Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:42:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: If you sell now you lose. 2016 will be the best year ever. Sakarias Prediction.  (Read 1536 times)
Sakarias-Corporation (OP)

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

Call me Alice. just Alice.

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2015, 10:59:28 AM
Last edit: January 07, 2015, 01:15:22 PM by Sakarias-Corporation

to all the people who sell now. you just lost. This is not the end, Bitcoin will rise through all the blood that has been spilled these last days.
we have all the potential to fly Sky high. 2016 Will be a massive increase in price.

(Me giving all the Seller stomach ache when i but their BTC, only for them to realise they made a misstake in the future)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fallinglantern

Activity: 260
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 12:42:27 PM

so, what are your predictions for the year 2015? more blood?

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2015, 01:11:40 PM

yes i think there will be more blood this year. we're going to get some nice ups and downs which we can earn money on by micro-trading.
we're not going to see anything above 400.

my prediction will be that this is going to be a slow year, the year before the halving of btc mining. more Miners will sell their coins. prices will drop.
Hold your bitcoins till' the halving. the prices will do exactly as they did before. sky rocket. this will get a lot of media attention again, new big buyers will join the rally which will increase the value of 1 BTC even more.

the home miners will not be able to mine at home anymore, ASIC will double in price due to the high difficulty, even with the new Low watt per GH/S equipment. which will result in less miners but higher prices. the Dumps from the Miners will NOT be as painful as it will be this year, Next year it will be 50% less bitcoins which will reduce all coins being dumped by 50%.

Sure lots of people will sell their coins durning the bubble of 2016. but i don't think it will impact prices negative, not so much atleast.

We will see a new Dawn by 2016. Holders Keep on Holding. if you have to sell. don't be greedy, always try to aim as high as you can for those coins.

ravenjt

Activity: 215
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 01:15:27 PM

I'm confused. First you say not to sell bitcoins now, and then you suggest trading in both directions (ie selling and buying) during 2015. Which is it?
Reality_talk

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 01:15:54 PM

yes i think there will be more blood this year. we're going to get some nice ups and downs which we can earn money on by micro-trading.

my prediction will be that this is going to be a slow year, the year before the halving of btc mining. more Miners will sell their coins. prices will drop.
Hold your bitcoins till' the halving.

IF SO, why not sell now and buy later when the price drops lower?
Your words don't make sense
ravenjt

Activity: 215

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 01:16:30 PM

It's all so confusing. Both Hold and Sell!!!

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2015, 01:19:38 PM

what i meant was, that you could either Hold or Trade your coins as long as you always keep on buying bitcoins.
my opinion would be to hold tight on your bitcoins and try to buy as many as you can. now would be a good start. but i have a feeling that the prices will drop more within the next weeks. new ASICS are out, big industrial miners will earn more coins which will end up in more dumping. but its not guarantee of course, that why this would be a good time to start buying.

if you hold your bitcoins you'll earn all those hard hours of down trends this and the last year.

but if you do want to trade then that's fine, this year will be great for trading, even trading is good for the price since more bitcoins will move around.

Dafar
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

dafar consulting

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 04:30:20 PM

I agree that there will be more blood in 2015 and if the price sees any significant rise it'll be in 2016, but I don't agree with your reasoning.

I think there will be more development and btc applications by then, and thus more incentive for people to use it. Block halving alone is not gonna skyrocket the price just because it happened last year.

███████████
███████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████░████░░███████████████████
██████████████░░█░░█░█░░█░░██████████████
██████████████░░█░░█░█░░█░███████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████
██████████
|
|
|

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2015, 04:35:43 PM

I agree that there will be more blood in 2015 and if the price sees any significant rise it'll be in 2016, but I don't agree with your reasoning.

I think there will be more development and btc applications by then, and thus more incentive for people to use it. Block halving alone is not gonna skyrocket the price just because it happened last year.

hey! i agree 100% with what you said, i also think Bitcoin will be more adapted world wide which will increase its value.

SmoothCurves

Activity: 379
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 04:37:42 PM

Agreed. This is what it might look like: https://www.tradingview.com/v/eW4PGnUW/
UnDerDoG81
Legendary

Activity: 2179
Merit: 1201

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 04:39:07 PM

If the price goes back down to two digits, I guess the price can skyrocket again because of the cheap coins. Even though the actual price is already too cheap.
Dafar
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

dafar consulting

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 04:50:50 PM

If the price goes back down to two digits, I guess the price can skyrocket again because of the cheap coins. Even though the actual price is already too cheap.

Going from double digits to $200 = "skyrocket" ........still sucks dick for bagholders  Shocked

███████████
███████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████░████░░███████████████████
██████████████░░█░░█░█░░█░░██████████████
██████████████░░█░░█░█░░█░███████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████
██████████
|
|
|
the_sunship

Activity: 230

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 06:46:04 PM

should be a little honeybadger coming out of his stomach
Torque
Legendary

Activity: 3556
Merit: 5041

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 07:07:34 PM

I think a recovery to above 410 as strong support bottom would be a good 2015 year.  Higher support than that by EOY and I'd be ecstatic.
DustyRah

Activity: 530
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 08:13:34 PM

I agree with OP that 2016 will be winner for Bitcoin. In fact, end of this year will be good by itself.
AtheistAKASaneBrain

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 01:16:38 AM

I'm confused. First you say not to sell bitcoins now, and then you suggest trading in both directions (ie selling and buying) during 2015. Which is it?
It's hard to call the bottom, it could be 280, 200, or 100 for all I know. So money can be made on these areas if you want to risk missing the boat in the long run.
AtheistAKASaneBrain

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 01:33:59 AM

to all the people who sell now. you just lost. This is not the end, Bitcoin will rise through all the blood that has been spilled these last days.
we have all the potential to fly Sky high. 2016 Will be a massive increase in price.

(Me giving all the Seller stomach ache when i but their BTC, only for them to realise they made a misstake in the future)
This gif is very descriptive. All these red bars are symbolized in the blood, and the alien coming out symbolizes the future trip to the moon. I like it.
freebit13

Activity: 616

I got Satoshi's avatar!

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 06:53:22 PM

Hold your bitcoins till' the halving. the prices will do exactly as they did before. sky rocket. this will get a lot of media attention again, new big buyers will join the rally which will increase the value of 1 BTC even more.

the home miners will not be able to mine at home anymore, ASIC will double in price due to the high difficulty, even with the new Low watt per GH/S equipment. which will result in less miners but higher prices. the Dumps from the Miners will NOT be as painful as it will be this year, Next year it will be 50% less bitcoins which will reduce all coins being dumped by 50%.

Sure lots of people will sell their coins durning the bubble of 2016. but i don't think it will impact prices negative, not so much atleast.

We will see a new Dawn by 2016. Holders Keep on Holding. if you have to sell. don't be greedy, always try to aim as high as you can for those coins.
In my experience, miners have gotten cheaper as difficulty has increased, not the other way around...

Decentralize EVERYTHING!
stonerider

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 06:54:26 PM

This thread makes me LMAOROFL!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: