Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:30:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: HomeBTC- 3% Hourly for Investment  (Read 2740 times)
kpitti
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 07:14:58 AM

Not so funny lost some of my BTC, but I ment it as test mainly. If there will be no payment resuming in few hours it`s gone.
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
premium_domainer
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 07:15:45 AM

Hello all. Sorry for delay. It is time to setup automated payment. Payment will made soon.
Now 100% automated.

Will report back once payments resume for 2 consecutive hours. Thanks.

any updates?

| 500+ Premium Crypto domains for sale | CryptoMagazine.org | Advertise in my Signature for free by PM'ing me | BitcoinsChannel.com | CryptoUniversity.org  | Are you able to see this?
cypher21

Activity: 854
Merit: 503

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 07:16:21 AM

but i dont get it. it started good for him, now he has only 200 dollar...not good ponzi. why he now go? In a few days he could have lot more
Chemistry1988
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 07:29:06 AM

Guys, you should never test any ponzi as you will just give scammers incentives to create more and more ponzi.
Aaron2dc71

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 07:43:12 AM

but i dont get it. it started good for him, now he has only 200 dollar...not good ponzi. why he now go? In a few days he could have lot more

you should never ever try any kind of ponzi schemes mate..
james.lent

Activity: 602
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 07:51:06 AM

IMO they deserve whats coming for them, heaps of warnings were already laid in front and yet they chose to ignore it. If something is too good to be true, then it's not !!
akustik

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 07:52:16 AM

Guys, you should never test any ponzi as you will just give scammers incentives to create more and more ponzi.

maybe we can try some ponzi with low balance for fun
life is sometimes really boring if everything safe and normal Smiley
cypher21

Activity: 854
Merit: 503

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 07:53:06 AM

Wink nice answer. its like gambling XD 50% 50%
Aaron2dc71

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 07:57:04 AM

IMO they deserve whats coming for them, heaps of warnings were already laid in front and yet they chose to ignore it. If something is too good to be true, then it's not !!

its just annoying that after all the warnings given to them and they still risk their coins for that obvious ponzi, and when the OP run away with their money they complain like its the end of the world for them... LMAO

its more likely 90% 10% chance Smiley))
james.lent

Activity: 602
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 08:05:23 AM

its just annoying that after all the warnings given to them and they still risk their coins for that obvious ponzi, and when the OP run away with their money they complain like its the end of the world for them... LMAO

its more likely 90% 10% chance Smiley))

yeah , 90/10 ... green ... green .... green ... red .... go home crying....
playbtcgame

Activity: 258
Merit: 100

Co-founder Love Air Promise

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 08:38:59 AM

He has transer money to another address .

Snail2
Legendary

Activity: 1512

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 09:41:19 AM

If this still running tomorrow I'm going to give a try Smiley. With a few bitcents.
erre
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1205

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 09:55:16 AM

If this still running tomorrow I'm going to give a try Smiley. With a few bitcents.

It's funny how people want to throw money even at already defaulted ponzies.

If u want, u can give money to my address... u find it in my profile information. I will give back to you and every other user 10% every 2 hours untill default Smiley

Roll a dice FOR FREE every hour, and win up to $200 in btc ---> CLICK HERE

Tip me using the LIGHTING NETWORK! -->https://tippin.me/@Erre96344121
Snail2
Legendary

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 10:25:27 AM

If u want, u can give money to my address... u find it in my profile information. I will give back to you and every other user 10% every 2 hours untill default Smiley

More interesting than loosing it on dice or blackjack Smiley. I have a small monthly budget to risk and lose.
ndnh
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1005

New Decentralized Nuclear Hobbit

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 10:28:40 AM

Another ponzi going as expected.

I know this kind. Unlike others, they pay you a small percentage of your own money and make you happy. Tongue
erre
Legendary

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 10:30:02 AM

More interesting than loosing it on dice or blackjack Smiley. I have a small monthly budget to risk and lose.

Yes...but u want to invest in an already defaulted ponzi with hardly any investor, who promised (and disattended) MANUAL hourly payouts and no fees?

Really. .. if u don't want to play dice just give me ur money, I can offer 49% chanches of 150% ROI and 51% of me defaulting, these are far better odds than here Smiley

rammy2k2
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 10:31:58 AM

what can i say ? im glad u lost money, i'm warning people all the time, some just dont listen
there is NO such thing as free money!
Snail2
Legendary

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 10:41:48 AM

Yes...but u want to invest in an already defaulted ponzi with hardly any investor, who promised (and disattended) MANUAL hourly payouts and no fees?

Really. .. if u don't want to play dice just give me ur money, I can offer 49% chanches of 150% ROI and 51% of me defaulting, these are far better odds than here Smiley

That's why I said "if it still running tomorrow" Smiley. Running in this context means something like working, still have investors/gamblers and paying out.
erre
Legendary

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 10:50:11 AM

That's why I said "if it still running tomorrow" Smiley. Running in this context means something like working, still have investors/gamblers and paying out.

But I think that the use of the adverb " still"  is improper here, as they already defaulted yesterday Smiley

Snail2
Legendary

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 11:18:21 AM

But I think that the use of the adverb " still"  is improper here, as they already defaulted yesterday Smiley

My wrong, I haven't read the last part of the topic. Thanks for pointing out for me Smiley.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: