Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 07:41:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CryptoDouble  (Read 3908 times)
Enzyme (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 03:16:38 AM

I want to invest, how long do you think it will be up for?
RGBKey

Activity: 854
Merit: 658

rgbkey.github.io/pgp.txt

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2015, 03:38:22 AM

You really shouldn't be basing your investments based on how long you think a site will stay alive.
cloverme
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1057

SpacePirate.io

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2015, 03:43:31 AM

You really shouldn't be basing your investments based on how long you think a site will stay alive.

Agreed. No wonder why those fly-by-night dice sites make so much money and skedaddle... sheesh.  Besides, they are just a ponzi... you can't double any crypto just by buying and selling.  Now, magic beans... well, that's another story.  Wink
aacoins

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Run a Full Node-Just Do It!

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 03:49:46 AM

+1

But the thing is, the site is obviously an eventual scam. My idea to you tho would be...(This is only if you feel you must try it, I no way endorse the site)

How much money do you spend on lotto tickets, dice gambling, other gambling per month
\/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/
A:MORE THAN ZERO DOLLARS put that money into crypto double, higher chance of actually getting money than any other form of gambling atm
B:ZERO DOLLARSTake one luxury away from yourself this week (Ex. starbucks, movie's etc. etc. NOT GAS MONEY OR RENT MONEY OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT!) AND invest that money.
\/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/
A:YOU DON'T GET YOU'RE MONEY BACKWell you tried sorry
YOU GET DOUBLE YOUR MONEY BACKReinvest your "profit" so this way you can keep attempting to reap the rewards and at this point you are not out anything except time. Continue until you are satisfied or they run away with your money.

Just my 2 cents

Also I think they'll be up for a little while longer there are 2 types of ponzi's 1-They set a goal(Ex 1 Million Dollars) they run away at that point 2-They see dollar signs make no plans and eventually go bankrupt and or to jail

I think this is the first type and they are not at their goal yet Smiley

BTC-1AacoiNQXHJtsVuTFZRZnX6iGXtFgHHYae
XPY-PAACoin14KZNe2sPcpFUH4SDah6LkbqPsF
Tip Jar Smiley
mllenios

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

PAMINTA 101

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 04:19:48 AM

Where do you want to invest it?

--Encrypted--
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1007

hee-ho.

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 04:22:26 AM

I was thinking of investing .1 and take it back once I got the .2, re-investing the .1, and on and on until the runner runs away.. whaddya think?  Cool
aacoins

Activity: 112

Run a Full Node-Just Do It!

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 04:25:49 AM

I was thinking of investing .1 and take it back once I got the .2, re-investing the .1, and on and on until the runner runs away.. whaddya think?  Cool
As long as you get paid the first time your safe haha. Anything after that is just gravy, but those 1st hundred hours may be nerve racking to you depending on how much BTC you currently have / can afford

BTC-1AacoiNQXHJtsVuTFZRZnX6iGXtFgHHYae
XPY-PAACoin14KZNe2sPcpFUH4SDah6LkbqPsF
Tip Jar Smiley
waterpile

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 04:32:00 AM

no one knows how long will it be up. The owner can ran away right now if he feels like it.
hasiramasenju
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 04:39:06 AM

if you invest in HYIP i will guarantee you will lost all of you money
or maybe you can invest your money with buy a gold...
bd04

Activity: 65

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2015, 03:57:55 PM

i keep on piling in my deposits. Got close to 0.6 btc in total in the process of being doubled

Just re-updated my proof as well :
I'd definitely consider jumping on board now before it's too late and they could potentially shut up shop. My experiences :

I will be updating when i get back home and have my crypto doubler account up to take an updated screenshot with Wink

website is http://markwinterdesigns.co.uk/proof.png

If you do deposit and my proof has been useful to you please consider the referral link in the signature Wink

Massive TittieCoin Supporter. Head on over to https://www.cryptsy.com/markets/view/TTC_BTC now for your cheap coins, won't be cheap for long
elephantas1

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 05:51:06 PM

i invested there 0.04 btc just to try that scam out lets hope i was not too late to receive back my money
rz20
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 05:58:06 PM

Be CAREFULL with ponzis you will lose everything.
elephantas1

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 06:37:13 PM

you will not loose anything if youll invest in the early days of it and have enaugh power in yourself to fight your greed
fildza

Activity: 322

Ask me anything if you have any problem

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2015, 07:26:31 PM

you will not loose anything if youll invest in the early days of it and have enaugh power in yourself to fight your greed
Why you so sure they will run smoothly in the early time? You never know how long that site last unless you wait. There are many case ponzi shut down in few hours

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
elephantas1

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 07:37:30 PM

Why you so sure they will run smoothly in the early time? You never know how long that site last unless you wait. There are many case ponzi shut down in few hours
well yeah but if people investing hard whats the point to shut it down?
Dilemma

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 07:39:08 PM

this is 1633627 th topic about crytoDouble
i wrote in other topic
i made invest here and took payment 3 times
but i think system near to close..
it has high risk now..

elephantas1

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 07:46:05 PM

this is 1633627 th topic about crytoDouble
i wrote in other topic
i made invest here and took payment 3 times
but i think system near to close..
it has high risk now..
did you reinvest? how much did you make all in all?
bd04

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2015, 10:03:34 PM

I update my post daily i'll be updating again tomorrow morning when i get paid again

use my referral in the sig if my proof is of any use to you Smiley

i keep on piling in my deposits. Got close to 0.6 btc in total in the process of being doubled

Just re-updated my proof as well :
I'd definitely consider jumping on board now before it's too late and they could potentially shut up shop. My experiences :

I will be updating when i get back home and have my crypto doubler account up to take an updated screenshot with Wink

website is http://markwinterdesigns.co.uk/proof.png

If you do deposit and my proof has been useful to you please consider the referral link in the signature Wink

Massive TittieCoin Supporter. Head on over to https://www.cryptsy.com/markets/view/TTC_BTC now for your cheap coins, won't be cheap for long
uki
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 11:30:25 PM

First think twice whether you really want to put your money in a Ponzi scheme. Once you are aware of that and fine with it you are good to go.

this space is intentionally left blank
bd04

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2015, 12:40:15 AM

i'd advise to get in now before its too late i'm continuing to invest

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: