Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:16:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BTCPool.Exchange Shutdown and RE-LAUNCH  (Read 6105 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
BITDV (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 11:09:24 AM
Last edit: August 18, 2015, 06:48:11 AM by BITDV

Its in light of recent short coming's found in the code, and several possible exploits that could arise, we are going to take the steps needed to secure the exchange with what we've learned, this will entail a complete restructure of hardware, new controls and security measures, greater isolation and resilience improved all round performance, support for the latest SPDY https transport, further refinement to websockets for a faster real time experience.

Additional user security will be added, with several new security features to come that will help further protect user accounts and system security.

The front end will get its finished framework, vastly improving visual experience, improving security, preventing abuse, and a final version of triggers / stop loss orders.

Managing an exchange is a hugely demanding and complex task, and taking what we have already learned has also highlighted some minor issues in the setup and the way things are currently done, with the new approach a more modular style, we can maintain security of the highest standards going forward.

Whilst we understand the community will be naturally curious about the changes, we ask you to please refrain from in fighting and bickering, but we do ask, you take some time, to remove you coins from the exchange, there are no missing coins, so withdrawals will all happen in a timely fashion, if there is a problem dont 1+1 = theft, chances are its not the case.

BTCPool.Exchange is being proactive in the way its doing business and its only natural there will be some changes here and there, after all, you don't just "sling it up and leave it there", we want to improve the breed, the experience, the security, the fun involved in bitcoin, and to improve the breed further you need first to have a solid foundation and base, development is an arms race, and like all arms races, they start fast and slow down, we've planed and though about this process the changes and much more, and were confident going forward will see no further major changes or of course the still little errors and such.

So again please, withdraw your coins before 6th June 2015 and close all open orders that you may have there , we expect all the works to be completed on or before the 13th June 2015 for RE-LAUNCH , any coins that are not withdrawn from the exchange will be gone, all coins must be removed by the 6th June 2015!!

Rather than just shutdown to do this, we want to give you as much of an opportunity as possible to get you coins out, so if you want them out do so as soon as possible.

Thanks for your time and we hope to see you on the dark side of the moon on the 13th June 2015!!

https"//btcpool.exchange

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
pjcltd
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1003

NodeMasters

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2015, 08:56:36 AM

We are just rebooting the exchange server 
it will be back in a few mins

Patching is now done
server is up and running again
cintrondigital

Activity: 630
Merit: 507

CryptoRoundTable.com

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2015, 09:45:35 AM

Patching is now done

Wondering if anyone noticed.

▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚
pjcltd
Legendary

NodeMasters

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2015, 09:52:15 AM

Patching is now done

Wondering if anyone noticed.
i would hope so
but its always best to let everyone know when a server gets a reboot.

cintrondigital

Activity: 630
Merit: 507

CryptoRoundTable.com

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2015, 09:56:40 AM

Good job, I'm proud of you guys. Get me some banners so i can add it to the house account on my ad server. If you implement an affiliate program, i am sure you will get a boatload of new users.

▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚
pjcltd
Legendary

NodeMasters

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2015, 10:15:01 AM

Good job, I'm proud of you guys. Get me some banners so i can add it to the house account on my ad server. If you implement an affiliate program, i am sure you will get a boatload of new users.

ok ill get some banners done
pjcltd
Legendary

NodeMasters

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2015, 11:04:15 PM

ok all the wallet work is now done
all wallets are back on line

very sorry for the down time.
yan7181

Activity: 172
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 06:41:59 AM

how to make deposit on alt coin? i cant find other deposit except Aud?
kevin1234a
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

Decentralizing Jesus on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2015, 08:00:26 PM

wht happened to your site withdraw featuer. getting following error

Code:
Server Error in '/' Application.
Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.]
   CryptoMarket.Source.Core.RPCProtocol.BitcoinRPC.HttpCall(String jsonRequest) +1309
   CryptoMarket.Source.Core.RPCProtocol.BitcoinRPC.RpcCall(RPCRequest rpcRequest) +62
   CryptoMarket.Controllers.<Withdraw>d__17.MoveNext() +1786
   System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task) +144
   System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task) +84
   System.Web.Mvc.Async.TaskAsyncActionDescriptor.EndExecute(IAsyncResult asyncResult) +143
   System.Web.Mvc.Async.<>c__DisplayClass37.<BeginInvokeAsynchronousActionMethod>b__36(IAsyncResult asyncResult) +23
   System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncInvocationWithFilters.<InvokeActionMethodFilterAsynchronouslyRecursive>b__3d() +112
   System.Web.Mvc.Async.<>c__DisplayClass46.<InvokeActionMethodFilterAsynchronouslyRecursive>b__3f() +452
   System.Web.Mvc.Async.<>c__DisplayClass33.<BeginInvokeActionMethodWithFilters>b__32(IAsyncResult asyncResult) +15
   System.Web.Mvc.Async.<>c__DisplayClass2b.<BeginInvokeAction>b__1c() +37
   System.Web.Mvc.Async.<>c__DisplayClass21.<BeginInvokeAction>b__1e(IAsyncResult asyncResult) +241
   System.Web.Mvc.Controller.<BeginExecuteCore>b__1d(IAsyncResult asyncResult, ExecuteCoreState innerState) +29
   System.Web.Mvc.Async.WrappedAsyncVoid`1.CallEndDelegate(IAsyncResult asyncResult) +111
   System.Web.Mvc.Controller.EndExecuteCore(IAsyncResult asyncResult) +53
   System.Web.Mvc.Async.WrappedAsyncVoid`1.CallEndDelegate(IAsyncResult asyncResult) +19
   System.Web.Mvc.MvcHandler.<BeginProcessRequest>b__5(IAsyncResult asyncResult, ProcessRequestState innerState) +51
   System.Web.Mvc.Async.WrappedAsyncVoid`1.CallEndDelegate(IAsyncResult asyncResult) +111
   System.Web.CallHandlerExecutionStep.OnAsyncHandlerCompletion(IAsyncResult ar) +282

pjcltd
Legendary

NodeMasters

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2015, 08:01:55 PM

wht happened to your site withdraw featuer. getting following error

Code:
Server Error in '/' Application.
Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.]
   CryptoMarket.Source.Core.RPCProtocol.BitcoinRPC.HttpCall(String jsonRequest) +1309
   CryptoMarket.Source.Core.RPCProtocol.BitcoinRPC.RpcCall(RPCRequest rpcRequest) +62
   CryptoMarket.Controllers.<Withdraw>d__17.MoveNext() +1786
   System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task) +144
   System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task) +84
   System.Web.Mvc.Async.TaskAsyncActionDescriptor.EndExecute(IAsyncResult asyncResult) +143
   System.Web.Mvc.Async.<>c__DisplayClass37.<BeginInvokeAsynchronousActionMethod>b__36(IAsyncResult asyncResult) +23
   System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncInvocationWithFilters.<InvokeActionMethodFilterAsynchronouslyRecursive>b__3d() +112
   System.Web.Mvc.Async.<>c__DisplayClass46.<InvokeActionMethodFilterAsynchronouslyRecursive>b__3f() +452
   System.Web.Mvc.Async.<>c__DisplayClass33.<BeginInvokeActionMethodWithFilters>b__32(IAsyncResult asyncResult) +15
   System.Web.Mvc.Async.<>c__DisplayClass2b.<BeginInvokeAction>b__1c() +37
   System.Web.Mvc.Async.<>c__DisplayClass21.<BeginInvokeAction>b__1e(IAsyncResult asyncResult) +241
   System.Web.Mvc.Controller.<BeginExecuteCore>b__1d(IAsyncResult asyncResult, ExecuteCoreState innerState) +29
   System.Web.Mvc.Controller.EndExecuteCore(IAsyncResult asyncResult) +53
   System.Web.Mvc.Async.WrappedAsyncVoid`1.CallEndDelegate(IAsyncResult asyncResult) +19
   System.Web.Mvc.MvcHandler.<BeginProcessRequest>b__5(IAsyncResult asyncResult, ProcessRequestState innerState) +51
   System.Web.CallHandlerExecutionStep.OnAsyncHandlerCompletion(IAsyncResult ar) +282
[/quote

ok what is your username and what coin are you trying to withdraw ?
pjcltd
Legendary

NodeMasters

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2015, 04:45:48 PM

guys how do I cancel an order     BALLS/MMXIV I have created a ticket but two days there is no answer Undecided
Hi
if you goto your account
then orders
you will see a list of old and active orders
you can close it there

sorry we have not responded to the ticket
we have been very busy with the coin swap.

thanks
Paul
dimez

Activity: 239
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 02:19:39 PM

guys how do I cancel an order     BALLS/MMXIV I have created a ticket but two days there is no answer Undecided
Hi
if you goto your account
then orders
you can close it there

thanks
Paul

if I saw a button to cancel, I would not have asked the question and did not open the ticket

almightyruler
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1092

View Profile
May 08, 2015, 07:48:46 AM

Attempting to withdraw Bitcoin, getting an error about 151.80.186.251:35841 refusing connections.

Exception Details: System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it 151.80.186.251:35841

I mailed nearly 36 hours ago, problem is still happening.

Can you please fix. Thanks.
dimez

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 02:03:14 PM

Hi
if you goto your account
then orders
you can close it there

thanks
Paul

if I saw a button to cancel, I would not have asked the question and did not open the ticket

pjcltd react to it Undecided

dimez

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 03:04:40 PM

I understand Exchange became a scam? Undecided

almightyruler
Legendary

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 03:19:31 AM

I'm still trying to withdraw BTC. It's been nearly a week. The Bitcoin daemon was down for at least two days, and once I was able to action a withdrawal, it seems to have become "stuck."

Note that this suggests it's paid, but the txid is "pending." I have not received the funds. Only a small amount, but it's the principle. My two emails have not been responded to, including one pointing out a potentially serious security issue. This certainly does not inspire confidence in this exchange.
almightyruler
Legendary

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 07:20:37 AM

10 days now; 12 to 13 if you include the time their Bitcoin client was down. I have still not received the BTC I attempted to withdraw. Is this exchange supposed to be a serious business?
pjcltd
Legendary

NodeMasters

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2015, 12:13:10 PM

10 days now; 12 to 13 if you include the time their Bitcoin client was down. I have still not received the BTC I attempted to withdraw. Is this exchange supposed to be a serious business?
HI
ILL HAVE A LOOK RIGHT NOW TO SEE WHY THIS HAS NOT GONE FOR YOU
pjcltd
Legendary

NodeMasters

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2015, 12:41:37 PM

HI

HI i have put the BTC back into your  account. please try again
and ill watch the q
almightyruler
Legendary

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 04:02:52 AM

HI

HI i have put the BTC back into your  account. please try again
and ill watch the q

Not possible. Your Bitcoin daemon is down again.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: