Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:17:59 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WINNING COINS Pick Monthly NO FKN Membership Fee EARN BIG & Stop Losing NOW!!  (Read 2527 times)
CoinPumpGroup2.0 (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 06:27:05 PM
Last edit: April 18, 2015, 05:13:18 AM by CoinPumpGroup2.0

Crypto Pump Team 2.0

Are you tired of losing money on altcoins?
Cant decide what coin to get into and when?
Do you find it even more complicated figuring out when to sell?

BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 06:38:13 PM

Thanx for shout out ....and yes im in  Grin  Cool
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2015, 06:41:59 PM

So I can join a pump crew for free AND get rich for free ?

Wow very generous Smiley

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
Varix

Activity: 50

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 06:46:36 PM

Woow, this is great! You are the best!

So all i have to do is listen to your advice and double my investment? I cant believe this is happenning?! Thank you!!! Let me just send my Bitcoins now, because iam so gratefull, i mean really thanks!

m4xp0w3r7

Activity: 596
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 07:10:46 PM

I am not bitch, i just want to be rich  Cool
najzenmajsen

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 07:13:58 PM

OMG MAKE ME RICH DOOD!!  Roll Eyes
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2015, 07:18:49 PM

Just make sure you don't ride the white horse...

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
Cointang

Activity: 191
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 07:52:15 PM

Money, cash, hoes? Where find these things?

1uSmoGi7FUh4Kb5Bf2snPKvnWdfLCt8fX
scam_exposer

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Keeping People Honest - Don't Get Scammed

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 07:56:49 PM

So lets get this straight.  You clowns pick worthless coins that you then slowly accumulate before you start pumping them.  Then you pump them and when the price goes up you dump them on whoever isn't privy to your coordinated pump and dump creating  a bunch of bagholders.

Is that correct?

You guys are a plague on crypto.

Fuck off

99.999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999% of all ICO's are SCAMS
scam_exposer

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Keeping People Honest - Don't Get Scammed

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 08:11:33 PM

So lets get this straight.  You clowns pick worthless coins that you then slowly accumulate before you start pumping them.  Then you pump them and when the price goes up you dump them on whoever isn't privy to your coordinated pump and dump creating  a bunch of bagholders.

Is that correct?

You guys are a plague on crypto.

Fuck off
Yes thats pretty much it  Tongue

Ha ha

99.999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999% of all ICO's are SCAMS
Cointang

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 09:03:23 PM

<serious member right here

BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 09:06:05 PM

just got slack invite thanx  Kiss
Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 01:26:38 AM

So I can join a pump crew for free AND get rich for free ?

Wow very generous Smiley

Yeah... Why didn't I think of this!
public_key

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 02:25:43 AM

too good to be true, it is very likely to be a scam. Grin
aabtc

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

@actualadvicebtc

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2015, 07:15:38 AM

lol amateurs
sinnersoul

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 02:31:49 AM

too late to join the boat?Huh Cry
Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 05:32:55 AM

UPDATE: WE ARE NOT TAKING NEW MEMBERS UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE

Hi BobSurplus!

So 35 members to dump your pre-acquired coins into as they put up buy support starting Friday.  Sounds like a winning combination.

Hi, but i am not the OP.. I have a group and we're not taking new members in 2015..

But good luck to the OP.
erectilebob

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 05:53:21 AM

UPDATE : we have 35 members on board in less than half an hour, we might have to start charging for membership soon..Get in while you can for FREE
PLEASE HAVE PATIENCE..WE WILL SEND YOU AN INVITATION TO GET IN AS SOON AS WE GET DONE WITH REQUESTS RECIEVED BEFORE YOU  Smiley
UPDATE 1/6/15 : SLACK INVITE WILL BE SEND SOON TO OUR MEMBERS TO DISCUSS OUR FIRST COIN TO MAKE MONEY BTCBTCBTC....First pick will be released on FRIDAY the 9th of January at 6PM EST.

UPDATE 1/7/15 WE HAVE CLOSED NEW MEMBERSHIPS UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE. ONLY PEOPLE JOINING IN FROM NOW ON WILL BE WHO HAVE ALREADY BEEN INVITED BUT HAVN'T ACTIVATED THEIR INVITATIONS.

Crypto Pump Team 2.0

This FREE membership will include 3 altcoin picks per month, (1 EVERY 10 DAYS) (given to you early so you can accumulate coins) with a total gain of at least 100% between the two coins. That's right.. if you play this correct you'll be able to double your money each and every month just on these picks. Its as simple as that. I'll be supplying members with an entry price and a suggested exit price. If you decide to HODL OR hold longer then the suggested exit price and end up losing then this may not be the club for you. This is for traders who are only in it for the money, no getting attached to a coin because that's the kind of thing that will sink your ship fast!

I'll be releasing picks from brand new coins, to old and established coins and everything in between. Every coin I release as a pick will have some serious whales involved (BTCMILLIONAIRE to name one) so once again, please listen to my guidelines as to not get burned.

First pick will be released on FRIDAY the 9th of January at 6PM EST.

Membership fee is 0 BTC per month.(MAY CHANGE IN FUTURE)

If you wish to join this club please pm me and I'll let u in if u seriously want to make money.

Happy trading!

MEMBERSHIP IS NOW FREE AND OPEN FOR A LIMITED TIME.

Crypto Pump Team 2.0

This team is not a get rich quick scheme.  We all work for our money. The core fundamentals of any successful group are loyalty, communication, and commitment. This is the ideology that Crypto Pump Team 2.0 operates on.  When the group works together, we all succeed.

We do not choose any coin at random.  We carefully select our picks based on technical development, market research, and community involvement.  A lot of time, research, and observation goes into our decision. The core foundation for our coin selection is an active dev that answers questions, a supportive community, a well written white paper, and a future roadmap.

Remember, Crypto Pump Team 2.0 is not a regular pump group, it is a once in a lifetime opportunity that rewards dedication and will truly change your life for the better.
Every coin that has been pumped so far are all still doing better today. Our goal here is to make money  while helping coins get into the spotlight they deserve, leaving them better off than before we got involved. This involves social media marketing, forum presence, and spreading the word on every and all platforms.

We are always here for our members. The team is always number #1 in our eyes and when we work together, we win. We have team members from all the time zones and all over the world. That means you always have someone watching your back, watching the chart, making sure your support won't fail. This alone is priceless.

Entry fee: 0 BTC for the monthly membership(MAY CHANGE IN FUTURE)
Group chat tool.
IRC chat tool.
Bitcoin Talk Shill Accounts. (Optional)
Time, patience and dedication.
Social skills.
Teamwork.

Compare:

MEMBERSHIP CLOSED FOR NOW, CHECK BACK FOR UPDATES.

Have no fear, The "Players Picks" membership is just what you need.  It's no surprise that whales are swimming among us and their main goal is to make btc off the back of uninformed investors and most importantly greedy pigs. Well, the time as come to be a whale yourself even if you don't have the same amount of BTC as the real whales have.

This membership will include 2 altcoin picks per month, (given to you early so you can accumulate coins) with a total gain of at least 100% between the two coins. That's right.. if you play this correct you'll be able to double your money each and every month just on these picks. Its as simple as that. I'll be supplying members with an entry price and a suggested exit price. If you decide to hold longer then the suggested exit price and end up losing then this may not be the club for you. This is for traders who are only in it for the money, no getting attached to a coin because that's the kind of thing that will sink your ship fast!

I'll be releasing picks from brand new coins, to old and established coins and everything in between. Every coin I release as a pick will have some serious whales involved so once again, please listen to my guidelines as to not get burned.

First picks will be released on Monday the 11th of August at 6PM EST.

Membership fee is 1BTC per month.

If you wish to join this club please say so and I'll post a deposit address.

Happy trading!

********************************************************************************************************

MEMBERSHIP IS NOW OPEN FOR A LIMITED TIME.

********************************************************************************************************

AltCoin Professionals Investment Firm Presents: World’s First Multi-Group Crypto Pump Team

This team is not a get rich quick scheme.  We all work for our money. The core fundamentals of any successful group are loyalty, communication, and commitment. This is the ideology that AltCoin Professionals operates on.  When the group works together, we all succeed.

We do not choose any coin at random.  We carefully select our picks based on technical development, market research, and community involvement.  A lot of time, research, and observation goes into our decision. The core foundation for our coin selection is an active dev that answers questions, a supportive community, a well written white paper, and a future roadmap.

Remember, AltCoin Professionals is not a regular pump group, it is a once in a lifetime opportunity that rewards dedication and will truly change your life for the better.
Every coin that has been pumped so far are all still doing better today than before Bob and our group started as you can see from the pictures below. Our goal here is to make money  while helping coins get into the spotlight they deserve, leaving them better off than before we got involved. This involves social media marketing, forum presence, and spreading the word on every and all platforms.

We are always here for our members. The team is always number #1 in our eyes and when we work together, we win. We have team members from all the time zones and all over the world. That means you always have someone watching your back, watching the chart, making sure your support won't fail. This alone is priceless.

Entry fee: 2.5BTC for the monthly membership.
Group chat tool.
IRC chat tool.
Social skills.
Teamwork.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YnxC2Vf9eMU (Trading Music)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ak8QSrXniPo&feature=youtu.be (Trading Music)
A general interest in earning truckloads of money

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=730494.0

This is 100% BobSurplus and gekko. his articulation and writing is samez

what going to happen is you will make a little money to gain trust...think XCloudCoin Stealth and librex

Then he's gonna say there's a mole in the group playing against us, when bob and gekko is dumping on you...

you guys wanna get scammed?

why does he make a big deal about it being 2.0...whats the 1.0 group? his old group that he scammed

why does he make a big deal about memberships? ...cause before he charged 1 btc each...now its free

he accumulates before you guys, then hes gonna dump when you guys buy...easy money 4 him, easy loss 4 u

why would a legit pumper copy the same op as bobsurpluses unless its bob gekko fused human body
Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 10:52:42 PM

UPDATE : we have 35 members on board in less than half an hour, we might have to start charging for membership soon..Get in while you can for FREE
PLEASE HAVE PATIENCE..WE WILL SEND YOU AN INVITATION TO GET IN AS SOON AS WE GET DONE WITH REQUESTS RECIEVED BEFORE YOU  Smiley
UPDATE 1/6/15 : SLACK INVITE WILL BE SEND SOON TO OUR MEMBERS TO DISCUSS OUR FIRST COIN TO MAKE MONEY BTCBTCBTC....First pick will be released on FRIDAY the 9th of January at 6PM EST.

UPDATE 1/7/15 WE HAVE CLOSED NEW MEMBERSHIPS UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE. ONLY PEOPLE JOINING IN FROM NOW ON WILL BE WHO HAVE ALREADY BEEN INVITED BUT HAVN'T ACTIVATED THEIR INVITATIONS.

Crypto Pump Team 2.0

This FREE membership will include 3 altcoin picks per month, (1 EVERY 10 DAYS) (given to you early so you can accumulate coins) with a total gain of at least 100% between the two coins. That's right.. if you play this correct you'll be able to double your money each and every month just on these picks. Its as simple as that. I'll be supplying members with an entry price and a suggested exit price. If you decide to HODL OR hold longer then the suggested exit price and end up losing then this may not be the club for you. This is for traders who are only in it for the money, no getting attached to a coin because that's the kind of thing that will sink your ship fast!

I'll be releasing picks from brand new coins, to old and established coins and everything in between. Every coin I release as a pick will have some serious whales involved (BTCMILLIONAIRE to name one) so once again, please listen to my guidelines as to not get burned.

First pick will be released on FRIDAY the 9th of January at 6PM EST.

Membership fee is 0 BTC per month.(MAY CHANGE IN FUTURE)

If you wish to join this club please pm me and I'll let u in if u seriously want to make money.

Happy trading!

MEMBERSHIP IS NOW FREE AND OPEN FOR A LIMITED TIME.

Crypto Pump Team 2.0

This team is not a get rich quick scheme.  We all work for our money. The core fundamentals of any successful group are loyalty, communication, and commitment. This is the ideology that Crypto Pump Team 2.0 operates on.  When the group works together, we all succeed.

Remember, Crypto Pump Team 2.0 is not a regular pump group, it is a once in a lifetime opportunity that rewards dedication and will truly change your life for the better.
Every coin that has been pumped so far are all still doing better today. Our goal here is to make money  while helping coins get into the spotlight they deserve, leaving them better off than before we got involved. This involves social media marketing, forum presence, and spreading the word on every and all platforms.

Entry fee: 0 BTC for the monthly membership(MAY CHANGE IN FUTURE)
Group chat tool.
IRC chat tool.
Social skills.
Teamwork.

Compare:

MEMBERSHIP CLOSED FOR NOW, CHECK BACK FOR UPDATES.

Have no fear, The "Players Picks" membership is just what you need.  It's no surprise that whales are swimming among us and their main goal is to make btc off the back of uninformed investors and most importantly greedy pigs. Well, the time as come to be a whale yourself even if you don't have the same amount of BTC as the real whales have.

This membership will include 2 altcoin picks per month, (given to you early so you can accumulate coins) with a total gain of at least 100% between the two coins. That's right.. if you play this correct you'll be able to double your money each and every month just on these picks. Its as simple as that. I'll be supplying members with an entry price and a suggested exit price. If you decide to hold longer then the suggested exit price and end up losing then this may not be the club for you. This is for traders who are only in it for the money, no getting attached to a coin because that's the kind of thing that will sink your ship fast!

I'll be releasing picks from brand new coins, to old and established coins and everything in between. Every coin I release as a pick will have some serious whales involved so once again, please listen to my guidelines as to not get burned.

First picks will be released on Monday the 11th of August at 6PM EST.

Membership fee is 1BTC per month.

If you wish to join this club please say so and I'll post a deposit address.

Happy trading!

MEMBERSHIP IS NOW OPEN FOR A LIMITED TIME.

AltCoin Professionals Investment Firm Presents: World’s First Multi-Group Crypto Pump Team

This team is not a get rich quick scheme.  We all work for our money. The core fundamentals of any successful group are loyalty, communication, and commitment. This is the ideology that AltCoin Professionals operates on.  When the group works together, we all succeed.

Remember, AltCoin Professionals is not a regular pump group, it is a once in a lifetime opportunity that rewards dedication and will truly change your life for the better.
Every coin that has been pumped so far are all still doing better today than before Bob and our group started as you can see from the pictures below. Our goal here is to make money  while helping coins get into the spotlight they deserve, leaving them better off than before we got involved. This involves social media marketing, forum presence, and spreading the word on every and all platforms.

Entry fee: 2.5BTC for the monthly membership.
Group chat tool.
IRC chat tool.
Social skills.
Teamwork.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YnxC2Vf9eMU (Trading Music)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ak8QSrXniPo&feature=youtu.be (Trading Music)
A general interest in earning truckloads of money

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=730494.0

This is 100% BobSurplus and gekko. his articulation and writing is samez

what going to happen is you will make a little money to gain trust...think XCloudCoin Stealth and librex

Then he's gonna say there's a mole in the group playing against us, when bob and gekko is dumping on you...

you guys wanna get scammed?

why does he make a big deal about it being 2.0...whats the 1.0 group? his old group that he scammed

why does he make a big deal about memberships? ...cause before he charged 1 btc each...now its free

he accumulates before you guys, then hes gonna dump when you guys buy...easy money 4 him, easy loss 4 u

why would a legit pumper copy the same op as bobsurpluses unless its bob gekko fused human body

Congrats... you're officially the most retarded person I've had the displeasure of speaking with on the forums.

Keep up the good work!
Cointang

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 03:14:12 AM

Everyone quit the pump group lol, everyone! There were two members left after a room of 10+ people decided it was just... Dumb and then I left. I can assure you all, Bob has nothing to do with this unstructured mess of a group. Oh.. wanna know the best part? The pick? If you can even call it that is syscoin  Huh  At 300 Fucking sats!! At the top of another obvious pump, bravo guys bravo. Amateurs is fucking right, thanks for wasting my time and in return I waste yours .

Syscoin is their dumb Ass pick!

And theyre contemplating squarebits!! May be that was going to be plan b after I call them out

Tata bitches, enjoy!

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: