Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:50:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bitvisitor scam?  (Read 68597 times)
medUSA
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1003

--Signature Designs-- http://bit.ly/1Pjbx77

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2014, 08:51:00 PM

There is no way you can track your clicks and no way to dispute wrong aggregations etc.   This portal has a lot of problems!

You are right, it is difficult to monitor your own clicks and balance. I haven't been back there for a loooong time, so don't know how it is now, but judging from your post, the payout is still way too slow to spend anytime there.
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Portnoy
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1000

My money; Our Bitcoin.

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 09:56:49 PM

There is no way you can track your clicks and no way to dispute wrong aggregations etc.   This portal has a lot of problems!

You are right, it is difficult to monitor your own clicks and balance. I haven't been back there for a loooong time, so don't know how it is now, but judging from your post, the payout is still way too slow to spend anytime there.

I have been monitoring "free Bitcoin" and "earn Bitcoin" sites, like BitVisitor, since mid to late 2011.
BitVisitor is one of the oldest and most reliable of these type of sites. They have never failed to
pay me what they owed... and I watch their site, as well as the others, closely.

I recently pasted these tx's in the thread I maintain to help show they are still paying out regularly and in full:

https://blockchain.info/tx/ff76453c8274b2701451bf4e5643720cd5e0cb0232ab125ece29745e84ac3579

https://blockchain.info/tx/31c9aa43a71da135d87c90a665655ac48372357a1a2ccf625992e8b14368a4df

medUSA
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1003

--Signature Designs-- http://bit.ly/1Pjbx77

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2014, 11:02:24 PM

I recently pasted these tx's in the thread I maintain to help show they are still paying out regularly and in full

Oh yes, don't get me wrong. BitVisitor does pay, I know that, and I have previously posted on this topic before saying they are legit. Let me just clarify that I haven't been back there because of the low payout per visit, not because I believe they don't pay.
isaevski

Activity: 551
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 07:33:03 AM

scam

Payment is sent every 60 uBTC!

then

Payment is sent every 100 uBTC!

then

Payment is sent every 200 uBTC!

.... moon
mfhc

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 10:04:09 PM

If some faucet does not pay out, it is still not that bad case. I am more worried of some malicious code on such sites
bitbridgett

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 01:36:49 AM

bitvisitor has not paid recently. I met the requirements in Dec before they required 100.  Now this recent change, I doubt I will see my payment. I'm not wasting anymore time.

krishatnet

Activity: 546

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 08:19:40 AM

They are increasing minimum payouts.

We Support Currencies: BTC, LTC, USD, EUR, GBP
faiza1990

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

★☆★777Coin★☆★

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 08:51:37 AM

They are increasing minimum payouts.
yes they done again from 60 uBTC to 100 uBTC I have yesterday payment and its second in last 10 days working ok and paying on time

Dux2K
Legendary

Activity: 1022

Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 08:58:25 AM

Seems that you're right.
 I haven't been back there for quite some time, as it seems the payout is still way too slow to be worth it.

Coinroll - Bitcoin Gambling

[fX665GSjkGyrckCzk]
Sonny

Activity: 868

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 10:52:46 AM

Seems that you're right.
 I haven't been back there for quite some time, as it seems the payout is still way too slow to be worth it.

Not only the payout is slow, but the payment is too low and it simply doesn't worth your time.
magnet007

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 08:38:42 AM

not scam ...but getting to the  payout threshold is not fair.Bigger rewards like 5.6,3.4 would not sometimes add up properly.
So NOT fair but not scam.

apsvinet

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 09:22:17 AM

not scam ...but getting to the  payout threshold is not fair.Bigger rewards like 5.6,3.4 would not sometimes add up properly.
It's perfectly fair. What you get per site depends on what site it is and how much the advertiser has decided to pay. If you don't want to use it - don't. I've used it since I started with bitcoins, and their payouts per site has ranged from 0.8 as a minimum to 7 ubtc as a maximum.
It's not a lot, but you can't call it "unfair". Your choice to use the service.

∎               GAWMiners The Hashlet World's first digital cloud miner!
∎∎∎   No pool fees Instant activation Never obsolete Always profitable
faiza1990

★☆★777Coin★☆★

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 09:31:48 AM

today I have nearly 7 ads with more then 8 uBTC now rate is also good and pay is frequently coming not issues legit site

apsvinet

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 09:50:49 AM

Aha, I just remembered. There is actually a problem where you click "next" and the next site doesn't show the added balance from the previous one. What you have to do then is to not close the previous tab, and click next once again. It's a known issue.

faiza1990

★☆★777Coin★☆★

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 10:02:30 AM

Aha, I just remembered. There is actually a problem where you click "next" and the next site doesn't show the added balance from the previous one. What you have to do then is to not close the previous tab, and click next once again. It's a known issue.
I never close previous one until I have new start for work just because of this its going ok and some time no more ads then all is end

testcoin

Activity: 465

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2014, 12:26:28 PM

Yes I can also remember this annoying bug.

I also remember sometimes even I clicked once again on previous tab the balance was still not added.

BTW, anyone tried its referral system? Does it work or just a "scam"?
BitcoinBoss

Activity: 404

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2014, 12:42:20 PM

I also remember sometimes even I clicked once again on previous tab the balance was still not added.

The referral system does seem to work, but payouts per offer are so low at the minute that it's hardly worth the bother.

FREE BITCOIN ! ---> FreeBitco.in (Faucet + Multiplier) <--- FREE BITCOIN !
testcoin

Activity: 465

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2014, 01:35:17 PM

The referral system does seem to work, but payouts per offer are so low at the minute that it's hardly worth the bother.

Good, thanks for letting me know that the referral system does work.

Yes payouts are indeed low. I don't expect to earn much from this site anyway. I just enjoy seeing some more btc everytime when I login my wallet.   Wink
apsvinet

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 02:47:47 PM

Good, thanks for letting me know that the referral system does work.

Yes payouts are indeed low. I don't expect to earn much from this site anyway. I just enjoy seeing some more btc everytime when I login my wallet.   Wink
This is basically it. Also it's something you do every 5 minutes, so it's easy to have bit visitor open in one tab while browsing the internet like you would normally anyways, it's a nice extra bonus imo. Smiley

E.exchanger

Activity: 714

NEED CRYPTO CODER? COIN DEVELOPER? PM US FOR HELP!

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 09:05:37 PM

there must be a problem from your end or you must not doing something correct cuz it always worked and legit !!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: