Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:15:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Auction] This Account + Another Full Member/Senior/Hero Account  (Read 783 times)
KingOfSports (OP)

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

Acc bought - used solely for signature testing

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 07:56:35 AM

If you don't want to read any about my thoughts or story and simply want to read auction details scroll down to the bold print.

To start: For all who knew me and did business with me whether recent or all the way when I first came here in 2013, I want to thank you. All but one transaction went smoothly and I'm happy for that (technically 2 since the escrow I handled between blazedout419 and a scammer had some hiccups).

Why am I doing this: I have been a degenerate gambler for a long time, many know this. I've even been to rehab. My addiction has come and gone over the past year but it is still not gone. Why? One word: Bitcoin. I love the people in the forum and would try to simply invest in the house or try my hand at alts or whatever but sports always would be there. Lingering for the moment I relapsed. Tonight I lost $100. But thats nothing, over the past 2 weeks I went from +$2000 to -$1250. But it was this $100 today that finally made me realize enough is enough after tough loss. I want my life back. I spend all day on my computer again like before rehab, I want to be the man my girlfriend deserves.

You wanna know whats crazy? I have 3 accounts, 2 of which are eligible for signature campaigns and I've been using them to fund two coins I bought. I keep trying to win $20 here or there to fund these. I thinks its magical of the idea of funding coins and not having funds I can touch. Its like a addicted gambler's dream, saving funds in a way you can't access. I can't lose them.

Not many of you have respect for me anymore and I understand it. I don't want to discuss what happened anymore, its been discussed enough and both sides have made their points clear. I just want out of bitcoin for good.

I'm selling this and my other account (at least full member) that in lucrative signature deals that net over 0.06 BTC weekly. This account while negative has special permission from bitmixer.io to be in their program as I was the first to join them and they know I've used their services multiple times. Thus, you can consider this account at least a full member account despite the negative rating.

To Tomatocage: I wish I was you. If the one bad deal hadn't happened I probably would be you. Working with you to stop scammers and help make bitcoin a better and more respected currency. Everyday I look for scammers and everyday I message you with my findings. We've marked quite a few scammers together. I hope you don't stop at what you do, you bring justice to this forum and do it in a way that is fair to all parties.

To Vod: While I don't disagree with your negative trusts, you don't give people the benefit of the doubt or view the evidence enough, you need to be more like Tomatocage and not mock people you mark too. I hold no ill will towards you but I will say I truly believe you should not be on the default trust list. Please respect my wishes and don't post in this thread. Please. I don't want drama.

I realized the thing that always brings me back to gambling is bitcoin. I want out as I said before so thus I'm selling two years of work, this account I treasured so dearly. I wish everyone the best I really do and despite me hopefully leaving bitcoin forever I hope all of you become rich and the coin takes off again like it did at the end of 2013.

I really wish you all the best and I thank you for all the laughs, comments, gestures and advice a lot of you have given me.

Finally: Gambling took all of what I had. Money, friends, family, you name it. 1.5 years ago I met someone who for the first in over 5 years gave a care about me. She's now my girlfriend today. I love her, she has distanced herself from my issue knowing that I do relapse sometimes but lately its been really bad. She's always there when I need her and I know she still somehow believes in me. I don't have much savings left but I plan on buying her a promise ring to give her on Valentine's day. I hope to marry her one day when we're in better positions, me both financially and emotionally. All of the money I get from this auction will go towards that ring. I don't deserve any money, but the one person who stopped me from killing myself a year ago (I came very close to dying and ended up in hospital) deserves to be shown how much she means to me. Although none of you care or know her, I wanted to dedicate this to her.

Auction:
Starting bid is 0.01 BTC. This includes both this account and the full/senior/hero account that has overall neutral trust all in one package. Tomatocage will oversea the escrow for the transfer of both accounts. Both accounts are enrolled in great signature campaigns

Higher bids must go up by 0.01 BTC increments at least. Auction will end at 7:59:59 ET on this Saturday, January 10th. Transfer of accounts will be made later around midnight (I get my final signature payment around 11:30pm EST). To prevent sniping, all bids extend the auction by 10 minutes if made at the end.

Any other questions, let me know via PM, but my goal is not to be on this forum at all the next few days so it might take time for a reply. I need to do a lot of work on getting back on track and bitcoin isn't good for me.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Braedo

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

BtcMarkets - Australian Bitcoin Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2015, 11:43:33 AM

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼  No.1 Bitcoin Binary Options  ▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼
██████████████████████████████  sec◔nds trade  ██████████████████████████████
↑↓ Instant Bets ↑↓ Flexible 1~720 minutes Expiry time ↑↓ Highest Reward 190% ↑↓ 16 Assets [btc, forex, gold, double dice] ↑↓
Roger.That

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 02:35:11 PM

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2300

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 03:52:41 PM

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 03:53:40 PM

Do you have any rules regarding who can bid? Eg no one below certain number of posts ect? Do you have a bin price?
uvwvj

Activity: 145
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 04:11:23 PM

So it appears that gmaxwell gave you Negative rep too and thus no more - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=87310

Are Ian you going to Pay BigBitz his 2 BTC before he goes or are you going to not give him a promise ring?

Also you know you can buy a promise ring with BTC at http://www.reeds.com/about/Bitcoin.html - This one is nice - http://www.reeds.com/Sterling-Silver-White-Topaz-and-Diamond-Ring-plu19314269.html

KingOfSports (OP)

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 04:47:21 PM

No buy it now offer, if you want to PM an offer do so, I have a number in mind for selling these.

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 05:11:28 PM

i recind my previous bid
KingOfSports (OP)

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 05:13:14 PM

A bid is a bid. In ebay you can't take back bids. You owe 0.04 if that's the ending bid.

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 05:18:04 PM

A bid is a bid. In ebay you can't take back bids. You owe 0.04 if that's the ending bid.
I purposefully left out certain infirmation for your benefit, however if you are going to force my hand: there is information left out of the original post which would entitle me to a refund (the fact the account has a week remaining on a ban).

If you want to enforce my bid then I will pay however I would not accept the account and demand a refund from escrow and reject the account.
KingOfSports (OP)

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 05:21:24 PM

I purposefully left out certain infirmation for your benefit, however if you are going to force my hand: there is information left out of the original post which would entitle me to a refund (the fact the account has a week remaining on a ban).

If you want to enforce my bid then I will pay however I would not accept the account and demand a refund from escrow and reject the account.
Fine bid canceled. Negative rep left. There is nothing wrong with an account that gets banned for a short period of time. Say what you like. Be back later for any questions.

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 05:27:00 PM

Your trust rating is misleading (not that anyone would take it seriously either way) because I said above that I would honor my bid if you would enforce it. The fact that the account is banned is a material fact. If someone were to buy it and used another account then they would technically be ban evading.

It is stupid to risk getting baned for ban evading when your actions aren't even the reason the account got banned in the first place
marcotheminer
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 05:28:25 PM

How did you find out this information, which is usually mod-only knowledge? I find it weird that mods give out such information (if that is the case). There was a 'scandal' quite a few months ago, whereby Stunna had acquired similar information from mods.
KingOfSports (OP)

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 05:29:20 PM

Whatever, locking this thread. Obviously not going to sell them now I guess, if you want them PM me.

KingOfSports (OP)

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 05:31:09 PM

I'd entertain offers of .25 or more. If not I'll just give them to my friend to hold for awhile.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: