Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:40:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: *SOLD* WTS Antminer S3 x5 Batch 1 CHEAPEST PRICE ON BCT  (Read 1549 times)
pokeyjones

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 08:58:11 PM

Not to be rude and I do appreciate the interest but @ $95 ea. these are the cheapest S3's you will find ANYWHERE.  It's .35 when everyone else is asking .6 & above.
Not happening man.

Still doesnt make sense to buy a mining hardware which after spending power costs wont return you a single penny but rather take forever to break even.

What does the home miner buy? One could heat a small apartment with btc miners thus taking the heating bill out of the mix.
iglasses (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 09:03:45 PM

Not to be rude and I do appreciate the interest but @ $95 ea. these are the cheapest S3's you will find ANYWHERE.  It's .35 when everyone else is asking .6 & above.
Not happening man.

Still doesnt make sense to buy a mining hardware which after spending power costs wont return you a single penny but rather take forever to break even.

Thanks.  You are a certified genius.  Everyone please unplug your miners and throw them in the garbage because this idiot said to.

btw I have +ROI'd on every miner I have ever owned except for the 300Mhs USB that got me into mining in the first place.  As I have said before to the 'mining is dead' trolls like yourself, if you can't do it so sad too bad.

I only have a signature because I'm allowed.
pokeyjones

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 04:19:27 AM

Not happening man.

Thanks.  You are a certified genius.  Everyone please unplug your miners and throw them in the garbage because this idiot said to.

btw I have +ROI'd on every miner I have ever owned except for the 300Mhs USB that got me into mining in the first place.  As I have said before to the 'mining is dead' trolls like yourself, if you can't do it so sad too bad.

I love it.

One part I've never understood clearly - might not be a good answer. If you are mining now at home and "breaking even" or even losing money; Bitcoin is low, you mine anyway. Then bitcoin jumps to $XXX - now mining those coins makes a lot of sense, and haters will continue to hate.
legendster

Activity: 1778
Merit: 764

www.V.systems

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 08:42:14 AM

Not happening man.

I dont need your approval to make a comment out of my experience. Idiots like yourself can say whatever they want Smiley

The fact is with current difficulty so high, and electricity rate at $0.11 add the low prices on top of that, someone cant make any profit off of these things, unless they have a fleet of them.

If you find that argument idiotic then you need to check your facts and get some education on basic maths. Forget math, there are profitability calculators out there, use them.

Oh and be a little courteous next time to a stranger and maintain the minimum level of decency.

██████████        ████████████
     ██████████        ██████████
       ██████████        ████████
         ██████████        ██████
           ██████████        ████
             ██████████        ██
               ██████████
                 ██████████
                   ████████
                     ██████
                       ████
                        ██
|
     ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█                 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
 ▄▀                ▄▀█             ▄▀                ▄▀█
 ██████████    █             ██████████    █
 █                █                   █                █    █
 █                █     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█                █    █
 █                █  ▄▀             █                █  ▄▀
 ██████████▀                 ██████████▀
          █                                    █
          █                                    █
     ▄▀ █  ▀▀▀▀█                   ▄▀ █ ▀▀▀▀▀▀█
 ▄▀             ▄▀█               ▄▀               ▄▀ █
 █████████   █               ██████████    █
 █              █   █               █                █    █
 █              █   █               █                █    █
 █              █  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █                █  ▄▀
 █████████▀                  ██████████▀

Blockchain
Database
                             ▄▄▄
                         ▄▄▀  ▀▄▄
        ▄           ▄▄▀  ▄▀▄  ▀▄▄
      █▄█   █████████████████    █
        █     █                              █ ▄▀ ▌
        █     █        ▄    █   ▄         █▀ ▄▌
       ██    █      ▀▄   █    ▄▀       █▀█
       ▌ ▌   █            █                █  █
       ▌ ▌   █                              █  █
       ██    ███████████████████
                     ▀▀▄  ▀▄▀  ▄▀▀
                         ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀
                             ▀▀▀
Dev friendly
SDK Platform
                             ▄▄▄▄
                         ▄▄█    █▄▄
                     ▄▄█            █▄▄
                 ▄▄█       ▄▄▄       █▄▄
                 █       ▄▀      ▀▄       █
               █▀     █      █      █     ▀█
               ▀▀█  █   ▄█▀█▄   █  █▀▀
               █▀▀   █  ▀███▀  █   ▀▀█
               ▀▀█     █    █    █     █▀▀
                   ▀▀█   █  █  █   █▀▀
                       ▀████████▀
                           █▄▄▄▄█
                 █        █▄▄▄▄█      █
             ▄▀ █▄                   ▄█  ▀▄
            █   █▀▄         ▀      ▄▀█    █
           █   █  █  ▌      ▀   ▐  █  █    █
           █   █▄▀▄▌      ▀   ▐▄▀▄█    █
           █       █          ▀        █       █
        █▀▀▀▀▀▀█                █▀▀▀▀▀▀█
        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
User-friendly
Token Creation
|
iglasses (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 05:54:12 PM

Not to be rude and I do appreciate the interest but @ $95 ea. these are the cheapest S3's you will find ANYWHERE.  It's .35 when everyone else is asking .6 & above.
Not happening man.

I dont need your approval to make a comment out of my experience. Idiots like yourself can say whatever they want Smiley

The fact is with current difficulty so high, and electricity rate at $0.11 add the low prices on top of that, someone cant make any profit off of these things, unless they have a fleet of them.

If you find that argument idiotic then you need to check your facts and get some education on basic maths. Forget math, there are profitability calculators out there, use them.

Oh and be a little courteous next time to a stranger and maintain the minimum level of decency.

Actually, you can go FUCK yourself.  YOU are the one not displaying the least bit of common courtesy!  You come into my thread uninvited with a reply so overdone on this entire forum that it's beyond laughable.  Maybe you are the one who needs some math lessons but a thread where someone is trying to make a sale in good faith is not the place for that either.
This thread is not the time or place to debate the wisdom, or lack thereof of mining.  There are plenty of places to do that elsewhere on the forum.

I only have a signature because I'm allowed.
pokeyjones

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 10:55:23 PM

Your comment is well received and deserved. I apologize for stepping into your miner sale.

That being said... I am interested in a machine or two. If you have serious interest skip me. But if you want to send one or two off send me a PM.

thanks!
Jahno

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 11:38:18 PM

Hey this is the best price I've seen, can you shoot me with a PM on shipping cost to Montreal, Quebec, Canada? I'd prefer USPS because UPS rapes Canadians with their scammy "brokerage fees" Cry
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: