Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 12:31:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think of peercoin and primecoin?  (Read 520 times)
K210 (OP)

Activity: 1568
Merit: 507

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 03:54:07 AM

Interested on public perceptions of these coins.
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
altcoin hitler

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 04:15:28 AM

primecoin is under value
peercoin is a shitcoin and overvalued

the irony

King of the real Bitcoin Foundation https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=934517.0
K210 (OP)

Activity: 1568
Merit: 507

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 05:40:50 AM

primecoin is under value

the irony

how is peercoin a shitcoin? its the first POS coin and has been around for longer than most alts. Besides its worth 50 times more than your average altcoin.
altcoin hitler

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 05:47:39 AM

primecoin is under value

the irony

how is peercoin a shitcoin? its the first POS coin and has been around for longer than most alts. Besides its worth 50 times more than your average altcoin.

when my wallet stalls out and coins go missing and i need to dump the privkey and insert in new wallet aswell as redownloading the chain a couple of times in my terms it's a shitcoin.

The wallet of primecoin runs better (no problems at all) and transactions are also faster. Just screw ppc, buy xpm.

King of the real Bitcoin Foundation https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=934517.0
Rimmer

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 09:41:10 AM

Interested on public perceptions of these coins.

I think they've had their day. I remember being interested in them at first but almost a year ago but now they've just really fizzled out. Not really much support behind them just like all the other alts to be honest.
DrGrid

Activity: 101

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 02:40:43 PM

They are old and pretty abandoned pieces of technology, however those two plus Datacoin have provided the groundbed for advanced cryptoccurrencies, that seek to combine all three, like Gridcoin.

Bitrated user: DrGrid.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: