Bitcoin Forum
August 09, 2024, 11:42:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [LIMITED] Buy what you want in Second Life with bitcoins  (Read 315 times)
OutSL (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 03:06:04 AM

[Keep in mind]

- These products and services are delivered only to the registered in Second Life virtual world.
- These products and services are supplied only for avatars who have a minimum of 3 months of experience in Second Life.
- I offer no guarantee of the service renewal because my stock in Lindens dollars is limited!

-the exchanges in L$ <> FIAT or other VC / CC is prohibited by the terms of service of the Linden Lab (Second Life owner) and can be done only in the official exchanger LindenX and you must be authorized to do...
For this reason I will not give any L$ for bitcoins! what you will get is a virtual good sold legally and in accordance with the second life terms of service, I hope that the thousands of people who want bitcoins and have L$ in Second Life follow my business model and can find a more profitable use their L$ in the bitcoin's world.

- L$ transactions are reversible! do business only with people who have their payment informations registered and seniority in Second Life

[How it works]:

Select a product > Contact me > Pay and receive.
#> Rates: 250L$ / 1USD / Bitstamp actual -0% BTC (better rate than SL or VirWoX ...)

I) choose a land or a product:

if you have a bit of experience in second life you now know that the lands is mostly owned by domains or estates and each one has its own prices and rental costs ... find a land that is the best for your business in a known estate, take infos about prices and terms of use (lands in adult zone accepted ).

if you are French or you can communicate in French I suggest you France3D Estate here is his list of the available lands, you can use the URL links to visit:
http://www.france3d.org/Liste-des-terrains-en-vente

For the products, choose any product in the Second Life marketplace (minimum 250L$) you will receive it as a gift after the payment.
I do not accept any payment in a vendor or any prim inworld. Only the marketplace products can be ordered and received:
https://marketplace.secondlife.com/

II) Contact Me:
after choosing your land or product and calculates how much it will cost you in bitcoins, please contact me via PM giving your avatar name and details of your products or services order, I will inform you about the state of my L$ stock and if I can cover the order or not, if yes we go to the next step.

III) Pay and receive:
Please keep in mind ! buying products in that way you're completely at the mercy of the vendor, if you have doubts or you do not trust the seller do not pay!

- For lands prepaid rentals: after our contact and agreements, you will pay the equivalent in bitcoins for the land and the rental time that you want to buy (minimum 1 week).
After confirmations (~ 10 min) we will teleport to the land that you have chosen (in a known estate) and I will buy it and will pay for the rental time, then I will transfer to you the ownership of the land. (if you want it, I will contact the domain / estate owner to change the name in the terminal to your avatar's name.) I will personnaly attend you in all this and will take ~10 minutes.

- For products purchases: after our contact and agreements, you will pay the equivalent in bitcoins for the products that you want to buy, after the confirmations (~ 10 min) I pay the product as a gift and you will receive the ordered goods automatically and directly from the marketplace.

[Liability and responsibilities]
- I'm not in any case responsible for the quality or the support and after sales for the products and services that you have purchased through my service because my role is to facilitate the purchase of virtual products with bitcoins that can only be bought with paypal or L$, using my available resources in L$. You can contact the owner of the estate or the marketplace shop where you purchased the product for the technical and after sales support .

- Delivery time: I start the operations when the payment in BTC are available in my wallet (after confirmations) which can delay my actions for a few minutes but i will always be in contact with you during this time.

- No refunds will be on my side because the products and services can not be returned but as an end-user of the product / service you can contact the owner of the estate or the marketplace shop where you purchased the product to negotiate an arrangement.

- All the classified as adult content (items and services) are allowed only for the avatars who have their payment infos registered!

[More Info]
Is this legal? :
- Please verify by your self: http://www.lindenlab.com/tos

Am i a trusted person (avatar)?
- From what I have observed in this forum you measure the credible one and the trust by the number of posts or the date of registration ... I also saw bitcointalk accounts for sale with seniority and credible according to your vision of the things then who trusts who?

Please, if you have more then 3 months old in SL or your payment infos are registred (the registration of the payment infos in SL = KYC-AML verified) and want the answer send me a PM with your avatar name and the time when you will be online in Second Life, we will discuss about my credibility and how I can help you in this wonderful virtual world.

[Promotions]
Coming Soon!
I am not a riche but my first clients will get something Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: