Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 06:20:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Does $280 makes you hope again?  (Read 3711 times)
Reality_talk (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 05:58:13 AM
Last edit: January 08, 2015, 06:31:53 AM by Reality_talk

Bitcoin is a dying market because the world is not interested in it after all, even worse is that a huge inflation of 3600 new mined bitcoins have to be sold/bought everyday, in the same time more and more better 2.0 coins/platforms/techs are coming out, the whole thing is not looking good, therefore most smart investors are getting out by selling tons of coins on the market.

That's why the market price is dropping hard, during this crash, some wealthy investors would create many fake recovers with their cashing out plan in order to reduce their losses, technically speaking in bitcoin's case, they create dead cat bounces to slow your selling speed and cheat you to buy in during the crash, ie:

Lets say the bitcoin price at some point was $600, it flash crashed to $300, later it surprisingly bounced to $400 (a fake recover made by a wealthy investor who is waiting to get out but still has the ability to partially control the market, most of you will think the downtrend stops at here, it would go up soon, so you couldn't wait to buy), soon as enough people bite at the bait, BOOM! $200 it is.

The question is: Does $280 makes you hope again? or should say Are you ready to get scammed again when the music stops?

https://i.imgur.com/jYt6whu.jpg
rebuilder
Legendary

Activity: 1615
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 06:19:23 AM

Hi, where'd you go? You seemed to have stopped your rampage of repetitive trolling for a while!

Happy New Year!

Selling out to advertisers shows you respect neither yourself nor the rest of us.
---------------------------------------------------------------
Too many low-quality posts? Mods not keeping things clean enough? Self-moderated threads let you keep signature spammers and trolls out!
premium_domainer
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 06:22:36 AM

already it's crossed $280 now....

Tongue

| 500+ Premium Crypto domains for sale | CryptoMagazine.org | Advertise in my Signature for free by PM'ing me | BitcoinsChannel.com | CryptoUniversity.org  | Are you able to see this?
b4basit

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 06:24:02 AM

i told you guys before that 2015 will be the bitcoin year wait for march i think price will go higher to higher from march or April ...don't lose hope & don't sell with lose Smiley

donate 14V9xuWy2fRzchkpK44ZeDbjdJprXLP2qC
piramida
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1010

Borsche

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 06:40:15 AM

The question is: Does $280 makes you hope again? or should say Are you ready to get scammed again?

Yeah we are ready to get scammed again once the ponzi inflates to $10k it would sure then deflate and you can come back with your bouncing cat picture just on a different order of magnitude scale. Keep your efforts up, I'm sure it pays.. somehow.

i am satoshi
Reality_talk (OP)

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 06:50:03 AM

The question is: Does $280 makes you hope again? or should say Are you ready to get scammed again?

Yeah we are ready to get scammed again once the ponzi inflates to $10k it would sure then deflate and you can come back with your bouncing cat picture just on a different order of magnitude scale. Keep your efforts up, I'm sure it pays.. somehow.

that means you, and many others are just gambling for the next ponzi bubble (unlikely, since there is a huge inflation and others 2.0 better techs are coming out) to get rich quick?
inca
Legendary

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 08:52:32 AM

that means you, and many others are just gambling for the next ponzi bubble (unlikely, since there is a huge inflation and others 2.0 better techs are coming out) to get rich quick?

Of course (through your broken English), you are aware that bitcoin has exponentially falling inflation? That the rate of inflation halves roughly every four years?

Wake us up when any 2.0 tech has any utility as s currency or store of value.

Meanwhile bitcoin is currently a scary great buy IMO.
ParabellumLite

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 08:55:43 AM

No attempt at trolling, but really: again a great buy? Even you as a permabull must admit this has been said the entire ride down so far. Talking about going down: how much are you down Inca? I wonder.
Reality_talk (OP)

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 09:05:44 AM

No attempt at trolling, but really: again a great buy? Even you as a permabull must admit this has been said the entire ride down so far. Talking about going down: how much are you down Inca? I wonder.

He lost so much that he can't even think/talk about it, he is making himself a nice dream of "profit in the future"
You are not allowed to ask this question to bring out his pain
inca
Legendary

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 09:14:05 AM

Well the coins I bought in second half of 2014 are down. But they are offset by the larger number of coins bought in first third of 2013 which are still massively up.

Let's be honest bitcoin has had  brutal bear market. Who knows what has driven it so long and so low (just a few actors I suspect). But if you treat bitcoin as a binary outcome (false dichotomy I know but they are the only outcomes which matter to me) and don't invest more than you can afford to lose then btc is a scary but amazing buy right now.

Anyone buying coins in the 2011 bear market was ridiculed just the same when btc was 2 dollars. By trolls like OP and people sounding sensible but just being plain wrong like Edward50 or Nagle or XiaoXiao etc.
Nrcewker
Copper Member

Activity: 2212
Merit: 536

Promotional Campaign Manager|Telegram @NrcewkerBTC

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2015, 09:29:13 AM

$820 is my new year's resolution

Wendigo
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 09:52:00 AM

What do you think will be the march projection of the bitcoin price?
avw1982

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 09:57:03 AM

The hope returns @ $350
premium_domainer
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 10:12:18 AM

The hope returns @ $350

I expect the same in just couple of days....

Bingo...

who are sold their Bitcoins in panic, loosers  Cheesy

| 500+ Premium Crypto domains for sale | CryptoMagazine.org | Advertise in my Signature for free by PM'ing me | BitcoinsChannel.com | CryptoUniversity.org  | Are you able to see this?
cbeast
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1006

Let's talk governance, lipstick, and pigs.

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 10:56:58 AM

I'm still saving myself for 10k.

Any significantly advanced cryptocurrency is indistinguishable from Ponzi Tulips.
Q7

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2015, 12:23:55 PM

Personally I would like to see the price reach a level where it is stable, not overbought or oversell and where the price don't fluctuate like crazy and it will encourage people to actually use bitcoin as a currency. And yeah, although 280 sounds bad, that does put on some hope if we try to look at it positively.

1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 12:31:06 PM

Enjoy the roller coaster as it is, for now.

If it crash to $200 will that be a problem for me? No. I'll buy plenty of coins.

Use these fluctuations in your advantage while you can. Scoop up as many coins as you can.
Wandererfromthenorth

Activity: 742

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 12:59:00 PM

Wake me up when perma-bulls won't take for granted that BTC will go up ad infinitum just because it recovered from crashes/bear markets in 2011-2013 when it was ridiculously easier to do so.

Wandererfromthenorth

Activity: 742

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 01:09:50 PM

BTC will go up forever, because math.
Apparently...

In 2 years:

Yeah we are ready to get scammed again once the ponzi inflates to $1 Billion it would sure then deflate and you can come back with your bouncing cat picture just on a different order of magnitude scale. Keep your efforts up, I'm sure it pays.. somehow.

In 3 years:

Yeah we are ready to get scammed again once the ponzi inflates to $100 Billions it would sure then deflate and you can come back with your bouncing cat picture just on a different order of magnitude scale. Keep your efforts up, I'm sure it pays.. somehow.

In 4 years:

Yeah we are ready to get scammed again once the ponzi inflates to $5 Trillions it would sure then deflate and you can come back with your bouncing cat picture just on a different order of magnitude scale. Keep your efforts up, I'm sure it pays.. somehow.

Hell, make it 1 quadrillion in 5-10 years.
inca
Legendary

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 02:24:32 PM

Wake me up when perma-bulls won't take for granted that BTC will go up ad infinitum just because it recovered from crashes/bear markets in 2011-2013 when it was ridiculously easier to do so.

It is actually just as easy for the last bull run to repeat as before. Easier given new leverage trading tools.

Bulls expect gains because the fundamentals of bitcoin growth are strong and the long term multi-year trend is up.

You are short because a line on a chart points down.

Who is to say who will be right this year. But in the end retail usually loses.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: