Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:08:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: To all the Litecoin haters, trolls and twats  (Read 10118 times)
The Koolio (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

Minds are like parachutes they work best when open

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2012, 10:08:38 AM

For those of you who insistently believe that your words and 'suposed' critisms of the Litecoin network are getting through to any of us miners, wake up and smell the coffee. All the threats and critisms that you have raised in previous posts are falling on deaf ears... all of these are nothing new and problems that were initially faced on the uptake of bitcoin. Those who do slag off the currency are blatenly trying to maintain their precious investments in the bitcoin value and see litecoin as a threat. In fact ltc is meant to compliment bitcoin, so in actual fact if they were to mine it and get something out of it i think their views would change.

For those who want to know, NO I am not a litecoin founder, NO I do not run a pool or website affiliated to Litecoin. YES I am mining litecoin and have pumped alot of my own cash into the value, YES I also mine bitcoin, YES I believe the future of Litecoin is going to be good and Yes within time bitcoin will lose alot of miners as they switch to litecoin as its just become more profitable. Ive been around with a some good hash power since the early days of bitcoin and litcoin so I think my views are both unbiased and represent alot of people I know who both mine and invest in coins.

If you got beefs.... go home to your momma and weep to her!

Big up all the litecoin founders, btc-e.com, litecoinpool.org and certain individuals namely Coblee, TimothyA, Raido AbbeyTim and Pooler!

1. Litecoin 2. Bitcoin 3. Any of the Anon coins

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
keverw

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2012, 10:29:47 AM

I've been slowly mining LTC on an old spare PC. Not making alot. like 8 a day, and they really have no value to me, but I doubt Bitcoins had much values that early also. I like how LTC aims to the sliver, and BTC is like gold. Will be interesting to see how it works out. LTC is the only alternate crypto currency that looks good.  I still plan to use BTC. I'm more of just watching LTC. I hope the value raises!

Go open a whole new world with Visa Prepaid Bitcoin. More people go with, Visa Bitcoin.
Donate - BTC: 1giYNSkexV3vtqUPQZvGf9Nu1dfQ73VMZ
Greedi

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

LitecoinTalk

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2012, 10:59:44 AM

For those of you who insistently believe that your words and 'suposed' critisms of the Litecoin network are getting through to any of us miners, wake up and smell the coffee. All the threats and critisms that you have raised in previous posts are falling on deaf ears... all of these are nothing new and problems that were initially faced on the uptake of bitcoin. Those who do slag off the currency are blatenly trying to maintain their precious investments in the bitcoin value and see litecoin as a threat. In fact ltc is meant to compliment bitcoin, so in actual fact if they were to mine it and get something out of it i think their views would change.

For those who want to know, NO I am not a litecoin founder, NO I do not run a pool or website affiliated to Litecoin. YES I am mining litecoin and have pumped alot of my own cash into the value, YES I also mine bitcoin, YES I believe the future of Litecoin is going to be good and Yes within time bitcoin will lose alot of miners as they switch to litecoin as its just become more profitable. Ive been around with a some good hash power since the early days of bitcoin and litcoin so I think my views are both unbiased and represent alot of people I know who both mine and invest in coins.

Big up all the litecoin founders, btc-e.com, litecoinpool.org and certain individuals namely Coblee, TimothyA, Raido AbbeyTim and Pooler!
+1 mate! your are so right!

but for some reason you should not do
and certain individuals namely Coblee, TimothyA, Raido AbbeyTim and Pooler!
i mean, yeah,  thumps up for them! but you should know who take really do some for LTC, i'm not saying that my name should be there.
but i'm saying some are also doing alot for LTC, much more then some of the names ^

but i really like your post!

no hard ferlings mate !

LitecoinTalk - Sign up today!
Try out LTC-Aarade!
Buy Shares!
The Koolio (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

Minds are like parachutes they work best when open

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2012, 03:42:41 PM

Ahhh dont get me wrong I know there would be more people than I can mention who need applause. Im just reffering to those who made my experience good, who gave advice for free and have in no sense ever tried anything devious with LTC. Thanks for the replies though guys, lets hope ltc continues strong!

+1 mate! your are so right!

but for some reason you should not do
and certain individuals namely Coblee, TimothyA, Raido AbbeyTim and Pooler!
i mean, yeah,  thumps up for them! but you should know who take really do some for LTC, i'm not saying that my name should be there.
but i'm saying some are also doing alot for LTC, much more then some of the names ^

but i really like your post!

no hard ferlings mate !

1. Litecoin 2. Bitcoin 3. Any of the Anon coins
tacotime
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1005

View Profile
July 09, 2012, 03:51:24 PM

Don't you have over a million LTC

Just saiyan

Code:
XMR: 44GBHzv6ZyQdJkjqZje6KLZ3xSyN1hBSFAnLP6EAqJtCRVzMzZmeXTC2AHKDS9aEDTRKmo6a6o9r9j86pYfhCWDkKjbtcns
Vandroiy
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 09, 2012, 04:05:31 PM
Last edit: July 09, 2012, 04:19:42 PM by Vandroiy

I'll try to speak for a common type of Bitcoin user. We don't hate Litecoin. Just saying at times that it is similar enough to Bitcoin that is might cause a natural monopoly conflict between the two, and Bitcoin is strongly favored because of its more mature market. If Bitcoin weren't there, I'd come over, but Litecoin is late to the party with little fundamental fixes. I might be more in favor if the minting cuts had been cut (huhahaha I'm a word genius!!!!111oneeleven) so there is no final deflation through coin losses, but it hasn't been proven better, so nobody cares much.

But if you make it, well, win for you, short-term loss for me. I'm fine as long as one of the projects makes it, so I get a sound cryptocurrency to play with. Smiley

For what it's worth, LTC is the best Bitcoin fork I know of.
mystery2048

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 09, 2012, 05:03:14 PM

I agree, I think we should be done with the bitcoin community. They are obviously a bunch of fools. We should embrace the goodness that is Litecoin, a much purer cryptocurrency which doesnt have a huge early adopter advantage and so is more fair. Infact, we should probably integrate a feature in the litecoin client where it blocks anyone who has Bitcoin running or owns any bitcoin addresses! Smiley

Cryptowar for the future!!! Rawr!

Important: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=92424.0;all

Donations: 1HWMQv2VYviAgpy6NWNvVg9JhKm4zcMGS5
John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1225

Away on an extended break

View Profile
July 09, 2012, 07:12:26 PM

I agree, I think we should be done with the bitcoin community. They are obviously a bunch of fools. We should embrace the goodness that is Litecoin, a much purer cryptocurrency which doesnt have a huge early adopter advantage and so is more fair. Infact, we should probably integrate a feature in the litecoin client where it blocks anyone who has Bitcoin running or owns any bitcoin addresses! Smiley

Cryptowar for the future!!! Rawr!
I do have some litecoins too in addition to bitcoin. However, are you drunk or high on something?
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
July 09, 2012, 07:16:23 PM

I still support bitcoin, just I think having a choice between coke and pepsi or myspace and facebook is a good thing ultimately.

Grin

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

tatsuchan

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 10, 2012, 11:06:29 AM

I'm only here for the twats Cool
proudhon
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1311

View Profile
July 10, 2012, 02:13:00 PM
Last edit: July 10, 2012, 10:05:21 PM by proudhon

I bought some.  Wink  You never know.

Edit:  I think I made a bad choice.  Haha

Bitcoin Fact: the price of bitcoin will not be greater than $70k for more than 25 consecutive days at any point in the rest of recorded human history.
proudhon
Legendary

View Profile
July 11, 2012, 04:16:28 PM

I present the LTC pump and dump.  Well played, well played.

Bitcoin Fact: the price of bitcoin will not be greater than $70k for more than 25 consecutive days at any point in the rest of recorded human history.
pekv2

Activity: 770
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 11, 2012, 07:58:57 PM

The price went to hell.
Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
July 11, 2012, 08:06:24 PM

Litecoin will have its day.  Unfortunately just not today.

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
July 11, 2012, 08:09:55 PM

+1

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .

proudhon
Legendary

View Profile
July 11, 2012, 09:43:06 PM

LTC had it's day, and it was almost literally a day.  RIP LTC.

smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
July 11, 2012, 10:25:37 PM

LTC had it's day, and it was almost literally a day.  RIP LTC.

LOL. Ahh time will tell...

Price spiked to close to 8cents per LTC. Last few rallies in USD in Feb hit 5 cents. I think we may see a stablizing of price then possibly a slower price increase.

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

Gladamas

Activity: 294

Bitcoin today is what the internet was in 1998.

View Profile
July 12, 2012, 02:30:03 AM

The naysayers still have yet to present any real arguments against Litecoin other than "Bitcoin is just as good and works."

1GLADMZ5tL4HkS6BAWPfJLeZJCDHAd9Fr3 - LQ6Zx8v7fHVBiDX5Lmhbp6oEDB7dUFjANu
GPG 0xF219D5BB3C467E12 - Litecoin Forum
smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
July 12, 2012, 02:42:42 AM

The naysayers still have yet to present any real arguments against Litecoin other than "Bitcoin is just as good and works."

+1

I find it funny that bitcoin developers don't show support for alt-chains.

Only thing that gives reason to this would be how much of a stake they have already in bitcoin....i.e. money.

Once again it's about money...big surprise.

Grin Grin Grin

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

finkleshnorts

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 12, 2012, 02:49:27 AM

I hear the client is trash. Haven't seen it first hand.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: