Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:06:42 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WINNING COINS Pick Monthly NO FKN Membership Fee EARN BIG & Stop Losing NOW!!  (Read 2527 times)
unusualfacts30

Activity: 1540
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 07:17:36 AM

Everyone quit the pump group lol, everyone! There were two members left after a room of 10+ people decided it was just... Dumb and then I left. I can assure you all, Bob has nothing to do with this unstructured mess of a group. Oh.. wanna know the best part? The pick? If you can even call it that is syscoin  Huh  At 300 Fucking sats!! At the top of another obvious pump, bravo guys bravo. Amateurs is fucking right, thanks for wasting my time and in return I waste yours .

Syscoin is their dumb Ass pick!

And theyre contemplating squarebits!! May be that was going to be plan b after I call them out

Tata bitches, enjoy!

lol. What's more pathetic is that he was putting page long paragraph before the pump but before announcing the coin he didn't even bother to build up. I was the first one to leave the group after I found out how pathetic his attempt was. Here are things he said that was red sign for me:

"It's a mini pump before actual pump"

"Accumulate as much as you can"

"Buy slowly"

and then I asked him about the volume and how it looks like someone is already accumulating sys because I was watching it all fcking day even before someone started accumulating. He says

"Whales are accumulating it, duh!"

This is what happened:

They got all the people in the group. They decided to accumulated sys before announcing it in the group (that explains why they didn't announce it right away). Their plan was to ask people to buy sys and they would dump it on them.

Well done guys.  Grin. I'm glad no one fell for this bs.

Fcking lol. He got caught right there.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
ALTCOINLINKS

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 08:53:26 AM

Explains why my account was deleted just woke up from a killer nap lol Grin
scam_exposer

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Keeping People Honest - Don't Get Scammed

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 09:03:13 AM

Bunch of smelly buttfuckers trying to pull another scam. 

Nothing left to see here.  Anyone hanging around is just looking to take it in the ass.

99.999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999% of all ICO's are SCAMS
healthandwealth

Activity: 138
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 09:07:53 AM

Please tell me y'all are gonna pump $UIS.  This bitch is at it's lowest.  Highest possible gains.  Previous High of 12k.  You get it past 4k and the rest is clockwork.  Good luck and godspeed to whatever alts you pick.
Cointang

Activity: 191

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 12:34:23 PM

Understand my plan wasn't to call this group out but he came off as such a fucking amateur prick. Comments like "duh" "leave then" "weak" I got that "12 year old COD Xbox live" mentality from this kid.

1uSmoGi7FUh4Kb5Bf2snPKvnWdfLCt8fX
sluppy
Legendary

Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 05:41:22 PM
Last edit: January 10, 2015, 05:51:46 PM by sluppy

lol , great deal If ur the Op Smiley

Hell im starting P&D posse 1337  the first 1336 "failed" for my investors but I did great im  sure ill get it right this time.

U dont need membership just a willingness to throw ur btc away , ill Post XX coin buy now and u guys start buying like crazy ok?

Since ur my nextdoor neighbours u know u can trust me its not like im some anonymous fool on the internet.

@#sarcasm.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates
jawitech

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 01:26:33 PM

what a dickhead.

after telling people to accumulate SYS ("whales will pump monday or tuesday") and create a hype to start the pump, you simply state: "Sorry, whales will not pump". So your whales and you could dump on your members, awesome. And for such great deals you ask for 0.25 BTC per month? Are you serious?
Varix

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 11:10:19 AM

Anyone playing this game has a seriously fucked up brains. And the creators must be some poor and dump kids  Grin
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: