Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 11:59:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think that price will be up?  (Read 805 times)
samiya (OP)

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 04:48:12 AM

hey guys from my joining of this forum this is the lowest price of bitcoin..i found .will price up ? i have some bitcoin sold it or stay?why price down so much....can i depend bitcoin next 4 or 5 years really i am very disappointed with btc...Sad

1KQtiRVB7x8h7R7aLbHTqAzN4YNv5d8GQf
solitude

Activity: 674
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 04:51:27 AM

hey guys from my joining of this forum this is the lowest price of bitcoin..i found .will price up ? i have some bitcoin sold it or stay?why price down so much....can i depend bitcoin next 4 or 5 years really i am very disappointed with btc...Sad

Hardly anyone speaks English on this forum.
bitcon
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 05:13:13 AM

what are you doing to build upon bitcoin infrastructure?  if you are doing something you will know the answer.  if you want to stand on the sidelines you will be left feeling the same as you are now.
Nrcewker
Copper Member

Activity: 2184
Merit: 536

Building my own Dreams!

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 05:51:16 AM

as you said, already such low prices, better to hold

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
H.W.Z

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 06:09:50 AM

If u have no faith in bitcoin at all, when the price decline further, u will worry more. And u can't eat and sleep well, u'd better sell it off.

fearlesscat10

Activity: 686

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 06:52:54 AM

If u have no faith in bitcoin at all, when the price decline further, u will worry more. And u can't eat and sleep well, u'd better sell it off.

I agree. If you can't take the pressure involved in bitcoin, sell.

You're not confident in bitcoin. If you're not prepared to handle bitcoin in its highs and lows, I think it'd be better for you to take your investments elsewhere.

If you'd still like to help the bitcoin community, you can still use bitcoin for buying and selling everyday commodities. I just think that investing in bitcoin isn't really for you.

premium_domainer
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 07:35:54 AM

yup, for sure  Wink

learn more about bitcoin and then buy it.

it seems already you lost few $$ by sold in lesser price.

| 500+ Premium Crypto domains for sale | CryptoMagazine.org | Advertise in my Signature for free by PM'ing me | BitcoinsChannel.com | CryptoUniversity.org  | Are you able to see this?
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1718

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 07:40:08 AM

Honestly without any new innovation to bitcoin, I see it nowhere but going down.

The reward was WAY TOO HIGH and miners keep dumping millions every week.

Another reason is there is too much BTC theft.
samiya (OP)

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 11:44:22 AM

what are you doing to build upon bitcoin infrastructure?  if you are doing something you will know the answer.  if you want to stand on the sidelines you will be left feeling the same as you are now.

what i know as far that none knows exactly what will happen next what you people think will it alive next 5 or 10 years or it will be a history?

1KQtiRVB7x8h7R7aLbHTqAzN4YNv5d8GQf
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: