Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:27:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Vod needs to be removed from DefaultTrust.  (Read 2603 times)
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰 (OP)
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043

👻

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 03:39:44 AM

"Spreads FUD - calls me a liar, and a fool." is a highly inappropriate comment to leave as a negative trust rating. Calling someone a liar in no way justifies a negative trust, like Vod has given, and is contradictory to the forum's policy of free speech.

I expect more ad hominems in this thread, but in any case Vod needs to be removed from defaulttrust for multiple instances of power tripping.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3070

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2015, 03:42:14 AM

"Spreads FUD - calls me a liar, and a fool." is a highly inappropriate comment to leave as a negative trust rating. Calling someone a liar in no way justifies a negative trust, like Vod has given, and is contradictory to the forum's policy of free speech.

I expect more ad hominems in this thread, but in any case Vod needs to be removed from defaulttrust for multiple instances of power tripping.

Nah, it's highly appropriate.  I don't trust a person who lies constantly and my rating reflects that.

Appreciate someone like you starting this thread though.  Really boosts my case.   Smiley

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰 (OP)
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043

👻

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 03:43:57 AM

I expect more ad hominems in this thread.

Appreciate someone like you starting this thread though.

Beastlymac

Activity: 630
Merit: 501

Miner Setup And Reviews. WASP Rep.

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 03:48:22 AM

Ironic coming from a person who leaves negative trust without even reading what has happened.

"$username -1183: -27 / +30(30)   2014-08-01   3.10000000   Reference   Scammed a user for 3.1 BTC."

The information relating to the whole thing was posted here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=768105.0

Message me if you have any problems
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2015, 03:52:35 AM

I have pointed this out before myself, there are several negatives on his list for things that are totally not scam related, but apparently this is ok for people that are buddies of mods and staff, but not for everyone else. I was removed from the default trust list for a SINGLE INCIDENT of leaving feedback outside the scope of what is considered "Scamming" due to ONE COMPLAINT from some one who was clearly harassing me, but clearly VOD is on the special boys club list where he can abuse anyone he likes thousands of times and just say sorry and remove it and no one does anything about it. If VOD had corrected his behavior and became more careful about how he left his ratings I WOULDN'T CARE, in fact my opinion is people should be able to leave trust ratings for ANY REASON, and if the reason isn't valid the community can decide to start untrusting that user for abuse.

Unfortunately VOD has only gotten worse. Why is it that VOD is allowed to have stacks and stacks of complaints and he is not removed from the default trust, but some how my single incident was unforgivable and I was removed immediately. This is the kind of selective enforcement I was talking about previously. There are NO WRITTEN RULES, therefore the only standard one has to follow is the complete lack of enforcement seen with people like VOD. Yet we are supposed to know this is ok for him, but not ok for anyone else? THIS is why I refuse to shut my mouth about the subject. The staff foster an atmosphere of unwritten rules and ambiguity and selectively enforce the rules, but we are just supposed to know how all of this works from the outside. Complete bullshit.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 04:10:29 AM

I agree that Vod is sometimes a little aggressive when dealing with people. I wouldn't say that he is entirely to blame as the people he is generally aggressive with tend to attempt a campaign (or in this case campaigns) against Vod. I do however consider him to be fair with his ratings most of the time (as in 99.9%+).

I think a lot of the "Vod drama" would go stop if he were to simply "walk away" once the person he is dealing with starts things like personal attacks and trolling him.

Vod should not be removed from Default trust list as he has way too many people negative rated as scammers and he puts in a lot of time and effort into preventing scams. There are few other, reputable people on here that are willing to put in this much effort into protecting the community.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2015, 04:19:34 AM

I have pointed this out before myself, there are several negatives on his list for things that are totally not scam related, but apparently this is ok for people that are buddies of mods and staff, but not for everyone else. I was removed from the default trust list for a SINGLE INCIDENT of leaving feedback outside the scope of what is considered "Scamming" due to ONE COMPLAINT from some one who was clearly harassing me, but clearly VOD is on the special boys club list where he can abuse anyone he likes thousands of times and just say sorry and remove it and no one does anything about it. If VOD had corrected his behavior and became more careful about how he left his ratings I WOULDN'T CARE, in fact my opinion is people should be able to leave trust ratings for ANY REASON, and if the reason isn't valid the community can decide to start untrusting that user for abuse.

Hey, I know where you're coming from.  I almost got removed from DefaultTrust last night for a SINGLE INCIDENT from ONE COMPLAINT.  Luckily, I had already spent the day believing I was wrong and was removing the feedback anyway.  My sponsorship in Defaulttrust is no different than yours was - except that I am willing to remove unjustified feedback.  There has been no one that has complained about me that I haven't easily proven they are a liar. 

So I'll ask you to stop lying - I'm not in a special boys club and I don't abuse anyone.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Inotanewbie

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

www.CloudThink.IO

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2015, 04:24:24 AM

Well to be fair if everyone had listened to Vod then no one would be worrying about being able to withdraw their money from bitstamp when it reopens

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=38966

cloudthink.io   

Truly Profitable Investment Packages
Custom-Built ASIC Miners ● #1 Self-Sustainable Bitcoin Mining Service in the World ●
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2015, 04:31:05 AM
Last edit: January 06, 2015, 04:48:59 AM by TECSHARE

I agree that Vod is sometimes a little aggressive when dealing with people. I wouldn't say that he is entirely to blame as the people he is generally aggressive with tend to attempt a campaign (or in this case campaigns) against Vod. I do however consider him to be fair with his ratings most of the time (as in 99.9%+).

I think a lot of the "Vod drama" would go stop if he were to simply "walk away" once the person he is dealing with starts things like personal attacks and trolling him.

Vod should not be removed from Default trust list as he has way too many people negative rated as scammers and he puts in a lot of time and effort into preventing scams. There are few other, reputable people on here that are willing to put in this much effort into protecting the community.

See the problem I have with this, is that people ASSUME he helps with the scammers. In reality all he does it force them to change names, and in the mean time people who are trying to operate honestly have their hard earned trust burned! Which one are we inhibiting more, the scammer or the honest innocent user caught up in "scambusting" bullshit with little or no evidence? I don't beleive he is providing a service any longer because his standards are so low and he enjoys tormenting people far too much. IMO VOD and other "scambusters" are the main source of mailcontent over the trust system.

Hey, I know where you're coming from.  I almost got removed from DefaultTrust last night for a SINGLE INCIDENT from ONE COMPLAINT.  Luckily, I had already spent the day believing I was wrong and was removing the feedback anyway.  My sponsorship in Defaulttrust is no different than yours was - except that I am willing to remove unjustified feedback.  There has been no one that has complained about me that I haven't easily proven they are a liar.  

So I'll ask you to stop lying - I'm not in a special boys club and I don't abuse anyone.
So because the staff don't bother to confront you on the STACK of justified accusations against you, as well as several non scamming related feedbacks, some how our situations were similar? I am absolutely disgusted to be compared to you with the way you act. You are in fact abusive and you are not only careless in how you apply negative ratings to people, you also leave them for things like "annoying" you or "lyng", things which are NO DIFFERENT than what my supposed unjust use of trust was for. Yet there they sit still in your feedback, and staff continue to back you up regardless of how abusive or unrestrained you have become.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2015, 04:33:13 AM

See the problem I have with this, is that people ASSUME he helps with the trolls.

Ah, so now you are smarter than everyone else on the forum?

Everyone's assumption is wrong, but yours alone is right?

Roll Eyes

Beastlymac

Activity: 630
Merit: 501

Miner Setup And Reviews. WASP Rep.

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 04:34:20 AM

Hey, I know where you're coming from.  I almost got removed from DefaultTrust last night for a SINGLE INCIDENT from ONE COMPLAINT.  Luckily, I had already spent the day believing I was wrong and was removing the feedback anyway.  My sponsorship in Defaulttrust is no different than yours was - except that I am willing to remove unjustified feedback.  There has been no one that has complained about me that I haven't easily proven they are a liar. 

I was able to prove that the person i left negative feedback on was a liar and that my feedback was backed with evidence yet i was still removed.

Message me if you have any problems
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2015, 04:39:34 AM

See the problem I have with this, is that people ASSUME he helps with the trolls.

Ah, so now you are smarter than everyone else on the forum?

Everyone's assumption is wrong, but yours alone is right?

Roll Eyes
Yes, because clearly EVERYONE agrees with VOD.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 04:42:43 AM

See the problem I have with this, is that people ASSUME he helps with the trolls. In reality all he does it force them to change names, and in the mean time people who are trying to operate honestly have their hard earned trust burned! Which one are we inhibiting more, the scammer or the honest innocent user caught up in "scambusting" bullshit with little or no evidence? I don't beleive he is providing a service any longer because his standards are so low and he enjoys tormenting people far too much. IMO VOD and other "scambusters" are the main source of mailcontent over the trust system.
If by "assume he helps with the trolls" you mean he helps with the scammers, then yes a lot of people do assume that. It is too bad that you cannot see more stats about the user when you look at trust reports on someone's trust page (you can only see the username, trust rating/score, amount risked, reference link and comment). It would be helpful if you could see things like rank, number of posts and date registered. I am fairly certain that if this information was more easily available then you would see that most of Vod's sent feedback is to brand new users and users at junior member or lower. The exceptions to this rule is for people who have defaulted on loans and who have a scam accusation against them.

It is possible to recover from a negative trust rating from Vod (or anyone else on default trust list), however it will just take time. It would be inaccurate to say it is impossible to continue to do business when you have a negative rating (just look at TF - he has a horrible rating but is still able to do a small amount of business).

edit: yes it is more difficult to do business with a negative rating but it is still possible.
takagari
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 04:47:57 AM

Well.
Funny really

VOD leaves negative feedback over on me, as he reads my thread wrong, than continues to state I'm not even Canadian.

I PM him.
A few hours and nothing, than I see he has been online (Apparently his profile lied, no way for me to know this)
So I send him a pissed off PM, and a few more thread's. As I had spent the day looking at ALL the people he has trust scammed.

A staff ask's me to remove my negative on him, so I do, and I lock two of the threads.
After a while he decides to admit he was wrong, and removes my negative, instead replacing it with a neutral, still calling me a liar and warning people to stay away.

So I replace my negative and don't accept this.
He called me a liar, without proof. Why can he simply attack a person over them say "My postal code has 000 in it" Which really meant "Has zero's in it" or "When the letters are removed I end up with three zeros"
And than go on another thread of mine, state I'm not likely even Canadian.

I wanted all trace of his attacking my character gone from my trust system, He has NEVER had a personal dealing with me.

If he at this point wishes to leave a neutral, saying I'm a hot head. That would be acceptable.

But the old neutral was calling me a liar, a cheat and warning people away.

A joke really.
Just look a the thread's, how he goes in circles. and ignores my questions, continues to call me a liar.
takagari
Legendary

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 04:50:25 AM

This guy BTW is my other negative trust, not really sure why, I paid back his loan. B=But he has me blocked, and still feels a need to step in and call VOD out?...

Thanks for support

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2015, 04:51:06 AM

VOD leaves negative feedback over on me, as he reads my thread wrong, than continues to state I'm not even Canadian.

You are lying right now.   Roll Eyes

I don't continue to state you're not Canadian... I think I said it ONCE when you couldn't spell the name of your country and you thought postal codes were all numbers.

Please feel free to provide your imaginary proof that I continue to state this.

I thought you were down for the night...

TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2015, 04:56:40 AM

See the problem I have with this, is that people ASSUME he helps with the trolls. In reality all he does it force them to change names, and in the mean time people who are trying to operate honestly have their hard earned trust burned! Which one are we inhibiting more, the scammer or the honest innocent user caught up in "scambusting" bullshit with little or no evidence? I don't beleive he is providing a service any longer because his standards are so low and he enjoys tormenting people far too much. IMO VOD and other "scambusters" are the main source of mailcontent over the trust system.
If by "assume he helps with the trolls" you mean he helps with the scammers, then yes a lot of people do assume that. It is too bad that you cannot see more stats about the user when you look at trust reports on someone's trust page (you can only see the username, trust rating/score, amount risked, reference link and comment). It would be helpful if you could see things like rank, number of posts and date registered. I am fairly certain that if this information was more easily available then you would see that most of Vod's sent feedback is to brand new users and users at junior member or lower. The exceptions to this rule is for people who have defaulted on loans and who have a scam accusation against them.

It is possible to recover from a negative trust rating from Vod (or anyone else on default trust list), however it will just take time. It would be inaccurate to say it is impossible to continue to do business when you have a negative rating (just look at TF - he has a horrible rating but is still able to do a small amount of business).

edit: yes it is more difficult to do business with a negative rating but it is still possible.

I did mean scammers, yes. Simple question though. Which is the bigger barrier? The one VOD puts up for scammers via shotgunning negative ratings everywhere with little or no evidence, or the honest users that have all of their time money and effort wasted who at THE VERY LEAST have to wait months to even discuss having it removed. IMO this is just leading to innocent users being falsely accused and either driving them away or driving them into the ranks of trolls and scammers.

I repeat - A scammer can just get a new name or buy a new account. An HONEST USER loses all the time, money, and effort they invested into their username (often years of work) over accusations that VOD does not even bother to verify most of the time. Several of his ratings are simply for "annoying" him or "lying". Last time I checked that is not an acceptable use of the trust system. VODs practices are FAR MORE DESTRUCTIVE to this community than the good he may or may not do "stopping" scammers (who return minutes later).

This is a well known subversion tactic. Get the enemy playing whack-a-mole so much that thy start catching up honest people, then as more and more honest people are burned sentiment turns against the authority handing these dictates down. It is a recipe for this community's destruction.
takagari
Legendary

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 05:06:32 AM

You are lying right now.   Roll Eyes

I don't continue to state you're not Canadian... I think I said it ONCE when you couldn't spell the name of your country and you thought postal codes were all numbers.

Please feel free to provide your imaginary proof that I continue to state this.

I thought you were down for the night...
Always with the insults and attacks to win huh? It's only 11pm.

You said it.
And what other lie's.
I stated that the pm I got from you you yelled and laughed at me.
You may not have said that or wrote LOL But it's all in context

You're an idiot.  I haven't been online all day - been babysitting.

So you are correct, I LIED that you laughed. You did call me an idiot however. and your profile HAD stated you were online at some point last night. So it was within my right to assume you had been online and ignored me.

So you decide to leave a negative scammer rating (on a system for detecting scammers) over a personal hurt feelings report because I didn't lay down and take your horse shit, like so many others have.

Just delete you feedback, don't leave any. And I'll walk away. But you couldn't do that this morning. You had to get one last dig in with a neutral, calling me a liar anyway. And I:M the child?

All this guy does is post bullshit and drama
.EXE FILE POSSIBLE MALWARE.  DO NOT DOWNLOAD.

OMG, THIS right here proves how much of a pure dickhead you are.

Read the f*cking post. Holy Crap!

A lot of people are as gullible as you, and believe whatever they read.

I am trying to protect those people from getting scammed.   Move on.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 05:15:51 AM

I did mean scammers, yes. Simple question though. Which is the bigger barrier? The one VOD puts up for scammers via shotgunning negative ratings everywhere with little or no evidence, or the honest users that have all of their time money and effort wasted who at THE VERY LEAST have to wait months to even discuss having it removed. IMO this is just leading to innocent users being falsely accused and either driving them away or driving them into the ranks of trolls and scammers.

I repeat - A scammer can just get a new name or buy a new account. An HONEST USER loses all the time, money, and effort they invested into their username (often years of work) over accusations that VOD does not even bother to verify most of the time. Several of his ratings are simply for "annoying" him or "lying". Last time I checked that is not an acceptable use of the trust system. VODs practices are FAR MORE DESTRUCTIVE to this community than the good he may or may not do "stopping" scammers (who return minutes later).

This is a well known subversion tactic. Get the enemy playing whack-a-mole so much that thy start catching up honest people, then as more and more honest people are burned sentiment turns against the authority handing these dictates down. It is a recipe for this community's destruction.
Well why don't we look at the effects of getting a negative trust report from someone on default trust list. Assuming you do not have preexisting trust feedback to overcome the negative trust then you will get a trade with extreme caution tag. If you are someone who engages in business that requires an extreme amount of trust, for example someone who deals in gift cards or may need to handle personal information then yes this tag would be detrimental to your business. If however you engage in business where transactions can easily be moderated by some kind of trusted escrow service then all a trade with caution tag will do is get a person's customers to want to use escrow more often. As these people make more deals the positive trust they receive will outweigh one scam report from one user (if one person gives two or more scam reports on the same person it will only count as one).

A honest person can buy a new account with fresh neutral trust in the event it is tarnished beyond repair as you describe would happen. IMO a honest person is actually more likely to do so then a scammer because a scammer is risking the purchase price of the new account for when they get caught again while an honest person with an unjust scam rating intends to continue to operate honestly moving forward.

I personally think Vod giving negative trust by jumping the gun like he originally did in the case discussed in the OP is an exception to the rule.

I would disagree that "lying" is not a valid reason to give someone negative trust. If you are lying about how much bitcoin you have or about your prior trade history then you are trying to get your trading partner to be more comfortable with you which would potentially make them more vulnerable to get scammed. In order to scam someone you obviously need to lie at least one time in order to get the other person to give you money in the assumption they will get something in return.
takagari
Legendary

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 05:24:14 AM

Agreed, but what 3 or more cases has he caught me in a lie. Especially one of enough importance to show my untrustworthy.
If you look at the other thread, I took apart the feedback he left me, as it was in fact full of lie's to make things seems worse.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 05:40:39 AM

Agreed, but what 3 or more cases has he caught me in a lie. Especially one of enough importance to show my untrustworthy.
If you look at the other thread, I took apart the feedback he left me, as it was in fact full of lie's to make things seems worse.
You were lying about having his phone number. I agree it may have been more of a bluff then lie, however you did blow things way out of proportion prior to him even seeing the first thread about your claim. IMO his statement about being hot headed is accurate and is a reason to not want to do business with you as if/when something goes wrong then chances of things getting resolved are low
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2015, 05:44:13 AM

Well why don't we look at the effects of getting a negative trust report from someone on default trust list. Assuming you do not have preexisting trust feedback to overcome the negative trust then you will get a trade with extreme caution tag. If you are someone who engages in business that requires an extreme amount of trust, for example someone who deals in gift cards or may need to handle personal information then yes this tag would be detrimental to your business. If however you engage in business where transactions can easily be moderated by some kind of trusted escrow service then all a trade with caution tag will do is get a person's customers to want to use escrow more often. As these people make more deals the positive trust they receive will outweigh one scam report from one user (if one person gives two or more scam reports on the same person it will only count as one).

A honest person can buy a new account with fresh neutral trust in the event it is tarnished beyond repair as you describe would happen. IMO a honest person is actually more likely to do so then a scammer because a scammer is risking the purchase price of the new account for when they get caught again while an honest person with an unjust scam rating intends to continue to operate honestly moving forward.

I personally think Vod giving negative trust by jumping the gun like he originally did in the case discussed in the OP is an exception to the rule.

I would disagree that "lying" is not a valid reason to give someone negative trust. If you are lying about how much bitcoin you have or about your prior trade history then you are trying to get your trading partner to be more comfortable with you which would potentially make them more vulnerable to get scammed. In order to scam someone you obviously need to lie at least one time in order to get the other person to give you money in the assumption they will get something in return.
Regardless of your assumption that a negative rating does not inhibit trading, it does in fact do so. People in this community are already SO PARANOID about getting ripped off, that all some one has to see is the red rating and their brain turns off, and they move on. It does IN FACT destroy ones ability to trade almost completely.

I love also that your supposed solution as some one who peddles other people's trust is for honest users to buy another account. Self interested much? Further more even if an honest user did try to buy an account his immediately puts them under suspicion of being a scammer and from that moment on they will be treated as such. It is well known that a lot of the account sales are either run by or closely monitored by staff so they can keep lists of scammer suspects. All this would do is make that formerly trusted user enter further into the realm of being suspect, and at that point why try to be honest if everyone is making it so hard and treating you like a scammer?
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2015, 05:45:53 AM

It is well known that a lot of the account sales are either run by or closely monitored by staff so they can keep lists of scammer suspects.

Ah, is this another case of you believing something so it's "well known"?   Roll Eyes

TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2015, 05:47:04 AM

You were lying about having his phone number. I agree it may have been more of a bluff then lie, however you did blow things way out of proportion prior to him even seeing the first thread about your claim. IMO his statement about being hot headed is accurate and is a reason to not want to do business with you as if/when something goes wrong then chances of things getting resolved are low
You are talking about things being blown out of proportion? Wasn't VODs original rating for this user supposedly lying about his zipcode? What in the fuck does that have to do with scamming? If that is not blowing things out of proportion I don't know what is.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2015, 05:48:32 AM

Wasn't VODs original rating for this user supposedly lying about his zipcode? What in the fuck does that have to do with scamming? If that is not blowing things out of proportion I don't know what is.

Yes, yes it was.  And I spent all day thinking that it was wrong when I couldn't access a computer.  As soon as I logged in, I removed the negative trust.

TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2015, 05:48:42 AM

It is well known that a lot of the account sales are either run by or closely monitored by staff so they can keep lists of scammer suspects.

Ah, is this another case of you believing something so it's "well known"?   Roll Eyes
The staff state this themselves. This is the primary reason they state they do not want to ban account sales, because if it was banned then they couldn't monitor the account sales. Try grasping for another straw.

Wasn't VODs original rating for this user supposedly lying about his zipcode? What in the fuck does that have to do with scamming? If that is not blowing things out of proportion I don't know what is.

Yes, yes it was.  And I spent all day thinking that it was wrong when I couldn't access a computer.  As soon as I logged in, I removed the negative trust.
You skipped the part where you antagonized an insulted him first.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2015, 05:50:20 AM

You lie all the time.  I can't call you on every one...

takagari
Legendary

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 05:52:55 AM

You didnt remove your mistake,
you moved it to a neutral, calling me a liar, and stating it's not negative because I pestered you for it.

Just remove the Damn rating and we can all move on with our live's.
takagari
Legendary

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 05:54:54 AM

Actually I went off his name,
Found past bitch fest's, confirmed his location as st. Albert Alberta, and found a number that was linked to him by someone else as his Dox.
When I called the number, which was in St. Albert. The women who answered... Well the way she spoke seemed fishy when she denied he lived there.
It may not have been him. But I did however find a number.
So no that was not a lie.

But again, he never referenced that, you did. Please stop stretching every little fact, The entire rating he has on me right now is FULL of lie's and miss truths, used to call me a liar?
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2015, 05:55:02 AM

So this isn't you insulting and antagonizing him after YOU made a mistake?

Dude, based on your comments here and to me in PM (don't care about me, my ass!), don't ever get a job in customer service.  You don't have the skill set.

I've been dealing with family all day and have not been online.  You're a dipshit.

I'll be going back to leaving negative on his account.
He simply laughed at me over pm and blocked me.

That's the third lie I've caught you in.  I never laughed at you - I simply blocked you from sending more spam PMs.  Stop lying to make me look bad.

Since you're now on default trust and you left me negative affecting my rating, and since you continue to be dishonest, I have left you negative feedback as well.

I consider this issue resolved.  You may now cry yourself to sleep, fool.   Undecided

I've offered to prove I was not lieing to this fool, and he simply yells at me a blocks me.

I didn't yell at you either.  You posted these two things about me which were obviously lies.  You need to grow up, child.

Yes, so I'm hot headed.
I said you laughed and yellled.

I can in fact see how that's worth ruining my rep.

It's lovely how you continue to avoid any attempts at proving I lied about my postal code, or that I'm not Canadian.

And refuse to accept proof I provide

If any trusted members wish to chat so I can prove I'm Canadian,  and my postal code, does in fact contain 3:zeros. Please pm me.

Vox is clearly a child with a god complex.

Go cry yourself to sleep, little boy.  No one cares - you brought it on yourself.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2015, 05:55:10 AM

You teaching your children that nothing they do will have consequences?

You have lied too many times for me to trust you.  Even if I did remove the negative trust, you'd still have your signature saying I am untrustworthy.

This is the last time I will reply to this request.

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2015, 05:56:34 AM

Nope, it was my insulting and antagonizing you for constantly lying about me.  Follow the quote bubble...

michaeladair

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

I'm a Web Developer: HTML, CSS, PHP, JS.

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 05:57:29 AM

Someone needs to make a, "Save the Vod campaign".
I feel too much hate is being sent towards The Vod these days... it's sad to see such a beautiful animal, working in it's natural habitat... disturbed and abused.

Donate BTC to the Save the Vod Campaign: 1Vod325jda9qfake04i24addy

TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2015, 06:01:01 AM

Nope, it was my insulting and antagonizing you for constantly lying about me.  Follow the quote bubble...
I see so my lie is that you were "antagonizing and insulting him" when you were not, very clearly demonstrated by your quoted posts above.

Please, if this is not the lie you are referring to, quote my lies about you, I would be glad to defend anything I stated. Of course you will just continue to slander , insult, and antagonize instead.
takagari
Legendary

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 06:01:49 AM

You teaching your children that nothing they do will have consequences?

You have lied too many times for me to trust you.  Even if I did remove the negative trust, you'd still have your signature saying I am untrustworthy.

This is the last time I will reply to this request.

Meh, I'm willing to remove all of that.
But your not leaving me feedback because you fear I'll scam or cheat someone. but purely because your Butt hurt, and throwing a temper tantrum. Which is clearly supported by the staff, Your knee's must also hurt, for someone whose as big an ass as you, to have so much support.

YOU started all this bullshit. And I'm the one who has to live with it?
Fuck it, maybe I'll go buy a new account and walk away?
Oh wait, I'm not a scammer, I own a business. I run an ATM.
Just got stuck dealling with some guy on a power trip, with a God complex, who when he's proven wrong. Throws a tantrum and stomps around doing more damage to try and "win"

Congrats, your the big winner.
takagari
Legendary

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 06:02:50 AM

I'll repost this here
Since VOD is now ignoring the other thread, lol

Spreads FUD - calls me a liar, and a fool. I've caught him in lies at least 3 separate times now. I tried to be the nice guy and remove negative feedback, he retaliated by opening three threads on me and spamming me with PMs. THEN he added negative trust against me.

Before you consider doing any business with this fool, consider he is hot headed and acts without thought. Add to the fact he has no problem lying, and come to the conclusion he should not be dealt with.

Event he feedback he has left now is a lie. And I'm a Liar? lol.

I've caught him in lies at least 3 separate times now.
Prove it! Where? the postal code thing was your misunderstanding what I said, So if your simply going of where I said your response to me was you yelling or laughing. maybe that's because a single one line response such as the following, pisses people off.
You're an idiot.  I haven't been online all day - been babysitting.

I tried to be the nice guy and remove negative feedback, he retaliated by opening three threads on me and spamming me with PMs.
I had the three threads AND All the pm's sent, before you were done babysitting. And long before you left my a neutral instead of negative. So there's his Lie number 2 in my rating post.

THEN he added negative trust against me.
That was already there. I removed it before going to bed, then replaced it once I saw you left a Negatively written neutral comment still calling me a liar.

consider he is hot headed and acts without thought.
Hot headed, Okay. I'm pissed. Acts without thought? No, I had a pretty sound reason for being pissed.

Add to the fact he has no problem lying
Screen shots of all the open and easy lieing I've done?

And I"m the liar who bends the truth and throws a temper tantrum? LMFAO
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2015, 06:04:01 AM

Of course you will just continue to slander , insult, and antagonize instead.

You will continue to lie about, insult and antagonize me as always.   I've never slandered anyone.   Wink

takagari
Legendary

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 06:07:22 AM

You will continue to lie about, insult and antagonize me as always.   I've never slandered anyone.   Wink

Meh, I'll be the bigger man, VOD you can really do as you plase, burn for all I care.
More and more threads like these will show up. You refuse to admit wrong doing, and eventually it will catch up with you.
I've removed my rating and sig. I really don't care anymore.
Your opinion may effect noob's, but from what I can see your opinion is worth about as much as you are with many of the people who have now picked up on your little game.

So I don't care.
Have fun in St. Albert.
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2015, 06:09:50 AM

You are slandering me by calling me a liar when very clearly your quotes demonstrate you were in fact antagonizing and insulting this user.
I am still waiting for you to quote one of my supposed lies about you.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2015, 06:10:33 AM

Have fun in St. Albert.

You have a good time as well in Springfield, MB, Shawn Stone.  Hope your wife trusts you enough to babysit alone someday!

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2015, 06:11:39 AM

You are slandering me by calling me a liar when very clearly your quotes demonstrate you were in fact antagonizing and insulting this user.

I've never slandered anyone.  How would quotes prove it anyway?   Roll Eyes

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 06:12:09 AM

Found past bitch fest's, confirmed his location as st. Albert Alberta, and found a number that was linked to him by someone else as his Dox.
When I called the number, which was in St. Albert. The women who answered... Well the way she spoke seemed fishy when she denied he lived there.

But again, he never referenced that, you did. Please stop stretching every little fact, The entire rating he has on me right now is FULL of lie's and miss truths, used to call me a liar?
Okay then strike the part about him calling you a liar. You are still very hot headed and IMO with that fact alone he would not be incorrect to give the negative trust.

You got what you wanted yesterday, he removed the negative trust which maintained his overall reputation and was even rewarded with a spot on default trust list as someone who was thought was able to make accurate trust reports. You quickly proved that person incorrect by going on a trolling spree against Vod and giving him negative trust for what was essentially "trust abuse". As I mentioned in one of the many other threads in meta about default trust anyone who leaves negative feedback for "trust abuse" is not someone whose trust reports I will ever trust.
takagari
Legendary

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 06:18:26 AM

My name is public, but nice. I also gave you my postal code. Multiple times. Lol. Suddenly I'm in Canada?

Nice attempt at being big and mean. lol
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2015, 06:19:50 AM

My name is public, but nice. I also gave you my postal code. Multiple times. Lol. Suddenly I'm in Canada?

I believe you've always been in Canada.  I don't believe you passed high school English since you couldn't spell the name of the country, or your province.   Undecided

takagari
Legendary

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 06:22:56 AM

Okay then strike the part about him calling you a liar. You are still very hot headed and IMO with that fact alone he would not be incorrect to give the negative trust.

You got what you wanted yesterday, he removed the negative trust which maintained his overall reputation and was even rewarded with a spot on default trust list as someone who was thought was able to make accurate trust reports. You quickly proved that person incorrect by going on a trolling spree against Vod and giving him negative trust for what was essentially "trust abuse". As I mentioned in one of the many other threads in meta about default trust anyone who leaves negative feedback for "trust abuse" is not someone whose trust reports I will ever trust.

So hot headed when someone calls you a liar and declares your liar about the country you live in. and I get mad, and that than justifies me being labelled
    -2: -1 / +1(1)
Warning: Trade with extreme caution!

How does ones personal feelings abut someone's response to being insulted and trashed, a justifiable reason to give extreme caution to trade with said person.

If I sent you a pm right now and informed you that I thought you were a dickhead (for example) That would than allow and justify you to leave me a rating about how I'm possible a scammer, and use caution?

At one point in time in history, what he had said about me. would easily have resulted in him being called out and shot.
Suddenly in today's age, Keyboard warriors all have the power to do what ever they want, and it's always the guy who get's upsets fault.
takagari
Legendary

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 06:26:03 AM

I believe you've always been in Canada.  I don't believe you passed high school English since you couldn't spell the name of the country, or your province.   Undecided

So You Always believed I was Canadian. I made a spelling mistake as I type fast. and it happens when I type rushed. Between one duty or another I do at home.
This than justifies and gives you permission to slander me?

As for ALWAYS believed I'm Canadian?HuhHuhHuh? Who's the liar now?
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=913321.0

Show some pride, man.   Angry

Edit:  Based on previous posts, this person is probably not a Canadian, or is a liar.

Show some pride? Over a spelling mistake? Please, Tell me what you've ever fucking done for this country? Please. I wear a Canadian flag every day. How about you?

Such a hypocrite. Jesus.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 06:28:15 AM

So hot headed when someone calls you a liar and declares your liar about the country you live in. and I get mad, and that than justifies me being labelled
    -2: -1 / +1(1)
Warning: Trade with extreme caution!

How does ones personal feelings abut someone's response to being insulted and trashed, a justifiable reason to give extreme caution to trade with said person.

If I sent you a pm right now and informed you that I thought you were a dickhead (for example) That would than allow and justify you to leave me a rating about how I'm possible a scammer, and use caution?

At one point in time in history, what he had said about me. would easily have resulted in him being called out and shot.
Suddenly in today's age, Keyboard warriors all have the power to do what ever they want, and it's always the guy who get's upsets fault.
You need to give him a change to respond to your request to remove his rating. I would highly doubt that you would end up loosing a lot of trades in a few days that you may need to wait for someone to come back online - it took no where near that long, it took only a few hours.

You had made at least 3 threads about Vod in those few hours. When he finally did come online you were acting in a way that since he did not immediately respond to you that he was ignoring you and was going to leave up the trust for no reason.

I think the neutral trust he left you after he removed the negative trust was generous
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2015, 06:30:09 AM

So You Always believed I was Canadian. I made a spelling mistake as I type fast. and it happens when I type rushed. Between one duty or another I do at home.

You are.  I've never slandered you.

"I believe you've always been in Canada" is different than "I've always believed you've been in Canada".

Again, go finish high school English.

takagari
Legendary

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 06:34:33 AM

You are.  I've never slandered you.

"I believe you've always been in Canada" is different than "I've always believed you've been in Canada".

Again, go finish high school English.

Avoiding the answers by being a dick and using attacks.
Once again.

As for Qucikseller. You've made your pioint. Pretty obvious who your giving services to at night.
It was nearly a full 24hrs before he did shit. So no. It wasn't a "FEW" hours
I sent two nice pm's (mostly) before sending a third. TWELVE HOURS after the rating was left.

Please stop bending facts to make your story or point seem more valid.
Feedback was left in the morning. He even admitted and quoted himself the he never looked again until the next morning.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2015, 06:50:30 AM

Such a point is probably lost on intellect like yours, but when you call me a "dick" you are ALSO using an attack.

Complaining about something I do when you do the same thing yourself makes you a hypocrite.

TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2015, 06:59:40 AM

I've never slandered anyone.  How would quotes prove it anyway?   Roll Eyes
It is sure a lot better than your usual tactic of lobbing empty accusations at people. At least that is evidence of something, not just an accusation.
takagari
Legendary

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 07:00:51 AM

TF, take me off your ignore list so we can PM, I tried to message you nearly a year ago and couldn't!

Thanks!
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2015, 07:04:58 AM

TF, take me off your ignore list so we can PM, I tried to message you nearly a year ago and couldn't!

Just quoting since TF is a proven scammer.  Birds of a feather....

TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2015, 07:05:44 AM

Such a point is probably lost on intellect like yours, but when you call me a "dick" you are ALSO using an attack.

Complaining about something I do when you do the same thing yourself makes you a hypocrite.

Yes, unlike your insults and attacks quoted here:

Dude, based on your comments here and to me in PM (don't care about me, my ass!), don't ever get a job in customer service.  You don't have the skill set.

I've been dealing with family all day and have not been online.  You're a dipshit.

I'll be going back to leaving negative on his account.
He simply laughed at me over pm and blocked me.

That's the third lie I've caught you in.  I never laughed at you - I simply blocked you from sending more spam PMs.  Stop lying to make me look bad.

Since you're now on default trust and you left me negative affecting my rating, and since you continue to be dishonest, I have left you negative feedback as well.

I consider this issue resolved.  You may now cry yourself to sleep, fool.   Undecided

I've offered to prove I was not lieing to this fool, and he simply yells at me a blocks me.

I didn't yell at you either.  You posted these two things about me which were obviously lies.  You need to grow up, child.

Yes, so I'm hot headed.
I said you laughed and yellled.

I can in fact see how that's worth ruining my rep.

It's lovely how you continue to avoid any attempts at proving I lied about my postal code, or that I'm not Canadian.

And refuse to accept proof I provide

If any trusted members wish to chat so I can prove I'm Canadian,  and my postal code, does in fact contain 3:zeros. Please pm me.

Vox is clearly a child with a god complex.

Go cry yourself to sleep, little boy.  No one cares - you brought it on yourself.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2015, 07:09:07 AM

Actually, it's exactly as my insults and attacks quoted.

The difference is, I'm not complaining.   Wink   He is complaining while doing the exact same thing.  That makes him a hypocrite.

TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2015, 07:11:58 AM

Actually, it's exactly as my insults and attacks quoted.

The difference is, I'm not complaining.   Wink   He is complaining while doing the exact same thing.  That makes him a hypocrite.
So even though you were the one to originally wrong him carelessly, HE is the hypocrite? Makes sense. Good luck with your silver mental gymnastics medal.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2015, 07:13:30 AM

So even though you were the one to originally wrong him carelessly, HE is the hypocrite? Makes sense.

Yes.  Being a hypocrite has nothing to do with the order of events.  

1) I call him a name
2) He calls me a name
3) He complains I called him a name

Yes, Virginia, he still is a hypocrite.   Smiley

takagari
Legendary

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 07:28:20 AM

All I see from VOD

This user is currently ignored.

It's great.

Can we adjust the trust system that if VOD is ignored by say, 50 people? he loses his trust position?

Is there a way to actually use the forums to have his status removed?
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 09:28:39 AM

All I see from VOD

It's great.

Can we adjust the trust system that if VOD is ignored by say, 50 people? he loses his trust position?

That's not a valid reason for remove one from the defaultTrust list. Try to don't be "rude and arrogant" maybe one day he will remove the negative feedback or better change it to neutral.
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2015, 10:04:35 AM

VOD is now attempting to silence my criticism of his trust abuse... by abusing the trust to give me a negative rating.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=915823.msg10055832#msg10055832
takagari
Legendary

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 03:28:24 PM

All I see from VOD

It's great.

That's not a valid reason for remove one from the defaultTrust list. Try to don't be "rude and arrogant" maybe one day he will remove the negative feedback or better change it to neutral.

Maybe you need to read all that happened, before piping up, he just did the same to another member
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 03:38:29 PM

I think the new improvement (of theymos , if he will add it) to the trust System will make a little more "decentralized" all the situation , and also better then the actual one. In these days the users forum are against themselves, we don't need that.
erwin45hacked
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 03:42:01 PM

vod
you need to clarify this two

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=102917
Spreads FUD - calls me a liar, and a fool. I've caught him in lies at least 3 separate times now. I tried to be the nice guy and remove negative feedback, he retaliated by opening three threads on me and spamming me with PMs. THEN he added negative trust against me.

Before you consider doing any business with this fool, consider he is hot headed and acts without thought. Add to the fact he has no problem lying, and come to the conclusion he should not be dealt with.

NO REFERENCE HERE

and this

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=15728
Constantly posts lies about me in an effort to have me removed from the default trust list. Honest discussion is one thing, but he just posts BS with absolutely no basis.

Not trustworthy.

NO REFERENCE TOO HERE

if they did , then please put in reference, if you dont put in reference, means like ur abusing your trust system and also a liar isnt it?

vod does great to the community but i agree he gone too far sometimes
takagari
Legendary

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 03:46:08 PM

vod

NO REFERENCE HERE

and this

Constantly posts lies about me in an effort to have me removed from the default trust list. Honest discussion is one thing, but he just posts BS with absolutely no basis.

Not trustworthy.

NO REFERENCE TOO HERE

if they did , then please put in reference, if you dont put in reference, means like ur abusing your trust system and also a liar isnt it?

He is referring to the both us us getting frustrated with him and calling him a child over how he acts.
basically,  how we feel about him, is being attacked by his ability to abuse the feedback system, seeing as he has no actual proof and seems to be unable to give an actual argument.

If he leaves links, than everyone may see heach is a joke. And call him on it.
erwin45hacked
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 04:12:43 PM

vod

NO REFERENCE HERE

and this

Not trustworthy.

NO REFERENCE TOO HERE

He is referring to the both us us getting frustrated with him and calling him a child over how he acts.
basically,  how we feel about him, is being attacked by his ability to abuse the feedback system, seeing as he has no actual proof and seems to be unable to give an actual argument.

If he leaves links, than everyone may see heach is a joke. And call him on it.

that is why i ask him to leave reference, if he dont/cant means he is abusing his trust system base on what he thought, not FACTS
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: