Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 04:07:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Did we finally reach the bottom?  (Read 3273 times)
magicmexican

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 11:07:49 PM

no that wasnt bottom, it would have bounced way harder

im feeling short term uptrend to 305-315 range then down to 230-240 in a few weeks to a month

I would agree with this maybe 5 months ago or so, but today i am not sure the bottom will be "marked" with the big bounce.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 02:46:00 AM

this is your last chance for cheap coins and you bears are squandering it.

The problem as I see it is not "Bears" per say...it is people in my situation.....or close to it....

I have every BTC and LTC I've ever mined....and am still ahead of the game ...as example BTC will have to go below

like $128 a BTC for me to start on the downward path of money lost (at least on paper...not counting elec as a ballpark figure)

So..I be a mining away.....BTC (Jupiter which will prob shut down next diff change) and Titan (no refund no roi mistake) but be a mining
LTC as of now on the hope and a prayer it will go up when BTC hopefully someday recovers

to LTC and holding out of desperation LTC will come back (no need to yell at me about LTC we will see .....odds are long)

So...back to the point

In my situation and others lots of us are either getting our BTC or LTC or LTC to BTC or whatever by mining out our equipment till
they reach the vaulted 'doorstop status" ...at this point a lot of folk are 'just' gonna sit on their hoard and watch (at best) this is
assuming they don't panic sell (best case)

But I really don't know anyone that at this point in time without a bottom on either BTC or LTC prices that is 'buying' coin...thus with this
and addition to the folk with large farms like KNC and/or merchants like overstock or newegg that xfer their BTC to $$$ directly probably each day at least
which adds to a constant down pressure in price.....well...most of us just sit here and hold...looking for the bottom in price and have
no real urge to buy coin...if the bulls are correct ..we will kick ourselves ..if the bears are correct we will kick ourselves for not selling

MOST of us in the cryptoworld imho are "holding" or we would not have the prices we have now...would be lower...but as to BUYING
BTC most of us who have been in this for a year or more imho are just holding or winding up mining and watching/waiting to get back in

imho that is the vast majority of folks into crypto now as an investment long term anyway

Bulls are still being Bulls ....Bears are still being Bears....but imho most of us are in the above boat...we are in this crypto up to a
point where we are 'holding' but as to adding to the expansion of any cryptocurrency via purchases ..thus the volume being where
it is at

BUYING COIN....er not so much gonna happen unless something breaks this group loose in a positive manner to crypto of any coin type

As to myself...er nope.....shot my wad....when mining equip is obsolete .....will hold....but if a lot of folk are doing what I'm doing gonna be
a sudden stop in BTC or LTC coming into the market this spring from folk like us and just a lot of holding...it wil be even more mine to USD
direct no matter what coin mined by the large farms and/or use by merchants like overstock and such again via bitpay to usd directly

with that in mind....I would not be surprised to see $150 usd BTC or $1 LTC

so that is the crowd BTC or crypto's have to wow into buying coin again ...it is like I've said before if the 'home miners' imho the 'cheerleaders'
in communities they are at .......no longer can mine due to cost and difficulty....where is the push to move BTC or whatever coin going to come
from towards its useage? Even if crypto's survive gonna be a big slump in the crypto movement for acceptance when/if that comes to pass
and as a result i see a further dump in price

hope I'm wrong and useage/acceptance or the facebook twins turn it around with their ETF but as of now ..imho it boils down to how
many keep the faith and hold thru all this...buying...again.....I'm maxed out for risk...and again am saying the majority of those into crypto
at this point of time (that are not trading for coin at least) are in my boat..ie 'fence sitting' and probably gonna stay that way long after
our miners are doorstops at best

my 2c worth (again what do I know I got a knc Titan no roi no refund unit)

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
panju1
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 04:55:55 PM

this is your last chance for cheap coins and you bears are squandering it.

Most people are quietly accumulating bitcoins, while claiming that the price is going below $200 shortly.
thirdprize

Activity: 485
Merit: 274

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2015, 04:58:13 PM

Just don't be sad. Think about all started at less than 10 bucks/btc.

And that is back where it is heading. 

eboard10

Activity: 261
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 05:02:58 PM

Do you guys think that we finally reached the bottom the other day at ~ 255 USD ? I'm also wondering what caused the recent "crash" from 315 to 255. I've read articles with different thoughts but wondered what you guys thought. I also read somewhere that market analysts predict a big rise sometime around February.

Thanks for your insight Smiley.

From my analysis, we still have one move down to go before we reach a bottom which should take us under the previous low but still above $200, though we might revisit $300 before going there. Let's wait and see.
Sage

Activity: 632
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 05:09:34 PM

Please do your part to push the market to the bottom (and get my open orders filled).  

Sell... sell... sell...

C'mon.  We all knew this Bitcoin thing couldn't last.  

It was a fantasy from the start.

Sell... sell... sell.... the sooner you sell, the sooner we hit bottom.  The sooner the coins are back into strong hands & the visionaries so necessary to push this movement forward.

kwukduck
Legendary

Activity: 1937
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 05:14:36 PM

Ehh no.
There won't be a bottom anymore until it died out around a few cents.
Call that a bottom if you will but it's not going anywhere from that point.

14b8PdeWLqK3yi3PrNHMmCvSmvDEKEBh3E
ssmc2
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1040

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 05:17:20 PM

How much do trolls have to pay for hero member accounts these days?
Sage

Activity: 632
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 05:18:00 PM

I position trader doesn't call the bottom.  That's a fools game.

But they do have the balls to buy progressively until the bottom is indeed hit.

A strategy I would suggest in this current market condition.

No, we aren't at bottom.  We need more pessimism from the Sheeple.  The same sheeple I'll be selling to when we hit the euphoria phase.

Yes, direct I know.  But direct seems to be the way to get the message through.

As much you shout it from the rooftops the sheeple make the same mistake over & over, buying at the top, & then selling in times like these.

Now is not the time to be selling (but please do anyway, cause I want cheap coins).... now is the time to be buying.  But budget yourself to buy in progressively all he way through the dip.

It's the visionaries who are buying now.  Those are the people that will push the innovation that will make the next high multiples of the last.

Those are the people we need in the market.  So non-visionaries, do use all a public service, and sell... sell... sell... please... sell... market orders only when you do.

mlferro

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 05:38:38 PM

Bitcoin needs a big corporate player to change the game.
I'm beginning to believe that bitcoin need this.

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: