Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:37:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone use quadriga?  (Read 1160 times)
spazzdla (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 02:47:39 AM

Wondering what it's like.  VOS is shutting down Sad.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
takagari
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 03:19:48 AM

They are awesome
Bigger than Virtex as a matter of fact,
And the guy's running it are good.

They offer a bunch of ways to move cash, including interac debit (1.5% fee) and other slower free methods

For some reason their price of BTC is always a bit higher.

You can also get a verified Cryptsy account, and do a few debit transactions a month, at a better rate.
spazzdla (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 04:57:19 PM

They are awesome

They offer a bunch of ways to move cash, including interac debit (1.5% fee) and other slower free methods

You can also get a verified Cryptsy account, and do a few debit transactions a month, at a better rate.

Cryptsy wants me to hold up a peice of paper beside my face with my username written on it.. it's a little to werid for me.  America's obbsession with a police state has turned me off of wanting to do business there.
takagari
Legendary

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 07:02:45 PM

They are awesome

Cryptsy wants me to hold up a peice of paper beside my face with my username written on it.. it's a little to werid for me.  America's obbsession with a police state has turned me off of wanting to do business there.

Quad, Vault and Virt are going to want scan of your ID, bills, proof of address. Lol

It's not a police state, it's covering their asses, sadly.
Or establish a method to trade cash for coin with someone, and pay a premium to stay anonymous.
spazzdla (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 07:10:54 PM

I am signed up at VOS, I am fine with scanning my bills and showing pics of my liscense.  It weirds me out they want me to take an actual picture of myself holding up my user name beside it...

I suppose I might as well and keep everything on one exchange.
takagari
Legendary

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 07:27:08 PM

Verify on more than one.

Quad has great customer service
spazzdla (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 07:38:16 PM

Verify on more than one.

Quad has great customer service

Why would I want to verify one more than one exchange?  I do not plan on attempting arbitrage.
takagari
Legendary

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 08:34:31 PM

Incase one goes down, something happens
the exchange decides to close.on short notice and your stuck without a.method to get coins.

Cause that never happens.

I used vault, when they closed.I moved to my quad account.
anyone trying to verify with them is stuck in massive backlog now.

williamj2543

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Get ready for PrimeDice Sig Campaign!

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2015, 08:37:39 PM

Quadrigacx is amazing for canadians. I hate bank transfers so I used paypal with localbitcoins at first, but this was risky and took 3-5 days for me to get my money in my bank account. Quadrigacx has interac e-transfer which takes about 8 hours for them to send it and takes 1 minute to redeem direct to my bank account. Good trading, good support, I use them as my exchange.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
takagari
Legendary

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 07:26:30 AM

What if you forget the Transaction Pin..I have like no idea where the hell I made it in Quadriga CX..any suggestions besides calling..?
nope, call. They are quick to answer
spazzdla (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 03:00:38 PM

What if you forget the Transaction Pin..I have like no idea where the hell I made it in Quadriga CX..any suggestions besides calling..?

Wouldn't you want it the only way is to call?  Sure it is a pain but it makes the ability for someone to steal your shit a lot lower.

Just signed up with them Cheesy.

I love the fact I can use that e-transfer thingy!
bitcoingeek94

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 04:11:54 AM

Hey man,

Here is exactly how to register and get verified on Quadriga as fast as possible.

They're a good exchange, but sometimes the verification process can take a bit.

The article hits on ways that the author was able to get verified the same day once he created a support ticket.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: