Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 09:55:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 30+ Antminer S3's For Sale(Price Update)  (Read 1039 times)
cryptotech (OP)

Activity: 393
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2015, 07:11:04 PM
Last edit: January 05, 2015, 10:01:04 PM by cryptotech

30+ Antminer s3's For Sale

Price: $175USD or .64BTC (at the time of this post) per miner. Price can be negotiated for orders higher than 1 miner.  Buyer covers shipping as well. My units are located at zip code 72205. Orders will be taken until Friday and all payments must be made by then. Units will ship Monday January 12, 2015. Units are stored in a colo is why the specific times for payments and shipment. I have to collect all orders and then get them from colo, prepare for shipment, etc.

Units have been kept in a colo and have never been overclocked.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me.
s1lverbox
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1039

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 07:14:10 PM

30+ Antminer s3's For Sale

Price: .66BTC/miner. Buyer covers shipping as well. My units are located at zip code 72205. Orders will be taken until Friday and all payments must be made by then. Units will ship Monday January 12, 2015. Units are stored in a colo is why the specific times for payments and shipment. I have to collect all orders and then get them from colo, prepare for shipment, etc.

Units have been kept in a colo and have never been overclocked.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me.

proof they exist?

And this:
Orders will be taken until Friday and all payments must be made by then. Units will ship Monday January 12, 2015.

You not serious!
cryptotech (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2015, 07:17:51 PM

I can take a screenshot of my Awesome miner running on my computer which shows all my connected miners or however else you would like me to prove it.
s1lverbox
Legendary

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 07:18:56 PM

I can take a screenshot of my Awesome miner running on my computer which shows all my connected miners or however else you would like me to prove it.

really? And you think people will drop everything and will buy all 30 miners thanks to your one photographed miner?

scammers this days dont try hard enough.
cryptotech (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2015, 07:25:01 PM

really? And you think people will drop everything and will buy all 30 miners thanks to your one photographed miner?

So you are assuming I am a scammer just because.....  I will prove it however someone wishes me to prove I have the miners if its reasonable of course.  I have no reason to lie. Btw noone has to buy all 35 miners I will sell individually.
cryptotech (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2015, 07:32:39 PM

BTW "awesome miner" is a program which lets me control my miners without having to log in to each of them.  I can change pools, etc on the fly.  It shows each miner that I have connected to my network. I didn't mean take a picture of 'one miner' lol
iglasses
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 07:33:32 PM

I don't think there is any need to worry....at .66 user pays shipping no sane person would buy these anyway.

I only have a signature because I'm allowed.
hedgy73
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1077

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 07:44:18 PM

Take a picture of the miners with a piece of paper in shot with your username and date on. Escrow would also be required to protect you and buyer.
s1lverbox
Legendary

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 07:44:46 PM

I didn't mean take a picture of 'one miner' lol

Even better, try harder.

Take a picture of the miners with a piece of paper in shot with your username and date on. Escrow would also be required to protect you and buyer.

And need to have shoe on his head.

Excuses to not do it start ....3...2...1
cryptotech (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2015, 07:48:44 PM

Great idea.  I will do that when I get off work this evening.
iglasses
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 07:51:13 PM

Worthless unless you are holding a green lollipop in your left hand and a picture of a angry squirrel in your right.

I only have a signature because I'm allowed.
MCHouston

Activity: 882

Where am I?

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 07:54:59 PM

Whats the lowest price you will do if I buy 10 and pay for shipping and escrow?

BTC 13WWomzkAoUsXtxANN9f1zRzKusgFWpngJ
LTC LKXYdqRzRC8WciNDtiRwCeb8tZtioZA2Ks
DOGE DMsTJidwkkv2nL7KwwkBbVPfjt3MhS4TZ9
hedgy73
Legendary

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 07:55:34 PM

Great idea.  I will do that when I get off work this evening.

At least that will prove you actually have what you're trying to sell. People obviously doubt new accounts without any proof of ownership as there are lots of scammers on here lately.

Worthless unless you are holding a green lollipop in your left hand and a picture of a angry squirrel in your right.

You forgot the shoe on head Cheesy.
s1lverbox
Legendary

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 08:03:35 PM

At least that will prove you actually have what you're trying to sell. People obviously doubt new accounts without any proof of ownership as there are lots of scammers on here lately.

I didn't mean take a picture of 'one miner' lol

Even better, try harder.

And need to have shoe on his head.

Excuses to not do it start ....3...2...1
cryptotech (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2015, 08:08:22 PM

I understand people wanting prove. I just have a hard time with all the BS sarcasm just because I have an account with few post.  I have been mining since August of 2014 however I have never really been a forum kinda person hence the lack of post. But I have no issue with proving I have the miners even though, escrow should be plenty in my opinion though.  I am not going to keep trying to defend myself against people just being rude honestly. They are just assuming without any reason or prove as they do not know me.
s1lverbox
Legendary

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 08:09:24 PM

I understand people wanting prove. I just have a hard time with all the BS sarcasm just because I have an account with few post.  I have been mining since August of 2014 however I have never really been a forum kinda person hence the lack of post. But I have no issue with proving I have the miners even though, escrow should be plenty in my opinion though.  I am not going to keep trying to defend myself against people just being rude honestly. They are just assuming without any reason or prove as they do not know me.

Make screenshot of your order from bitmaintech. U have 35 x s3 so u couldnt buy it of ebay. ohhh, maybe you could. will insist to see order from supplier.
hedgy73
Legendary

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 08:16:11 PM

I understand people wanting prove. I just have a hard time with all the BS sarcasm just because I have an account with few post.  I have been mining since August of 2014 however I have never really been a forum kinda person hence the lack of post. But I have no issue with proving I have the miners even though, escrow should be plenty in my opinion though.  I am not going to keep trying to defend myself against people just being rude honestly. They are just assuming without any reason or prove as they do not know me.

Its only a bit of banter buddy don't take it to heart Smiley.
cryptotech (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2015, 08:20:42 PM

I understand people wanting prove. I just have a hard time with all the BS sarcasm just because I have an account with few post.  I have been mining since August of 2014 however I have never really been a forum kinda person hence the lack of post. But I have no issue with proving I have the miners even though, escrow should be plenty in my opinion though.  I am not going to keep trying to defend myself against people just being rude honestly. They are just assuming without any reason or prove as they do not know me.

Make screenshot of your order from bitmaintech. U have 35 x s3 so u couldnt buy it of ebay. ohhh, maybe you could. will insist to see order from supplier.

Fair enough.  I order from 112bit.com and here is the screenshot.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/mljtrrp8jtoiqdg/112bit.PNG?dl=0
s1lverbox
Legendary

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 08:32:56 PM

So next step is to confirm with juan if you telling true.
cryptotech (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2015, 08:38:45 PM

So next step is to confirm with juan if you telling true.

Sounds great.  Please let everyone know what he says once you speak with him.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: