Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:10:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Vod needs to be removed from DefaultTrust.  (Read 2601 times)
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3050

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2015, 06:11:39 AM

You are slandering me by calling me a liar when very clearly your quotes demonstrate you were in fact antagonizing and insulting this user.

I've never slandered anyone.  How would quotes prove it anyway?   Roll Eyes

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 06:12:09 AM

Agreed, but what 3 or more cases has he caught me in a lie. Especially one of enough importance to show my untrustworthy.
If you look at the other thread, I took apart the feedback he left me, as it was in fact full of lie's to make things seems worse.
You were lying about having his phone number. I agree it may have been more of a bluff then lie, however you did blow things way out of proportion prior to him even seeing the first thread about your claim. IMO his statement about being hot headed is accurate and is a reason to not want to do business with you as if/when something goes wrong then chances of things getting resolved are low

Actually I went off his name,
Found past bitch fest's, confirmed his location as st. Albert Alberta, and found a number that was linked to him by someone else as his Dox.
When I called the number, which was in St. Albert. The women who answered... Well the way she spoke seemed fishy when she denied he lived there.
It may not have been him. But I did however find a number.
So no that was not a lie.

But again, he never referenced that, you did. Please stop stretching every little fact, The entire rating he has on me right now is FULL of lie's and miss truths, used to call me a liar?
Okay then strike the part about him calling you a liar. You are still very hot headed and IMO with that fact alone he would not be incorrect to give the negative trust.

You got what you wanted yesterday, he removed the negative trust which maintained his overall reputation and was even rewarded with a spot on default trust list as someone who was thought was able to make accurate trust reports. You quickly proved that person incorrect by going on a trolling spree against Vod and giving him negative trust for what was essentially "trust abuse". As I mentioned in one of the many other threads in meta about default trust anyone who leaves negative feedback for "trust abuse" is not someone whose trust reports I will ever trust.
takagari
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 06:18:26 AM

My name is public, but nice. I also gave you my postal code. Multiple times. Lol. Suddenly I'm in Canada?

Nice attempt at being big and mean. lol
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2015, 06:19:50 AM

My name is public, but nice. I also gave you my postal code. Multiple times. Lol. Suddenly I'm in Canada?

I believe you've always been in Canada.  I don't believe you passed high school English since you couldn't spell the name of the country, or your province.   Undecided

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
takagari
Legendary

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 06:22:56 AM

Agreed, but what 3 or more cases has he caught me in a lie. Especially one of enough importance to show my untrustworthy.
If you look at the other thread, I took apart the feedback he left me, as it was in fact full of lie's to make things seems worse.
You were lying about having his phone number. I agree it may have been more of a bluff then lie, however you did blow things way out of proportion prior to him even seeing the first thread about your claim. IMO his statement about being hot headed is accurate and is a reason to not want to do business with you as if/when something goes wrong then chances of things getting resolved are low

Found past bitch fest's, confirmed his location as st. Albert Alberta, and found a number that was linked to him by someone else as his Dox.
When I called the number, which was in St. Albert. The women who answered... Well the way she spoke seemed fishy when she denied he lived there.

But again, he never referenced that, you did. Please stop stretching every little fact, The entire rating he has on me right now is FULL of lie's and miss truths, used to call me a liar?
Okay then strike the part about him calling you a liar. You are still very hot headed and IMO with that fact alone he would not be incorrect to give the negative trust.

You got what you wanted yesterday, he removed the negative trust which maintained his overall reputation and was even rewarded with a spot on default trust list as someone who was thought was able to make accurate trust reports. You quickly proved that person incorrect by going on a trolling spree against Vod and giving him negative trust for what was essentially "trust abuse". As I mentioned in one of the many other threads in meta about default trust anyone who leaves negative feedback for "trust abuse" is not someone whose trust reports I will ever trust.

So hot headed when someone calls you a liar and declares your liar about the country you live in. and I get mad, and that than justifies me being labelled
    -2: -1 / +1(1)
Warning: Trade with extreme caution!

How does ones personal feelings abut someone's response to being insulted and trashed, a justifiable reason to give extreme caution to trade with said person.

If I sent you a pm right now and informed you that I thought you were a dickhead (for example) That would than allow and justify you to leave me a rating about how I'm possible a scammer, and use caution?

At one point in time in history, what he had said about me. would easily have resulted in him being called out and shot.
Suddenly in today's age, Keyboard warriors all have the power to do what ever they want, and it's always the guy who get's upsets fault.
takagari
Legendary

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 06:26:03 AM

I believe you've always been in Canada.  I don't believe you passed high school English since you couldn't spell the name of the country, or your province.   Undecided

So You Always believed I was Canadian. I made a spelling mistake as I type fast. and it happens when I type rushed. Between one duty or another I do at home.
This than justifies and gives you permission to slander me?

As for ALWAYS believed I'm Canadian?HuhHuhHuh? Who's the liar now?
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=913321.0

Show some pride, man.   Angry

Edit:  Based on previous posts, this person is probably not a Canadian, or is a liar.

Show some pride? Over a spelling mistake? Please, Tell me what you've ever fucking done for this country? Please. I wear a Canadian flag every day. How about you?

Such a hypocrite. Jesus.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 06:28:15 AM

So hot headed when someone calls you a liar and declares your liar about the country you live in. and I get mad, and that than justifies me being labelled
    -2: -1 / +1(1)
Warning: Trade with extreme caution!

How does ones personal feelings abut someone's response to being insulted and trashed, a justifiable reason to give extreme caution to trade with said person.

If I sent you a pm right now and informed you that I thought you were a dickhead (for example) That would than allow and justify you to leave me a rating about how I'm possible a scammer, and use caution?

At one point in time in history, what he had said about me. would easily have resulted in him being called out and shot.
Suddenly in today's age, Keyboard warriors all have the power to do what ever they want, and it's always the guy who get's upsets fault.
You need to give him a change to respond to your request to remove his rating. I would highly doubt that you would end up loosing a lot of trades in a few days that you may need to wait for someone to come back online - it took no where near that long, it took only a few hours.

You had made at least 3 threads about Vod in those few hours. When he finally did come online you were acting in a way that since he did not immediately respond to you that he was ignoring you and was going to leave up the trust for no reason.

I think the neutral trust he left you after he removed the negative trust was generous
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2015, 06:30:09 AM

So You Always believed I was Canadian. I made a spelling mistake as I type fast. and it happens when I type rushed. Between one duty or another I do at home.

You are.  I've never slandered you.

"I believe you've always been in Canada" is different than "I've always believed you've been in Canada".

Again, go finish high school English.

takagari
Legendary

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 06:34:33 AM

You are.  I've never slandered you.

"I believe you've always been in Canada" is different than "I've always believed you've been in Canada".

Again, go finish high school English.

Avoiding the answers by being a dick and using attacks.
Once again.

As for Qucikseller. You've made your pioint. Pretty obvious who your giving services to at night.
It was nearly a full 24hrs before he did shit. So no. It wasn't a "FEW" hours
I sent two nice pm's (mostly) before sending a third. TWELVE HOURS after the rating was left.

Please stop bending facts to make your story or point seem more valid.
Feedback was left in the morning. He even admitted and quoted himself the he never looked again until the next morning.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2015, 06:50:30 AM

Such a point is probably lost on intellect like yours, but when you call me a "dick" you are ALSO using an attack.

Complaining about something I do when you do the same thing yourself makes you a hypocrite.

TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2015, 06:59:40 AM

You are slandering me by calling me a liar when very clearly your quotes demonstrate you were in fact antagonizing and insulting this user.

I've never slandered anyone.  How would quotes prove it anyway?   Roll Eyes
It is sure a lot better than your usual tactic of lobbing empty accusations at people. At least that is evidence of something, not just an accusation.
takagari
Legendary

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 07:00:51 AM

TF, take me off your ignore list so we can PM, I tried to message you nearly a year ago and couldn't!

Thanks!
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2015, 07:04:58 AM

TF, take me off your ignore list so we can PM, I tried to message you nearly a year ago and couldn't!

Just quoting since TF is a proven scammer.  Birds of a feather....

TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2015, 07:05:44 AM

Such a point is probably lost on intellect like yours, but when you call me a "dick" you are ALSO using an attack.

Complaining about something I do when you do the same thing yourself makes you a hypocrite.

Yes, unlike your insults and attacks quoted here:

Dude, based on your comments here and to me in PM (don't care about me, my ass!), don't ever get a job in customer service.  You don't have the skill set.

I've been dealing with family all day and have not been online.  You're a dipshit.

I'll be going back to leaving negative on his account.
He simply laughed at me over pm and blocked me.

That's the third lie I've caught you in.  I never laughed at you - I simply blocked you from sending more spam PMs.  Stop lying to make me look bad.

Since you're now on default trust and you left me negative affecting my rating, and since you continue to be dishonest, I have left you negative feedback as well.

I consider this issue resolved.  You may now cry yourself to sleep, fool.   Undecided

I've offered to prove I was not lieing to this fool, and he simply yells at me a blocks me.

I didn't yell at you either.  You posted these two things about me which were obviously lies.  You need to grow up, child.

Yes, so I'm hot headed.
I said you laughed and yellled.

I can in fact see how that's worth ruining my rep.

It's lovely how you continue to avoid any attempts at proving I lied about my postal code, or that I'm not Canadian.

And refuse to accept proof I provide

If any trusted members wish to chat so I can prove I'm Canadian,  and my postal code, does in fact contain 3:zeros. Please pm me.

Vox is clearly a child with a god complex.

Go cry yourself to sleep, little boy.  No one cares - you brought it on yourself.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2015, 07:09:07 AM

Actually, it's exactly as my insults and attacks quoted.

The difference is, I'm not complaining.   Wink   He is complaining while doing the exact same thing.  That makes him a hypocrite.

TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2015, 07:11:58 AM

Actually, it's exactly as my insults and attacks quoted.

The difference is, I'm not complaining.   Wink   He is complaining while doing the exact same thing.  That makes him a hypocrite.
So even though you were the one to originally wrong him carelessly, HE is the hypocrite? Makes sense. Good luck with your silver mental gymnastics medal.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2015, 07:13:30 AM

So even though you were the one to originally wrong him carelessly, HE is the hypocrite? Makes sense.

Yes.  Being a hypocrite has nothing to do with the order of events.  

1) I call him a name
2) He calls me a name
3) He complains I called him a name

Yes, Virginia, he still is a hypocrite.   Smiley

takagari
Legendary

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 07:28:20 AM

All I see from VOD

This user is currently ignored.

It's great.

Can we adjust the trust system that if VOD is ignored by say, 50 people? he loses his trust position?

Is there a way to actually use the forums to have his status removed?
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 09:28:39 AM

All I see from VOD

This user is currently ignored.

It's great.

Can we adjust the trust system that if VOD is ignored by say, 50 people? he loses his trust position?

Is there a way to actually use the forums to have his status removed?

That's not a valid reason for remove one from the defaultTrust list. Try to don't be "rude and arrogant" maybe one day he will remove the negative feedback or better change it to neutral.
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2015, 10:04:35 AM

VOD is now attempting to silence my criticism of his trust abuse... by abusing the trust to give me a negative rating.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=915823.msg10055832#msg10055832
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: