed to terms of bet because he did not reply in this thread.

EDIT: The price of $300 was never reached by today 12:00am on coinmarketcap - so shut your trap and give me my 1 BTC!

Did he confirm the bet by PM, or have you just decided that the bet was taken under your terms so you owed money?  Your arguement is even stupider it can be argued that you lost!  He wanted to bet that it would bo above $300 before friday. It was at one time over $300.  You should pay him his 1BTC.

I agree, Chow won the bet pay up.
inca
Legendary

Activity: 1176

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 03:43:37 PM

No it hasn't. CHOW CHOW I want my money!

He didn't accept your terms, you can't just decide on the terms unilaterally and then expect to be paid. By the way the price did go over $300 shortly depending on which exchange or which average you look at.

Shut up fool, it was clearly stated that the price is the price on coinmarketcap. And the $300 wasn't reached on coinmarketcap.
He stated that the price will be and STAY at $300 by friday.

And I can decide what I want and I want my money - CHOW CHOW!

Stop being such a retard. Show me where in this thread Chow Chow agreed to your terms and confirmed the bet with you? He also clearly stated that the price would go over $300 before Friday, that doesn't mean the price had to still be over 300 on Friday. You can decide what you want but not what you deserve, and you deserve nothing.

This clown is sockpuppet account of CHOW CHOW. CHOW CHOW the biatch owes me 1 BTC and I want it now! He agreed to terms of bet because he did not reply in this thread.

EDIT: The price of $300 was never reached by today 12:00am on coinmarketcap - so shut your trap and give me my 1 BTC!

Did he confirm the bet by PM, or have you just decided that the bet was taken under your terms so you owed money?  Your arguement is even stupider it can be argued that you lost!  He wanted to bet that it would bo above $300 before friday. It was at one time over $300.  You should pay him his 1BTC.

I agree, Chow won the bet pay up.

Seems reasonable.
ravenjt

Activity: 215
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 04:28:27 PM

This.

I'm really getting tired of the Speculation section.

I don't even know who this "BTC designer whatever the fuck" guy is. Just another get-rich-quick type looking for a handout.

Typical.

How can you speak like this when you opened this thread with a clear request for bets that the price would go above 300?
Whilst you claim some absurd technicality based reason why this happened on one exchange somewhere, it clearly did not happen in spirit. The price has remained firmly below 300. There is no realistic way you could have sold your bitcoin for more than 300.
chesthing
Legendary

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 04:52:58 PM

What do you mean "in spirit?" the price went over $300 by Friday on every exchange  between douchebag accepting the bet and today. He needs to either pay up or fuck off to another forum.
DeadCoin

Activity: 1246
Merit: 261

★ Investor | Trader | Promoter

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 04:55:01 PM

This.

I don't even know who this "BTC designer whatever the fuck" guy is. Just another get-rich-quick type looking for a handout.

Typical.

How can you speak like this when you opened this thread with a clear request for bets that the price would go above 300?
Whilst you claim some absurd technicality based reason why this happened on one exchange somewhere, it clearly did not happen in spirit. The price has remained firmly below 300. There is no realistic way you could have sold your bitcoin for more than 300.

This.
chesthing
Legendary

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 05:00:41 PM

"I think we'll be over $300 before Friday."

Read this again and again until you get it. Pay up sucker.
Bit_Happy
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1040

A Great Time to Start Something!

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 05:02:25 PM

Good move to buy BTC now:
There is an extremely good chance you will make a big % profit.

HarmonLi

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Honest 80s business!

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 05:24:24 PM

Could've been a very good buy, at least in the mid- or long-term! Let's see how things play out after Bitstamp resumes their services. I believe a lot of people may buy some coins, also in order to get their FIAT out of stamp quickly.

chesthing
Legendary

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 03:22:42 AM

now we all agree that perma-bulls have no balls
Wtf you talking about? it totally took balls to put his money where his mouth was. Who would have guessed it would have passed $300 before Friday? Chow did, G'damnit.
Btcgraphicdesigns, pay the man or fuck off back to the hole you crawled out of.
BTC-Graphicdesigns

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 10:01:18 AM

now we all agree that perma-bulls have no balls
Wtf you talking about? it totally took balls to put his money where his mouth was. Who would have guessed it would have passed $300 before Friday? Chow did, G'damnit.
Btcgraphicdesigns, pay the man or fuck off back to the hole you crawled out of.

RETARD-POTENTIAL = 100%

▄▄█▀█▄▄
                   ▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄
              ▄▄███▀                ███▄▄▄
           █▀▀ ▄█    ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄     ▀▄  ▀█
          ▄▌ ▄▀    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄   ▀█▄▐█
         ▐██▀    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀███
        ▐█▀    ▓▓▓▓▓███████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄    ▀█▌
       ▐█▌     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓███▌▓▓▓▓▓▓░    ▐█▌
      ▐██▌    ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌    ▐██▌
      █ █▌    ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▀▀▀█████▓▓▓▓▓▓▌    ▐█ █▄
     █▌ █▌     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓░    ▐█ ▐█
      █ █▌     ▐▓▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▀     ▐█ █
       ██▌       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀      ▐██▀
       ▐█▌        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀        ▐█▌
        ▐█▄          ▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀          ▄█▌
         ▀█▀█▄                            █▀█▀
          ▀█ ▀█▄  ▐███▐▐ ▀▀▀▀▌▀ ▒▀▀▓   ▄█▀ ▐█
           ▀█▄▄▀█▄▐▒█▐▐▐ ▐▐  █▌ ░██▓ ▄█▀ ▄▄█
              ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
                    ▀▀█▄▄     ▄▄█▀▀▀
                         ▀▀█▀▀

█████████▄▄     █▄ ▄▄  ▐████████████▄ ████████████▄      ▄▄██████▄▄
    ▐█▌  ▄▄▄  ▀██    █▌ ██   ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄     ▄█▀   ▄▄▄  ▀▀█▄
    ▐█▌ ▀▀▀▀▀█  ██   █▌ ██   ▀▀▀██  ██▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀█▌ ██▀▀▀▀   ██  ▄█▀▀▀▀▀█▄  ██
    ▐█▌   ███▀  █▌   █▌ ██      ▐█  █▌         █▌ ██      ██  ▀▀       ██  ▀
    ▐█▌  ▄▄▄   ██    █▌ ██      ▐█  █▌         █▌ ██      █▌           ▐█
    ▐█▌ ▀▀▀▀▀█  ██   █▌ ██      ▐█  █▌         █▌ ██      ██  ██      ▄██  █
    ▐█▌   ███▀  █▌   █▌ ██      ▐█  █▌         █▌ ██       ██▄ ▀██████▀▀ ▄█▀
    ▐█▌  ▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    █▌ ██      ▐█  █▌         █▌ ██        ▀██▄▄     ▄▄█▀
     ▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀  ▀▀       ▀  ▀          ▀  ▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██  ██
   ██
██  ██
██  ██
   ██
██  ██
██  ██
   ██
██  ██
██

██  ██
   ██
██  ██
██  ██
   ██
██  ██
██  ██
   ██
██  ██
██

BTC-Graphicdesigns

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 10:03:19 AM

This.

Typical.

SHUT Up chinese scum - I am going to post the pm you sent saying you accept my bet and that the price will be and will stay at $300 by friday. Pay me my 1 BTC or become exposed - CHOW CHOW!

▄▄█▀█▄▄
                   ▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄
              ▄▄███▀                ███▄▄▄
           █▀▀ ▄█    ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄     ▀▄  ▀█
          ▄▌ ▄▀    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄   ▀█▄▐█
         ▐██▀    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀███
        ▐█▀    ▓▓▓▓▓███████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄    ▀█▌
       ▐█▌     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓███▌▓▓▓▓▓▓░    ▐█▌
      ▐██▌    ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌    ▐██▌
      █ █▌    ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▀▀▀█████▓▓▓▓▓▓▌    ▐█ █▄
     █▌ █▌     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓░    ▐█ ▐█
      █ █▌     ▐▓▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▀     ▐█ █
       ██▌       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀      ▐██▀
       ▐█▌        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀        ▐█▌
        ▐█▄          ▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀          ▄█▌
         ▀█▀█▄                            █▀█▀
          ▀█ ▀█▄  ▐███▐▐ ▀▀▀▀▌▀ ▒▀▀▓   ▄█▀ ▐█
           ▀█▄▄▀█▄▐▒█▐▐▐ ▐▐  █▌ ░██▓ ▄█▀ ▄▄█
              ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
                    ▀▀█▄▄     ▄▄█▀▀▀
                         ▀▀█▀▀

█████████▄▄     █▄ ▄▄  ▐████████████▄ ████████████▄      ▄▄██████▄▄
    ▐█▌  ▄▄▄  ▀██    █▌ ██   ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄     ▄█▀   ▄▄▄  ▀▀█▄
    ▐█▌ ▀▀▀▀▀█  ██   █▌ ██   ▀▀▀██  ██▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀█▌ ██▀▀▀▀   ██  ▄█▀▀▀▀▀█▄  ██
    ▐█▌   ███▀  █▌   █▌ ██      ▐█  █▌         █▌ ██      ██  ▀▀       ██  ▀
    ▐█▌  ▄▄▄   ██    █▌ ██      ▐█  █▌         █▌ ██      █▌           ▐█
    ▐█▌ ▀▀▀▀▀█  ██   █▌ ██      ▐█  █▌         █▌ ██      ██  ██      ▄██  █
    ▐█▌   ███▀  █▌   █▌ ██      ▐█  █▌         █▌ ██       ██▄ ▀██████▀▀ ▄█▀
    ▐█▌  ▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    █▌ ██      ▐█  █▌         █▌ ██        ▀██▄▄     ▄▄█▀
     ▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀  ▀▀       ▀  ▀          ▀  ▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██  ██
   ██
██  ██
██  ██
   ██
██  ██
██  ██
   ██
██  ██
██

██  ██
   ██
██  ██
██  ██
   ██
██  ██
██  ██
   ██
██  ██
██

NotLambchop

Activity: 378
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 01:53:39 PM

Goddamn, what is happening to me?

You're getting poorer by the minute while welshing on your bets.
Miz4r
Legendary

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 01:57:43 PM

SHUT Up chinese scum - I am going to post the pm you sent saying you accept my bet and that the price will be and will stay at $300 by friday. Pay me my 1 BTC or become exposed - CHOW CHOW!

I think it's time a moderator steps in and ban this guy for foul language, begging for money and for being an idiot. There are limits to how retarded someone can be on this forum, unless you want this place to be ruled by trolls and idiots like this. Some cynical minds would say that is already the case, and they may have a point, but all the more reason to say enough is enough and clean this place up a bit.

Bitcoin = Gold on steroids
Ultros

Activity: 471

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 02:10:41 PM

I think it's time a moderator steps in and ban this guy for foul language, begging for money and for being an idiot. There are limits to how retarded someone can be on this forum, unless you want this place to be ruled by trolls and idiots like this. Some cynical minds would say that is already the case, and they may have a point, but all the more reason to say enough is enough and clean this place up a bit.

It's been like that since months. For one average poster that is sincere (at least sometimes) you get 10 trolls, 12 fudsters, 6 idiots, and 12 lambo-alts. The ignore button should be mandatory. Use it at least twice a week, you'll ALWAYS find some obvious target. People should have banners with their ignore-list, and campaign that offers satoshis for using the button.
Miz4r
Legendary

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 02:24:56 PM

It's been like that since months. For one average poster that is sincere (at least sometimes) you get 10 trolls, 12 fudsters, 6 idiots, and 12 lambo-alts. The ignore button should be mandatory. Use it at least twice a week, you'll ALWAYS find some obvious target. People should have banners with their ignore-list, and campaign that offers satoshis for using the button.

Ignoring is not enough, there are always people who will feed the trolls and if not some other troll with a new account will do it. Moderators will have to weed some of the worst of them out otherwise the remaining sensible people here will leave and this place becomes a real shitheap.

Bitcoin = Gold on steroids
twiifm

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 05:12:53 AM

Once again Chow is wrong. ROFL
panju1
Legendary

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 07:35:25 PM

And the price continues to trend down.
$266 now.
NotLambchop

Activity: 378
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 08:00:18 PM

20@$277?  So that's what, less than 2k down in 9 days?  Meh.
RoxanaMallett

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 11:21:53 PM

I think we'll be over $300 before Friday.

Anyone want to bet me 1 BTC?

the price @ $160 now Cry
you loss

stonerider

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 04:07:11 AM

more likely to go sub $100 before it goes to $300.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: