Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 03:55:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The big wave is coming  (Read 6689 times)
Aemon

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 03:17:31 PM

I have many reasons to think so ,one of them is opinions of experienced traders

So you are just guessing like the rest of us?  If experienced traders meant anything all of them would be filthy rich beyond and wouldn't have to bother about telling people it is going to rise/fall.
conteaza (OP)

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 03:28:37 PM

I have many reasons to think so ,one of them is opinions of experienced traders

So you are just guessing like the rest of us?  If experienced traders meant anything all of them would be filthy rich beyond and wouldn't have to bother about telling people it is going to rise/fall.
I told you i'm not guessing, I am relying on opinions/analyzes of most experienced traders
Aemon

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 04:48:49 PM

I told you i'm not guessing, I am relying on opinions/analyzes of most experienced traders

I am telling you that is just an educated guess, which is still a guess.  If the experienced traders were 100% on predicting the market, they would be so filthy rich they wouldn't need to trade.  It still is a guess.
rikfredsy

Activity: 256

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 04:55:28 PM

How much you guess in the next month ?

TPN

Activity: 193
Merit: 100

How did it get so late, so soon?

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 05:57:52 PM

You will see a straight line upwards.
rikfredsy

Activity: 256

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 06:02:22 PM

You will see a straight line upwards.
I can see that we will raise 310 $ this week

conteaza (OP)

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 06:45:25 PM

I am telling you that is just an educated guess, which is still a guess.  If the experienced traders were 100% on predicting the market, they would be so filthy rich they wouldn't need to trade.  It still is a guess.
You are trying to say that if someone can make money, he will stop doing this just because he is too rich? lol.
Aemon

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 07:11:44 PM

You are trying to say that if someone can make money, he will stop doing this just because he is too rich? lol.

To exaggerate my point completely, yes.  I am saying they don't have any better idea than the rest of us.  Everything is a guess and even if its educated, its just a guess.

If people were to successfully able to predict this, they would make billions quickly, and stop.  I for one after I had billions of dollars, wouldn't want to waste my time getting more money, I would go out and enjoy it, and if I needed more I would just quickly get billions again.    They are guessing just like the rest of us
conteaza (OP)

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 07:26:18 PM

To exaggerate my point completely, yes.  I am saying they don't have any better idea than the rest of us.  Everything is a guess and even if its educated, its just a guess.

If people were to successfully able to predict this, they would make billions quickly, and stop.  I for one after I had billions of dollars, wouldn't want to waste my time getting more money, I would go out and enjoy it, and if I needed more I would just quickly get billions again.    They are guessing just like the rest of us
Well they are completely different from you and I doubt if you could give a proper analysis based on chart.
Aemon

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 07:40:20 PM

Well they are completely different from you and I doubt if you could give a proper analysis based on chart.

Actually with a degree in Computer science and a background in math and business I am guessing I could come up with very similar predictions as them
conteaza (OP)

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 07:49:10 PM

Actually with a degree in Computer science and a background in math and business I am guessing I could come up with very similar predictions as them
Go ahead ,let's see  Wink
Aemon

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 07:51:20 PM

Go ahead ,let's see  Wink

I would rather not waste my time, as I stated in my original statement, I don't believe they are accurate and believe they are guesses.

conteaza (OP)

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 07:58:19 PM

Go ahead ,let's see  Wink

I would rather not waste my time, as I stated in my original statement, I don't believe they are accurate and believe they are guesses.

So now you admit that not everyone could give a correct analyze based on a chart,not just a guess?
Aemon

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 08:06:40 PM

So now you admit that not everyone could give a correct analyze based on a chart,not just a guess?

I think you are missing the point.  I am saying the graphs they analyze are not always accurate and eventually it comes down to a guess of what you are going to do.  Just like the rest of us, even the people looking at graphs are guessing
conteaza (OP)

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 09:08:49 PM

I think you are missing the point.  I am saying the graphs they analyze are not always accurate and eventually it comes down to a guess of what you are going to do.  Just like the rest of us, even the people looking at graphs are guessing
I'm not missing the point ,you're making excuses. You said they are "guessing"  just like the rest of us ,but seems you cannot justify your words.
Aemon

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 10:33:09 PM

I'm not missing the point ,you're making excuses. You said they are "guessing"  just like the rest of us ,but seems you cannot justify your words.

Not sure how I can be more blunt here.  I am saying, looking at graphs will lead you to guessing what is going to happen, guessing just like everyone else.
arieq

Activity: 364
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 02:48:18 AM

What do you think will be the highest value this year? Below or above $1000?
I have an optimistic view .. so I guess we will fly above 2k
optimism is never bad
keep it up

I think btc can have another bubble, because if you ask your next door neighbour they haven't a clue what btc is, in fact if you ask everyone at work, nobody knows what btc is, when they do and when they put the price on the news everynight thats when it's too late to buy in

IBGigglin
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1006

BCH Advocate.

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 04:28:16 AM

What do you think will be the highest value this year? Below or above $1000?
I have an optimistic view .. so I guess we will fly above 2k
optimism is never bad
keep it up

I think btc can have another bubble, because if you ask your next door neighbour they haven't a clue what btc is, in fact if you ask everyone at work, nobody knows what btc is, when they do and when they put the price on the news everynight thats when it's too late to buy in

Everyone I know knows what bitcoin is to some extent, all but one from me showing them first hand why its great for whatever they are into.

Im baaaack! Looking for sig campaign. DM me if interested.
Possum577

Activity: 434

Loose lips sink sigs!

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2015, 04:43:21 AM

What makes you think it is coming back to life?  The slight rise today or something completely different? 
This slight rise is just the sign of a new price cycle and obviously it's not bearish..

Yeah "obviously". Just like the price was obviously going to $2000 by the end of 2014.

grendel25
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1031

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 06:37:11 AM

well the wave of HYIP sites that will not happen anytime soon.

yup, its been a wave of hyip sites alright.

Are increasing numbers of HYIP sites an indication of anything?  Do they drag the price down because people get ripped off?

I would think the opposite could be true.  It could be investment groups hedging a bet that btc will go up soon and the are trying to accumulate before the surge.

..EPICENTRAL .....
..EPIC: Epic Private Internet Cash..
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀    ██████▄
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
▀████████▌▐       ████████▀
▀████████ ▄██▄  ████████▀